/POLAND/

One million Polish scum flooded into the UK after they were let into the EU and they promptly destroyed the EU.

Letting them into the EU was a mistake.

They destroyed Europe not too long ago when they started WWII.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=64WBNa6Jl0w
youtube.com/watch?v=9iIMx6Pxq2A
youtube.com/watch?v=xqTIhDyYCPc
youtube.com/watch?v=p6Z-gsQLJjk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=64WBNa6Jl0w

youtube.com/watch?v=9iIMx6Pxq2A

>jestesmy ponglish so we do what we wanna, ayyy, zrobimy so chsemy! Mam szysko kupić if we wanna

Wew

Retirement age is 60 for gyals and 65 for mon finn scum, you need to update your list byatch cracka

youtube.com/watch?v=xqTIhDyYCPc

I'll take a Pole over a nigger any day

I'll take a Pole over a a*glo any day

well, this is obvious. but the real question is, would you take a brit over a nigger any day? Niggers are smart, and cheeky, strong and have style, brits tho... opposite. Skinny, ugly, stupid, lazy, moveing towards self destruction without protection of USA.

youtube.com/watch?v=p6Z-gsQLJjk

I would take a brit tho also, but I could regret that, not 100% choice.

t. Szymon

>fuck Adidas I will buy another brand to show those fucking Germans!!!
>buys another German brand that originates from the same town Adidas does

You're in a typical british pub and pic related slaps you gf's ass and yells KURWA with bits of saliva flying towards your face

how do you proceed?

Have to love how much grief we get for being mean to Poles when we were the only country that didn't ban them in 2004

Yell CYKA back to him and proceed to fight him

He takes off his shirt and assumes his promotion match winning fighting position.

What is your next step?

Wasn`t founders brothers or something?

Wonder when i get gf and why im in british pub

In Comrade Corbyn's britain everyone would get a government mandated gf as part of the usual bennies

Pay a german and a russian to spit roast him.

Rip off my shirt to reveal my underwhelming body, but my slav genes push me to fight on. I charge him.

One shot should do it.

he looks like gorrila on this pic. oh wait, he looks in general like gorilla. He is stupid as fuck, cant fight mma rather fooling arround in the cage, but I would not start a fight with him, as long as his brain is fucked up with drugs and alcohol. He is a kind of white niggers would admire tho.

"bro what are you doing here? auschwitz prisoners are supposed to stay in their camp"

when he's up the fucking roof on coke? good luck mate.

he already did 7 years for beating someone to death.

you charge him xD this is not how you treat heavy weight, and I assume as you sit on /int you are not heavy weight, at least not in the terms of muscle.

You can provoke him and jump arround to get him tired, and pray that any of his punches hit the spot directly. When he is tired, he is all yours. As long as you are not amerifat, and have better condition as he hes, what is not so hard to achive becouse of drug, alcohol and cig addictions.

Easy to say, you never had a real fight in your life tho.

this is probably ancient
entire north of england is literally at the level of poland in terms of wealth
if it weren't for london, the living quality of the UK would be eastern europe tier
i'd rather live in czechia for example than any place in britain other than london and edinburgh

I agree, joining the EU was a mistake.

Aren't the cost of goods going to be much higher in the UK though?

Absolutely mena-tier immigrants. Even the ghetto culture they developed is the same.