Tfw you will never be this comfy and have such good clean fun

>tfw you will never be this comfy and have such good clean fun

That's the best excuse I could come up with to post this screenshot.

Alternatively, Scooby Doo thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r6ImEwCwCdw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you couldn't have just posted it in another thread?

hey man you're shakin it all wrong

dat ass

I have no excuse. Have a Velma.

I've been rewatching the original and Velma is almost anime level moe. I do not remember this. Furthermore that intro is amazing, and the backgrounds in the show are great and atmospheric. While the animation is nothing special the artstyle is good and the show somehow manages to pull you in with its simplicity.

It's enjoyable to watch.

She really was cute.

Too bad MI made her awful and unlikable. How can you fuck up a characterization so much?

HEY MAN, YOU'RE SHAKIN' IT ALL WRONG!

I had nothing against MI Velma. Well sans the lesbian bit.

Also I like the original soundscape of Scooby Doo. The background music is kinda charming.

Watashi wa Velma desu.

or

"Am I kawaii uguu~"

I'd buy the shit out of this chest. Its purpose in the ep is that of a simple chest and there's no reason for it to be so richly ornamented.

Dat happiness.

>the lesbian bit.
Wait what

Lemme show... you.. how it's done

DONG DA DONG DONG DONG DONG

Let's all take a shit on Velma!

She's implied to have fucked a girl who was basically Velma but with even less social skills.

Her name was Marcie "Hot Dog Water" Fleach. She was also a mole working for the villains and a stand-in for Daphne but that was conveniently forgotten about.

What do you mean? Her and Hotdog Water. They're clearly a "couple" by the end.

I expected better from you. Disgraceful.

Velma's fucking great.

I like the Velma of the newer movies best, basically the original in HD.

Oh, relax. I'm just quoting something.

Velma - Jinkies!
Daphne - Jeepers!
Shaggy - Zoinks!
Scooby - R'uh r'oh!
Fred - ???

Why didn't they come up with a phrase for him too?

I actually still have to check out the animated movies. Whi9ch ones do you guys recommend?

Why do you think she have so many admirers? Despite the popular stereotype men do care more about personality than women

this entire post plus the image is gold

he says gang a lot

Quote the times that your parents were actually proud of you so we don't have to hear your shit.

Secret bitch!

Verily.

True but that's not the same.

Absolutely haram. Get it?

Let's plot a course!

They had him say something like "Jumping Jellybeans" or some stupid shit like it in earlier episodes, didn't they? It never caught on because it was stupid and didn't fit well with the others. I do think they tried to give him one though. The first 'phrase' line I remember him saying was "Creepers!", but they never used it except for one episode.

Good job Skooks! You found the mall!

Fuck you, she still was cute.

...Batmilk?

Yeah, they really should've given this a bit more thought.

I like Fred. Basically he's great in the original, MI and Be Cool. And it just blows my mind that it's the same guy voicing him over all these years, and that he can still sound like a bona fide teenager/young adult. Thank you Mr Welker! Your voice is burnt into my memory.

It's weird how they done his charater over the years. Previously he was a cool, calm leader-type. The Pup came alone and he became a huge ditz obsessed with traps. MI was probably him at his most trap obsessed (the romance arc between him and Daphne literally had him choose between her and his traps).

Be Cool seems to have switched how his and Daphne's characters are done though, now they're more back to their roots. Fred is the straight man again, but now Daphne is dumb, crazy, and cute. It's strange, but refreshing to see them like this honestly.

Why is Velma so perfect?

She's not.

She's unattractive, short, nerdy, and orange.

There are plenty of better girls. Like pic related.

Yup, there was lots of interpretations over the years. I liked the MI interpretation for its little kid feel. Fred there was like a little kid in his innocence and fascination with something he likes (traps), and I was rooting for him all the while. In Be Cool he's more like the original and Daphne is as you said, but I like even this. It's refreshing in a way but more importantly this Daphne is well written (as is the show itself) so she's genuinely funny and amusing. Likewise she's also very sweet and caring (and this is woven into the whole show; nice to see the friendship theme played up).

Somehow, inexplicably and bafflingly Scooby got two consecutively good shows. And on top of that both largely avoided modern cancer of SJWism and crap. This borders on the impossible. The Great Dane has been treated incomparably better than other... shows with massive fanbases. They threw money and talent two times on Scooby, and it shows. And I'm fucking grateful.

youtube.com/watch?v=r6ImEwCwCdw

Plebs. Both of them are godtier.

Also regarding Be Cool - Grey DeLisle and Frank Welker, Daphne and Fred respectively, obviously enjoy what they're doing. You can tell by their voicework that they like the scripts they're handed and that they developed character chemistry. I think they're having fun doing this.

Did be cool ever come back? I fucking loved that show. It was fantastic

I'm completely out of the loop. I have no idea. But yes, it was fantastic.

Wikipedia says that there's still two eps TBA.

Velma have a perfectly normal BMI, Daphne is underweight.
Velma is smart, Daphne is not (she became smarter in later incarnations but I assume we are discussing about the old ones since you posted that pic.
Velma is short, and I don't see any problem with that. Also she is a teenager, her final growth spur could just be a bit late.
Velma is not orange but wears orange clothes. And skirts are godly,
Also Velma is a cute! Cute!

Intercourse!

Man, Velma's got some huge-ass hooters.

She's 15, what the fuck?
I've never been a Scooby-Fag but damn I've always thought she was 17.

Meddling KIDS

JIIIIINKIIIIEEEEESSSS

>5'7
>115 lbs

Is she going to be okay?

hypogonadism is a good thing. no one getting preggers.

Daphne has hollow bones, is all.

>4' 9"
That's way shorter than I was expecting.

EVEN HANK WAS SCARED

Is she a chicken?

still best character
still best show
also he technically got away with murder

Can someone explain the trap thing to me? I'm gonna get the series soon but they don't actually have him look at traps, do they?

Fred has hidden magazines called "TRAPS ILLUSTRATED" and says that he reads them for the articles when Daphne finds them.

MI Fred's trap fetish is worse than ever in the series.

Nigga, that was an alternate timeline. That shit don't count.

I don't wanna lose my dong.