FIGHT!

FIGHT!

South Americans are all friends.

Aside from football shit there isn't much reason for fighting

they're united to fight the filthy iberian opressor

Argentina is just too white for us

>muh friendship

fuck off sopitos, as an Italian argentine I say FUCK YOU MACACOS DE MIERDA BRAZIL CON CACA

Sure thing, babdi boop

Why?
I love brazilians

Brasileiros são irmãos

Fuck off pastanigger, Argies are our fucking brothers.

We are total bros, no one will fall for this weak bait.

fucking boring hypocrites you are always flying shit at each other but now
>uuuuuu we are le based friends xDDD brothas

fuck off
sopitos are fucking caca
argensimios are cabrones de mierda

fuck braz... wait... this isn't a football thread? then why should i fight a brazilian? i like them.

> you are always flying shit at each other
it's called bantz
we do it when we fucking want, not when some plumberpasta-loving nigger tells us

Latin Americans shall be united against the SHITalian Pastanigger Dindu menace.

Fucking animal.

Shut up ragazzo

and here there are los AmeriNdiOs bastardos, here they come with their smelly shit smeared culos pelosos. you dumb pitecos should stfu
>muh PACHAMAMAMAMIA
>we wuz ancient suns n mierda hombre!
los amerindios son muy tontos, you dumb shartgentinos are the fucking worst I swear, piece of shit!

>oooh this smell! my god it's terrible, what may it be? even the dogs flee from this stench
>loOk the argensimios are coming!
PTFU! I spit on you monkeys

>mario-a have-a you-a done the pasta-a already-a???

literally all i read from your post

el italiANO señores

HUYUYUYNGNJGJNGNJGJNJGNNJGJNGNJG MAYBE HE CAN DIVE IN HIS SONS TEARS HFYFHFHFHFHFHFHF LOOK I'M MEXICAN CRACKING JOKES FROM BEHIND MY BORDER FENCE WITH JUMPING BEANS IN MY BOOTS EXPLAINS WHY I AM A JUMPED UP LITTLE BEANER

MAYBE HE CAN DIVE IN THE BLOOD OF ALL THE PEOPLE ,ASSACED BY YOUR CARTEL
MAYBE HE CAN DIVE IN THE GULF OF MEXICO MIGHT MAKE HIM THE RIGHT COLOUR TO GET INTO ARGENTINA TEAM WITH ALL THE OIL
MAYBE HE CAN DIVE IN THE FUCKING POOL WHEN YOU'RE DONE CLEANING IT OUT YOU FUCKING SPIC

HAHAHAH
HOW FUNNY
THERE ARE SEVERAL 9'S
I'LL TELL YOU WHERE THERE ARE NO 9'S. MEXICO. EVERY WOMAN IS A 5 OR LOWER, SPITTING SWEAR WORDS ON THEIR MAKELELE GUITAR TO GET VIEWS FROM FAT ANIME PAEDOS, HURR NO ERA PENAL, MORE LIKE NO ERA OF MEXICAN DOMINANCE EVER BECAUSE THEY ARE A FUCKING JOKE OF A TEAM AND A NATION, KEEP FILLING UP THE SOUTHERN STATES OF THE USA, YOU ARE ALREADY FILLING UP THE SOUTH OF YOUR FRIENDS ASS YOU FUCKING GAY SPIC BEANER BEANER BEANER ARRIBA CHURRO ROW ROW YOUR BOAT ALL THE WAY TO FLORIDA WHO HAS EVEN HEARD OF ANY MEXICANS. FUCKING INSULTING A CHILD. FUCKING CUNT.

mad as fuck
mario didn't do the pasta?

the SHITalian finally snapped lmao
the eternal amerindian bull wins again

as black brothers we don't fight

why? all the brazilians people that i have ever met in real life were really nice people.

the italiANO virgin
vs
THE CHADMERINDIAN BULL

I just wanted some friends...

you have germany

bump for more brazilians humilating themselves

Proxyposter, why are you always posting in threads done by or about spanish speakers?

zitto animale

Father, mother. Please don't fight.

lol

pooptentina lol

Autumn peruviANO

This is a better fight