> inb4 troll
I love this show

Bump post your god tier cartoons

It's pretty entertaining.

nah i agree after the first season it gets pretty good

let's pour one out for those who never survived past the first season

Is that motorcity?

yeah

It's not an original answer i know but it's personally one of my favourites to come out in the last few years

>Others:
>Steven Universe
>Scooby-Doo Mystery Incorporated
>Mike Tyson Mysteries
>Gumball
>Earlier adventure time, while i don't hate the new episodes i feel it lost a lot of it's focus

uncle grandpa is underrated, its has a feel good comedy and 90s-slapstick vibe to it, and it doesnt try to be 2deep4u with arcs that are resolved with asspulls. the lolrandom factor is actually explained in several episodes so there is a reason for it, rather than flanderization of the characters

admit it. she's the only reason you like UG.

no.I'm don't use fap material to judge a show. I like the characters and animation humor.

The visual gags won me over.

Damn it. Why do the good shows always get cancelled early?

Bob's Burgers
BoJack Horseman
Rick n Morty

This, UG is a good show. It's just cartoony. That's cool too. That's all it needs to be.

Early UG had a bit to much of repeating themselves and the writing was hit or miss, though I agree that newer episodes are better

I love absolutly everything abouth this show.
IMO is a better version of Regular Show.
Both characters are silly but not stupid and the drawing style is oustanding.

Mystery Incorporated was too good for Scooby Doo. Heck, at the time it was sorta too good for CN in general.

obligatory

Uncle G? What are you doing here? There's no one on Sup Forums worth helping.

ug is honestly the most underrated show here on Sup Forums and just about everywhere else

You people are the cancer killing Sup Forums.

m'lady ,nuttin personel squid.

i think its the lack of cartoons doing that user

This kind of shit is exactly why I hate this show being shilled on Sup Forums

But there are a bunch of cartoons out right now.

>neo-Sup Forums actually likes this show

Ok looking at the list these were the shows I have seen that first aired that year I liked

>The Dukes of Broxstonia
>My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic
(we all know dam well that's why you started this thread)
>Strawberry Shortcake's Berry Bitty Adventures
>K-on!!
>Adventure Time
>The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes
>Ben 10: Ultimate Alien
>Kick Buttowski: Suburban Daredevil
(I can't auctualy remember if I liked that but it was at the very least not horrible
>Mad
>Regular Show
>Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated
>Sym-Bionic Titan
>Ugly Americans
>Young Justice

I don't know if I would really call any of those god tier though maybe sym-byonic Titan or mlp before that God awful daring don't episode aired but even those are in the low God tier.

Wow, aside from SBT and Scooby Doo, you just listed some of the shittiest cartoons ever made

Jesus fuck user I don't like uncle grandpa either but I'm not going to call somebody a cancer for liking it it's not fucking Ed Ed and Eddy or kids next door tier bad

I found the pilot episodes on youtube way better than the actual show

>The one show on Modern CN that acts fun like the old one
>Gets torn apart because it doesn't have "muh adventure, muh plot"
You, my fellow user, are the lone cancer cell that is destroying Sup Forums

To be honest the list was really just shows that weren't horrible I haden't seen much of that list.

I am thinking putting that avengers show in the list may have been a mistake though

>lolsorandumb garbage
>fun

Literally kill yourself. UG is as close to classic animation we're going to get for years thanks to people like you. You should be ashamed of yourself. Like says, YOU are the fucking cancer.

Why is this always the shit argument used to defend this show?

Because it's true. It's almost exactly like the wacky 90's shows you fags like. It's modern Animaniacs/Ren and Stimpy/Cow and Chicken. It's funny as hell and Uncle Grandpa and Mr. Gus are really sweet characters. Some of the best visual gags in a long time too.

T H I C C
H
I
C
C

>they actually had her tits pressed against the glass in that one episode
was not expecting that

nice bait fag

>mfw people say this show has an ugly art style.
They are the kind of people that would say the same thing if Ed Edd n Eddy premiered today.

/sug/ fag get the fuck out of here, shouldn't you be fapping to pearl or something?

Well I can't auctualy remember Ed Ed and Eddy that well so maybe it wasent auctualy that bad but knd was fucking garbage

They dont look like namefags to me user

Uncle Grandpa is a true "cartoon" in a way that nothing else currently airing is. Shit's just constant fun, creativity, and nonsense. I'm glad kids got to see it.

I know this is bait, but I can't help myself.

I love this show in short bursts. What truly won me over was watching a random episode where Gus and Pizza Steve go to prison and then jailbreak.

>"What movie did you learn this from??"
>"Ferngully"

I was in stitches.

Haven't seen this episode. UG is simply a silly cartoon and I really like it for that.

>liking this shit show

SO is Gumball and Wander Over Yondeer and they do UG's job 50x better. Like not everytinh is Steven Universe. People forget that the majority of cartoons are still episodic comedies.

>liking this shit show

>ITT: "Stop liking what I don't like

What are you implying?

/sug/ fag strikes again, why can't ug haters ever actually give a reason to hate the show other than "it doesn't appeal to my sexual needs as much as su does" and actually give reasons other than just talking for /sug/ for once.

Suck my dick, Misha.

Mystery Incorporated, Robotomy, Sym-Bionic Titan, Yong Justice, and Green Lantern were my favorites.

I don't like it because the premise is butt fuck retarded I mean I know on a comics and cartoons board I should be ok with that but you have to draw the line somewhere.

That said I'm not enough of a faggot to bitch about some people liking it like most of this thread seems to be doing.

Green lantern was 2011

I never said I don't like those. I like lots of cartoons and UG happens to be one of them.

SUfag here and I concede that Uncle Grandpa won Best Steven Universe Episode fair and square. The Grampies are completely unbiased.

That segment was great. Love this show!

I feel like Uncle Grandpa has the potential to be funny but it misses badly. I usually love nonsense shows but this one is just unfunny nonsense. Like it was written by a fourth grader who still thinks farts are funny. I like Pizza Steve though

Pizza Steve gave me a boner

Pizza Steve is pretty cool

it's not like ug doesn't have shitty episodes but to be honest not every cartoon on the planet is as perfect as everyone says they are(mostly /sug/,and so forth)

Fapbait aside, both the Aunt Grandma episodes were pretty good.

>tfw you will never have a subpar sandwich