Russians arent human, that's why.

Germanic admixture.

Russia got tigers

He is happy and has friends, unlike user

I liked this meme while it lasted

because of Finnish parents.

Hitler was right.

Look at his eyes, he's clearly Finnish

Also, I think pretty pathetic to dox an innocent underage boy who happens to be ugly just to fuel your racism

Sminem and his friend are adults now and they're ready to spread their genes all over Russia.

This is not fun.

The guy is underage and bullying is retarded. Imagine him to be your son or brother.

Besides, when judging by the pictures he is probably really nice guy.

OP is an idiot.

shut up

fuckn chink

Is this real? Or is it just because I am high

I can take a banter and that’s why I am here, but spreading shit about an underage kid is just cruel and stupid.

> and they're ready to spread their genes all over Russia.

>mfw you may be right
>mfw I'll probably die alone while these ugly motherfuckers get married and have children

sminem

I feel sad for them desu. They grew up in a shitty country, with the worst start they can have, and they try to make the best out of the little they have. Then there are people on a congolese metaphoring board doxing them and making fun of them. I would feel bad if Sminem hangs himself.

because russians are apes

At least their not niggers lol

At least he doesn't have shameful amounts of acne

He's married now isn't he? Anyway sminem doesn't deserve the mocking, if I was a gril I'd let him nuzzle my breasts

Im happy for him, he seems happy thats more than I could achieve.

this, hes always smiling, wish i could

Too much testosterone

uralic genetics

It was posted on here before that Sminem is actually marries. Lol. All the beta incels here making fun of him, while he's probably getting his wife pregnant right this moment.