Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pCfUVaEcqxE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Williams_syndrome
youtube.com/watch?v=EShUeudtaFg
youtube.com/watch?v=63Hl1TxK6PI
youtube.com/watch?v=EkwNc2brWHw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>yank airports don't have built in train stations

Then how do you get from the train to the plane, and vice versa?

sue

Can't decide which is a bigger national disgrace: Crossrail or HS2. Fucking hate George Osbourne

An idea doesn't care about gender or circumstance, about time or space. An idea only wants one thing – to grow

rorke and proud
shadilay my dudes

red and yellow black and white they're no different in his sight

Jesus loves the little children of the world..

>96% match
Fuck sake

>wake up
reeeeeee leftypol
>go to work
bloody LEFTYPOL on the bus
>eat lunch
god it's not like it used to be i tell you, you can't even be a rorke in churches anymore
>go back to work
*rees internally*
>get bus home
bloody LEFTYPOL might have taken my seat if there was more of them on the bus
>get home
ahh i wonder what bloody leftypol propaganda /brit/ is showing tonight
>eat dinner (dominos)
some of these somewhere wanted VEGAN pizza once lads can you believe that
>go to bed
time to read the old PJW, he's the only one whos prepared to talk about this bloody DISCORD
>sleep
r-r-reee l-l-leftypol *snore*

get a taxi

please recolonize/nuke us

THE irish DURING HIS CHILDHOOD... IS FORCED TO STEAL,, DRINK,,, AND SNIFF GASOLINE
``THE irish ``PLANTS`` CROPS. TO PRODUCE`` THE MOST DISGUSTING BEER!!..the irish DOESN'T BATHE , DOESN'T STUDY ,
DOESN'T GO TO SCHOOL , DOESN'T GO TO COLLEGE HE'S AN IGNORANT TOOL
CLOSED-MINDED , BRUTE , DUMB , PROFANE , REPUGNANT

-HOW DO YOU SAY irish IN ``LATIN ???

*`MICKLOPATHETICUS``

HOW TO RECOGNIZE AN irish IT'S THE EASIEST THING, THESE ARE HIS CHARACTERISTICS: ?
0- THEY'RE UGLY, HORRIBLE, DISGUSTING, INSIGNIFICANT...SMELLY
1- THEY'RE BROWN AND ASIAN, LIKE SHIT, SIMILAR TO MUD
2- THEY'RE DWARFS, 1M50 TO 1M60, LIKE THEIR SUBHUMAN COUSINS
3- THEY'RE MENTALLY CHALLENGED FROM CENTURIES OF DRINKING TOXIC CALLED ``VICTORIA BITTER`` AND ``VEGEMITE``
4- THEIR ASSES ARE FLAT, BOTH MEN AND WOMEN
5- THEY DON'T HAVE A BRAIN, SINCE THEY DON'T NEED IT
6- THEY HAVE ENORMOUS NOSES LIKE SHARKS OR TUCANS
7- THEY'RE MONKEYS, THE ENGLISH CALLED THEM SO
8- THEY'RE BROWN GOOKS AND HAVE NO EYELIDS
9- THEY HAVE PROTUBERANT CHEEKBONES
10- THEY HAVE ROUND SWOLLEN FACES, BECAUSE THEIR WOMEN FUCKED HORSES

hello germany do you prefer fizzy drinks or sweets

the mystical and wonderful orient

anime

some leftypol spanner is still posting pictures of chinky food in the old thread lmao

taxi or hire car
yanks think infrastructure is communism you see

oy
i used to know george personally and he is a grest guy

fuck off

>London

TOIL ALL DAY, SLAVE AWAY, DON'T FORGET TO PRAY, 5(FIVE) TIMES A DAY

Panda pops were the shit

*rorke runs away screaming*

>taxi cab
>hotel shuttle van
>rental car
>uber
>airport monorail
>airport tram
>having a relative drive you

>hate work
>too ashamed to become a neet
>just want to spend all day posting anime in brit
>have to wait until retirement to do so.

ok leftypol that's only the 40th time you've posted that today
if you're going to spam our threads can you at least be more original
getting very very tedious for us all now

A sample of countries I've visited: Argentina, Chile, USA, Japan, Singapore, China, Russia, Mongolia, Finland, Germany, Italy, France etc

My vote in 2016: Leave

what happened

would absolutely disintegrate the bone structure of your skull with one punch you tarquin scumbag

This is LITERALLY a shithole area. How can you be calling it one of the 'better ones'? Deluded fucking mong

Very strongly disagree with socialized medicine.

Would rather see people die without insurance than subsidize other people's bad health habits/decisions.

raw fish on rice
and people give us shit for snails

Prime Minister Winston Churchill received a phone call at his bedside from Sir Dudley Pound, the First Sea Lord.:

Pound: Prime Minister, I have to report to you that the Prince of Wales and the Repulse have both been sunk by the Japanese – we think by aircraft. Tom Phillips is drowned.
Churchill: Are you sure it's true?
Pound: There is no doubt at all.
Churchill hangs up

>In all the war, I never received a more direct shock... As I turned over and twisted in bed the full horror of the news sank in upon me. There were no British or American ships in the Indian Ocean or the Pacific... Over all this vast expanse of waters Japan was supreme, and we everywhere were weak and naked.

>rorke is so pathetic he's even afraid of foreign FOOD
HAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

ELLO GOVERNER PIP IP LAD, JOLLY COURT INNIT, SHALL I POP THE KETTLE ON MI WATSON, WOULD YA BOVVER? YA FANCY A GAY OLD TIME SHOOTING AT EM PESKY GERMANS AGAIN. GOD SAVE THE QUEEN

ah yes very interesting

*walks off and chats to someone else*

again sushi is pretty popular and widespread in the UK

a lot of different people eat it

what's your point?

captcha is fucking cancer. christ alive. i just failed about 7 in a row

It's alright England wins in the end

UK accomplice to Saudi crimes in Yemen: Rights group

proposal: encourage industries in london to move to other parts of the country and invest government funds appropriately in those parts of the country

i didn't mean you, rorke, i meant the rorke in my head

>I-I keep baiting and they're STILL replying.
basically.

waste of money

>OMG STOP POSTING PICTURES OF LONDON

>Y-Y-YOURE POSTING THE WRONG AREA

state of these non-white mongs

white nationalist AHAHAHAHA

piss off

This is the main/central station in Houston, a major yank city

truly a 3rd world shithole

ah right so you think we should just push everything to be in london and just abandon the rest of the country like some bizarre death cult?

alri

haha

The Northern "human" is not human. He is a cow, livestock, thus a cattle transporter is more than adequate. 'Electrification' he calls out, a pointless request carrying little relevance or importance. A suitable microcosm for Britain then, Northerners themselves serving no purpose in the country.

business idea: death to non white britons

Homosexuality is a mental illness

no, what makes you say that?

beto the leftypol spammer needs to go back

doin a multiculturalism
if it's shit then I want all pakis deported

Armenia unironically looks amazing

I saw Prince Charles at a grocery store in Tower Hamlets yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

i've been to Houston, it really looks 3rd world LOL

danekike supports the genocide of the north
he's an evil creature

STOP INSULTING US RAILROAD INFRASTRUCTURE OR I'LL BLOW YOU AWAY

gays are disease ridden walking bioweapons
they're historically despised for good reason; they're unhealthy

Slags

>The Northern "human" is not human. He is a cow, livestock, thus a cattle transporter is more than adequate. 'Electrification' he calls out, a pointless request carrying little relevance or importance. A suitable microcosm for Britain then, Northerners themselves serving no purpose in the country.

Bring me my Bow of burning gold:
Bring me my arrows of desire:
Bring me my Spear: O clouds unfold!
Bring me my Chariot of fire!

I will not cease from Mental Fight,
Nor shall my sword sleep in my hand:
Till we have built Jerusalem,
In Englands green & pleasant Land.

Love you long time, UK. XX

literally none of this happened. fuck off

heh

Nigel Farage made anime real

Thanks lad xx

brown fingers wrote this

Jesus wept

What, do you hate LOVE??

youtube.com/watch?v=pCfUVaEcqxE

pengevan

meant to reply to the gay post

london mentioned

She has the same disease as Lisicki

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Williams_syndrome

Just had a look on maps. its old street
A very post-war region that basically looks like Manchester. OPs picture is still cherrypicked as the street is a weird exception and doesn't fit in the area

pack your bags

>Free Cash
oh yes please

>make bait post
>bait reply to my own bait post
>rack up (You)s

what's you're favourite radiohead song?

>youtube.com/watch?v=EShUeudtaFg

this video just shows how dumb the average populace is

dumb frogposter

youtube.com/watch?v=63Hl1TxK6PI

genuinely could heem every single runt residing inside the m25

youtube.com/watch?v=EkwNc2brWHw

Viva la Vida

not me though eh bucko eh

yes

would atomize your jaw you dumb paki

There is literally one or two trains a day to cities in the south,

I took several Amtraks when I went around the midwest in August. The station in Detroit was one line, one tiny platform and a waiting room the size of a post office. You have to climb up 5 feet of steep stairs with your luggage when boarding, older and fatter yanks take forever and trains get delayed because of slow embarkation. The average speed is about 50mph. Spacious inside though, the trains are a couple of feet wider than ours and it makes a big difference. Kansas City had a cute Union Station (just about the only nice thing in that dismal place). Chicago Union Station is nice as well.

Chen Shubao was the last emperor of Chen China, which was conquered by Sui China.

Chen Shubao was known for his love of literature and feasting. He often spent his days feasting with his concubines.

Upon hearing about Chen's father's death, Emperor Wen of Sui decided that it was improper to attack a state that had just lost its emperor and withdrew his forces.

Chen Shubao's return letter included the sentence, "May it be that when you govern your state, all things can be well, and that between heaven and earth, there will be peace and quiet."

The sentence was viewed as arrogant and condescending by Emperor Wen.

In spring 589, the Sui crossed the Yangtze without opposition from Chen forces. Instead of resisting in earnest, Chen panicked and left.

The conquering Wen treated Chen with kindness, and, did not give him any official titles—but was dismayed when Chen not understanding, requested a title.

Chen Shubao also engaged in heavy drinking, which Emperor Wen initially tried to curb, but later stopped doing so, reasoning that Chen Shubao must have something to do with his time.

didn't know limmy was in radiohead

wall off london and starve all the darkies out imo

i can't

I hope one day london will again belong to its righful owners, your masters the Romans

its 1 past midnight you can have your calendar choccie