Hello ama and talk to me, a real alcoholist finn

Hello ama and talk to me, a real alcoholist finn

Other urls found in this thread:

journeypureriver.com/addiction-vs-habit/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What are you drinking?

Drink more.

Your problem is our problem and if you drink enough the problem will be solved.

Drink more. Drink now.

My 9th beer and some vodka

Hey wassup I'm also an alcoholic. Drinking beer atm

Do you get physically sick when you stop drinking...ie the delirium tremens ?

No not really, tho I dont know since I drink every other day. I do have social life but nobody knows I secretly go home to drink alone after spending day at work and with people

Everybody keep telling me that Finland is some kind of paradise where everything is for the people. Why Finns drink so much then? Is it recreational or something else?

>every other day
>alcoholic

HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHA

well actually finns drink because we want to die,there is no reason for our existense,world does not want a nationalistic,white and determined country here anymore,so that is the reason,bye

We used to be a shithole, thats why everyone drank. Not so much anymore, but the stereotype sticks. I dont think people my age are "all alcoholists"

>white
Hmm. Finns are finno-ugric, not even indo-european. So they not belong to that imperialistic white everyone talk about, lol.

This is autism and has to stop in my thread t ap

>Not so much anymore
I could say, all of your cities are rather small.

What do you mean

Only that Finland is not so big a country, and your excessive drinking may com from lack of other activities.

Genetics and climate

Alcohol tastes foul. How could enjoy drinking so much beer? I've been black out drunk and passed out on the road 2 times in past 5 months. It's physically draining. I have no idea how someone could do it even 2 days in a row

That is true, in everhy part of finland outside of "town" theres nothing else to do than drive around the county and drink on the backseat

How much do you need to drink before you feel drunk?
I feel drunk after 2 beers but I drink alcohol maybe 2 times a year.

Cry baby

are you a woman by any chance?

You always can go to St. Petersburg (and drink here xD)
After a 0.5l bottle of vodka I feel myself considerably drunk. But I'm always keeping drink beer after it.

stop drinking jarmo

I sort of can feel Ive drank after 3 beers but it takes like 8 for me to get slightly drunk and are you a femanon or what the fuck

>drink in sankt peterburg
I rather keep my organs and ruin them myself

Why do you come here instead of yli

Hmm. What are you afraid of? Drink in some hipster student bar, then call uber to transport you to your sleeping place. I don't really see anybody that will have a slightest interest in your organs on such way.

Do you have a gf? If no, can I be your gf?

Most young Finns (who have never been to Russia) are still stuck in the mentality that Russia is the Soviet Union and you will get robbed and/or murdered.
t. different Finn

If I actually drank in a place like that in sankt peterburg how would locals receive me since I dont speak one word of russian

>Soviet Union
That was 30 years ago.
>you will get robbed and/or murdered
That was 20--25 years ago and only if you have absolute lack of warning and a passion to go to distant places with before unknown people.

I don't think Mikko is interested in your boipusy.

Thinking russia as worst shithole on earth is a strong part of finnish identity

Pretty well, most Russians don't care about Finns at all and those who do usually like Finns

I know, I've been to Russia a couple of times. All you need to know is "na zdorovie" and some people will start talking to you and become friends for the night.

>since I dont speak one word of russian
Depends on your luck. But knowledge of english is not ubiquitous in Russia, so you better consider to learn some easy words to communicate.

>Your problem is our problem and if you drink enough the problem will be solved.

OP should be key person in moofin-land

I have gotten idea from somewhere that russians hate foreigners and especially if I walk around speaking english but if your local thugs knew I was finnish would they be less hostile?

>russians hate foreigners
Lol no. Actually, there are much people in Russia that like foreigners more than Russians.
>local thugs
Chance of encounter such kind of monster in the center of SPB about: 0%.

In psychology we need to be sure that is a habit or addiction,

what do you think?

journeypureriver.com/addiction-vs-habit/

I aint klicking that

Just think about it