Erasmus

>Erasmus
Why is the EU still paying shitloads of money to university '''''students''''' so they can get wasted in other countries?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0Rdg6GUv-wQ?t=18s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

to create euromutts

They think students will be all like
>"whoa getting drunk in spain is so much better than getting drunk at home! i love the eu now and want my country to give all its sovereign rights to brussels now! glory to god emperor juncker!"
afterwards. Then some of these students will become important people in politics or economy some day and push forward the breaucrats agenda.

To betray proper students, who are more interested in cultures of the countries they go for and studying.

When I was on my erasmus+ exchange, basically all events were based on getting wasted and going to clubs. So we had to organize things on our own to avoid such degenerate circles.

>ywn hang out with other Eurobros and bang a girl from each EU country in a Spanish apartment.

it's not fair.

That is something that totally happens though. Where do you think all these reddit Europeans who want an EU superstate come from?

For "cultural exchange". Because nothing creates a common identity more than going to an expat riddled city in Germany, following lectures in English and never speaking a single word of German while you're there.

The EU really is a bunch of ivory tower morons who think real life works like EU4 and you can just throw bird mana at a province to convert it to the desired culture.

This

It is this

This is literally an argument though
>I like the EU because traveling is my hobby :)

yeah but its on the same level as "multiculturalism works because we can have food from all over the world!"
also talking of erasmus last week some qt girl held the elevator door for me, i mumbled thank you in hungarian and then she started talking with her friend in german, and laughing, and i was looking at my shoes all the time while in the elevator, and it was horrible... wow erasmus is so good...

so i can have sex with fit spanish birds

That's literally what happens, though. If you ask anyone under 30 why they're in favour of the EU it's because "I love my European friends".

>complaining about deliciously brown spanish erasmus chicks
you gay brah

These.

youtu.be/0Rdg6GUv-wQ?t=18s

Our university has Erasmus shills too. We can also study at your universities as exchange students.

Americans in European brotherhood!

I would have said szívesen, Laszlo.

you can pretty much study for free on top US universities like MIT since by American standards all Europeans are poor and fit for subsidized tuition.

it's only fair this way.

Applying for erasmus is really confusing. I missed out on it for the second year :(

SHUT IT DOWN

same ;^((((((

this

Because Erasmus people and other EU officials get paid a good chunk those millions and that cultural exchange bs other anons mentioned.

I know two Americans. One went to France, the other went to Czech republic. I don't know what happened, but they came back still unable to speak French and Czech, beyond basic phrases. They probably had a lot of sex with English-speaking Europeans though.

>Applying for erasmus is really confusing
I literally walked into an office and it took me 2 minutes to fill out half of a piece of paper that the office lady completed for me
a month later I was admitted to the university I gave as my first choice

unfortunately I wasted my time on going to Finland but it still changed my life 180 degrees to the better

Can you speak Finnish?

moi moi yksi kaksi kolme (hello one two three)
katu hyviä (good street)
kiitos (thanks)

that's what I remember

Since classes are in English and many Euros already know English i don't think it's weird.