European asks a question about america

>european asks a question about america
>canadian answers
Every time

non-quebecois canadians are basically diet-americans so it's still a valid answer.

they literally think they have their own distinct culture

You get shot and we don't. What bigger culture difference is there?

t. culturally distinct canadian who also knows everything about america and its culture

But you both deserve to be shot

Shouldn't you be busy washing the acid off your face?

why does canada exist tho lol, they're literally americans

Because the British tried to sell them out to us about 150 years ago and they chimped out. We just haven't been around to annex them yet.

Now that's a big bullshit lie.

I see what you did there

canadians deserve it more
they're scum

Is that meant to be ironic coming from belgium?

I like this one asshurt Brazilian whose life mission seems to be shit talking canada in every Sup Forums thread possible.

Both ironic and serious, genuinely don't know why Canada exists and it's impossible to tell the difference between and American and a Canadian.

Thank you for your input designated german invasion route

You guys regularly pride yourselves on how few rights you have in comparison to us, So it's pretty clear there is a large cultural divide.

No problem, unlike you I don't get triggered by such things though, my IQ is too high.

Triggered leaf detected

Like a right to healthcare, a right to not have government selected by cabals of unelected people, a right to not have our children shot while going to shoot?

He's Brazilian, his only other option in life is suicide or be murdered, but him some slack.

Fuck C*nada and fuck leaves

but canadians are also americans

non-ironic answer here
canada exists because of the revolutionary war and americans loyal to the british crown leaving the states
if the revolutionary war never happened canada wouldn't exist
t. knower

>Like a right to healthcare,
People have the right to healthcare in the USA we also have the right to not be financially responsible for others.
>a right to not have government selected by cabals of unelected people
So you don't have the right to pick your leaders you mean?
>a right to not have our children shot while going to shoot?
No right to self defense you mean.

Serious answer. It's because the people in Canada either didn't rebel or tried to and couldn't in the revolution