First World Hypocrisy

>you now realize that 90% of our murders are to get europeans high on cocaine
>you now realize that violence at Mexico is the same but instead of Europe its exports are directed to the US
HAHAHAH we are clearly subhumans niggers trash people it's all our fault hahahahahahah God bless all superior first world nations

Shut up nigger.

you could legalize those drugs and destroy the cartels overnight but that would actually require forward thinking

t. CIA

Don't reply this commie monkey.

>you could legalize those drugs and destroy the cartels overnight but that would actually require forward thinking
or not being coup'd by the US

You can stop exporting cocaine and killing each over it any time you want

Why don't drug producers and cartels just move to Europe and America and cut the middle man and huge costs that contraband takes?

you can stop buying cocaine any time you want

yeah supply and demand doesn't exist
because it's much more cheaper to produce it here, also it needs high grounds soil and coke leaves. Things that Bolivia, Peru and Colombia have

I buy drugs and throw them away just to keep shitskins killing each other
What's the problem then? It's not like anyones invading your country and killing you to steal your cocaine

>much more cheaper to produce it here
source? plants need UV light and water
that's literally it
you can also regulate temperature, air pressure, moisture, the whole thing
ask the right dutchman and he could probably design an entire automated greenhouse to produce several tons of weed a month
plant's are not that picky about geographical location in the age of climate control

>I buy drugs and throw them away just to keep shitskins killing each other
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

legalise the manufacturing of every narcotic and tax it.

Commies and leftists are fucking pathetic.

So you will blame another countries because our politicians are too incompetent to invest in police and investigation?

>european playboy buys coke
>playboy's money goes to the local arab druglord in europe
>local druglord's money goes to the Spaniard international drug trafficker
>Spaniard's money later goes to the Brazilian PCC or CV head of international drug trafficking
>PCC and CV buys weapons with this money to take over important cities and international borders to keep on supplying cocaine to the Spanish
Yeah, it's clearly easy to stop this, I mean you can simply kill everyone that trafficks drugs and the drug exports will stop hahaha it's that easy
yeah but you can't grow it at the same rate.

based

THIS Our drug war strategy is basically made in Washington, the Mexican government is directed to act on actionable intelligence gathered in our territory by the DEA and the FBI (which technically should be illegal for them to acquire) which for the most part means taking out cartel heads and disrupting suply lines into the US, this in turn splinters criminal groups which do battles over turf and dominance and forces them to prey on the local population. The drug war is largely driven by Americans with no real understanding of the social dynamics involved and whose sole purpose is to reduce the flow of drugs into the US, not to bring peace or security into Mexico. We deport more Central Americans than the US does despite the fact they pose no threat to our country.

The Mexican government is not in a position to refuse cooperation with the Americans, meanwhile who the fuck knows whose vested interests are being served on the American side, the CIA is also known to operate in Mexico. Americans are per capita dying on larger numbers from drug overdose than all homicides in Mexico and gun deaths are higher in raw numbers, meaning the consequences are about as bad on the American side of the border except it isn't scandalous as people are dying in emergency rooms and not liveleak.

absolutely based

>It's first world countries' fault for us being third world shitholes
Bait

t. CIA

please user take my (You) before it gets buried underneath 20 more!

MAV-PT commie from Recife is back.

Because Europe is more tight to crack down greenhouses, it's safer to grow them in fucking nowhere land where you can bribe the local police

I want to work for the DEA and cap taco niggers

>replying to yourself

ah yes, clearly you can produce coke leaves in a greenhouse at the same rate you do in an open field. Coca leaves are legalized in some countries my friend

Same. I kinda feel like joining ICE or something to help get spics out if the country.

So you're saying local policies and honest law enforcing can stop trafficking far better than just hoping foreigners stop demanding drugs?

THREADS LIKE THAT MAKES ME MAD AND WANT TO BEAT COMMIES LIKE OP SO BAD

What the fuck does this have to do with communism?

Go for it, it's a bright idea and it will end well

Why do brazillians base all their problems on le commie menace?

because they are CIA bots that spam each and everyday propaganda to make our population unhappy and destroy our country from the inside. You see the same pattern with the Russians

Cato Institute has been doing field work here

Obviously cutting the demand will be harder than cutting the supply

No, it isn't as long as there's demand there will be supply. What you can do is turn this into an education/healthcare issue rather than a law enforcement problem.

Because we really can blame communists for 90% of our problems.

By all means go ahead and legalize heroin in your country first :^)

or just pick in the armed forces and declare a purge?

it's always a brazilian or mexican with an inferiority complex who makes these kinds of threads. the other latam countries know their place.

Thank you for your sacrifice brothers, next time I'm doing coke I'll think about you

It's just a few retards, these ""people"" think that anything that isn't a reactionary autocracy that fully supports free market capitalism is leftism and any kind of social welfare is communism

pic related: a communist according to these dumb fucks

>is a colony
>no civil unrest whatsoever
>get independence
>his country is turned to shit and receded into a constant state of "civil" conflict because whites feel like feeling good for a few hours

Is this what Adam and Eve felt when God btfo them out of paradise?
Does that mean... whites are basically Olympian gods to these people? Just a small lust for some debauchery and an entire continent gets rekt.
Damn. Feeling better about me existing already.

Hope your daughter die from overdose motherfucker

I drink coffee in a place that serves a small chocolate on the side. I insist on drinking coffee on such places.

Why do you ask?

Well, because such an expresso is the trinity of white exploitation. Coffee, sugar, chocolate. Added a cotton sweater and decency would end as we know it.

I like to taste the tears of undernourished brown kids on my coffee.
I open the sugar pack, but don't put a single grain in my cup.
The chocolate? I take it with me and throw it in the garbage later.
I pay 60-70 cents for all that, most of it goes to the guy working a coffee machine.

this holy fuck
glorious portubro i will think of your words monday morning when i'm standing in the office making my first coffee of the day

I thought whites have a heart but after reading that

thats why i say latin america should legalize exports (not consumption)
let them rot in their shit at least we get the money, instead of the CIA using black market prices to finance more shit in our region
atin america allowing drugs wouldnt do shit as the biggest market is in usa or europe, dumbass

>proceeds to declare war on drugs

>thats why i say latin america should legalize exports (not consumption)

>latin america legalises drugs
>instead of cartel members slaughtering each other over supply routes its soldiers invading and occupying other hispanic nations over supply routes

we could make your country spanish speaking in less than 10 years

Good luck beating China user

>moortugal
Do you unironicallly believe you are white?

>just legalise drugs bro

The public cannot be trusted to safely use heroine, psychotics, antidepressants safely without medical oversight.

fuck off i don't want my drugs to have taxes

>The public cannot be trusted to safely use heroine, psychotics, antidepressants safely without medical oversight.

let them believe they can, maybe an arrangement could be made if they do legalize the hard opioids first
you will still buy them from the local nignog what are 50 pesos more?

>he really think they will only tax 50 pesos
if it was for me i would make alcohol illegal too

given the nature of the fucks dealing that shit the taxes either remain low or would-be legal sellers get undercutted, also illegal distilleries are still a thing but losing eyesight for drunken stupor is not really something that people should be aiming for

>I want to work for the DEA
So you want to be narco's friend? That's disgusting bro.

they'd be cheaper even after taxes as they would be legally produced in mass scale, brainlet

Not if you want public healthcare, people have the capacity for incredibly stupid shit. Stupid means expensive.

brazikas are literally fucking retards

they are subhumans

Because your government would accuse us of corrupting the American youth and invade/topple our governments.

You need us to point a guilty.