Where the fuck was SHIELD during civil war?

Where the fuck was SHIELD during civil war?

shield was disbanded in TWS due to the overwhelming number of Hydra agents that had been planted among their ranks

>Shield

There's an entire TV show that explains that.

So you just watched Captain America 3 without watching 2?

Okay, where were Fury and his fun party during civil war?

Watching a baseball game

>implying that show is canon

trying to keep a low profile
getting mixed up with the Accords and whatnot when the UN is involved really isn't a good idea when you're trying to lay low

for once can we talk about the intended subject without derailing it into is it or is it not canon?

>implying a showboating fag like Bautista wouldn't be Team Iron Man

smdh

No, we knew this was gonna happen since the inception of the show

What if Fury and Hill were busy creating SWORD?

It didn't. 2 weeks ago they weren't involved and after civil war they wanted the 4 inhumans on the team to register themselves as enhanced individuals. Other than saying there was a public fight between captain america and iron man on the news the movie itself was pretty much never addressed.

I've been behind on Agents of SHIELD for a couple of months now and that surprises me, considering how crucial The Winter Soldier tie-in was.

I guess it must have been like the Thor: The Dark World tie-in where it was completely negligible.

Civil War takes place over like, 3 days or something and the only point where SHIELD would need to get involved for real would be the airport fight

which begs the quesiton, why is it cap chasing crossbones and not shield?

I think Hill is still working for Stark.

they're fighting the inhumans

Debatable. But it would make sense that Fury would create a new organization, one devoted to protecting earth from alien threats. Upgrading from Helicarrier to space station by the time Infinity War rolls around

They were too busy shutting down Hydra once and for all, monitoring Inhumans, and trying to stay of the ACTU's radar until Colson started banging their director and effectively became their boss due to a Presidential order.

Crossbones put on a costume and was chased by the Avengers, making him too high profile for SHIELD in it's current incarnation.

You're a piece of worthless shit. Why the fuck do we have to listen to your "Godly words" to try to prove a point about shit? Why do you even fucking care?
This is why every fucker that comes in a hate thread trying to be "right" when they don't fucking have any input in the matter needs to fucking die in a fire, you have no presence in this. Do you honestly think you're defending someone? You think your "saving" the intern that scribbled on a beloved artist's work? You're on FUCKING Sup Forums you piece of shit, once you've spend time doing shit like "muh voice" on fucking Sup Forums of all places, you're nothing but trash, you're worthless to anyone here. Fucking kill yourself and never come back here, damn shilling retard.

I think he was busy giving her the SWORD.