Kevin Feige really wanted Captain Marvel and Black Widow movies

>Kevin Feige really wanted Captain Marvel and Black Widow movies
>Ike Perlmutter refused them because he didn't think female superheroes could sell
>Ike made a deal with Kevin Feige that they could make Captain Marvel as long as his pet project Inhumans would be released
>Ike is no longer in charge of MCU
>Inhumans vanishes from the Phase Three spot it had

How much you want to bet that a Black Widow movie will take the spot of Inhumans?

Other urls found in this thread:

esquire.com/entertainment/interviews/a367/scarlett-johansson-pics/
dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2448732/Scarlett-Johansson-Esquires-sexiest-woman-alive-2nd-time.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Indiana Jones already took the spot I thought. Do they need a replacement MCU movie?

>tfw you realize that now that Marvel and Lucasfilm are both under Disney, Marvel will attempt to weld the Indiana Jones movies to the MCU, using the Red Skull's line about Hitler digging for trinkets in the desert from Captain America: The First Avenger

>yfw Marvel/Star Wars crossover

They're waiting to get the rights back to the Fantastic Four, so that they can make a crossover featuring Vader and Doom.

Good, Black Widow is a more enjoyable character than fake X-Men

Please no, I don't want StarWars or IJ to be anywhere near cape film.

Not when she's portrayed by ScarJo. I'd take the fauX-Men over another one of her trite action movies any day.

Fuck all that noise, where's my Nick Fury Jackson movie?

Didnt we already get one?

No, that was a made-for-tv Nick Fury Hasselhoff movie. And yes, that was actually a thing.

why would people ever want to see a Black Widow movie? she is totally unlikable and boring as fuck

I've been meaning to ask: Is Kevin Feige an X-menfag?

Tumblr

Does this mean the Inhumans will start to get de-emphasized in the comics? I hope so.

so no one who's actually interested in actually watching a Black Widow movie then?

I'm fairly sure no one is interested in Captain Marvel either.
But no one was interested in GotG either.

It would wouldn't have vanished if Agents of S.H.I.T. hadn't used them. But no, Ike still has control of Marvel on TV and fucked over their chances of getting Inhumans on the big screen because he couldn't wait a couple of years.

he is a Hollywoodfag

he's into big Hollywood money, he doesn't care about your comic book super heroes

Let's see. What would I rather watch? Some spy movie any other studio could make, or a film about a secluded race of superhumans who live on the moon, created by aliens and given god-like powers. I mean, seriously.

Inhumans is an ensemble film with a very diverse cast featuring a woman with crazy moving hair, a teleporting dog, a fish-like man, and others. Inhumans is a far more lucrative property than ordinary human spy with no powers?

>CM will end in a LE EBIN DANCE OFF XDDD
Calling it now.

Why don't we have both. AoS has already come this far. Better just suck it the fuck up and do the crossover film like a man, Kev.

Inhumans is scrapped, user.

Feige has confirmed it's still happening but not in phase 3.

>Captain Marvel
>Ms. Marvel is more popular
>A paki won't have global bix officr appeal
>Marvel is pushing Captain Marvel in spite of actual sales numbers
>Captain Marvel is the new Inhumans

Actually a lot of people are. It's just not getting the buzz everyone else is because no actress or director has even been picked out yet. Sure, #BlackPantherislit or whatever hashtag it is, but the same exact thing will happen when Captain Marvel first makes her onscreen debut.

So is Captain Marvel actually happening or not?

Actually, the Russos made her interesting. That doesn't necessarily mean that I want a movie about her.

Why wouldn't it? It's been set between the 2 Infinity War films for a long time now.

You X-fags need to stop

is agents of shield inhumans at all like what we would see in an inhumans movie?

Black Widow gets more characterization than any of the X-Men movie characters that aren't Wolverine, Magneto, or The Professor.

Fuck off with that meme garbage. The "dance-off" was set up near the middle of the movie. It had a plot point.

Perhaps if you weren't a retard you could understand how Chekhov's gun works.

Fag

CM sold 28k in March. That's only 3k less than Kamala. It's doing fine. Even when it was at it's lowest when KSD wrote her, it still sold better than some other titles that were still getting pushed. Storm, for example.

Yes, Marvel said they would have a director and casting announcement by the end of this Summer. I expect that Marvel will say something at SDCC in July.

Carol Danvers is coming and these is nothing Sup Forums can say or do about it.

>he fought Ike and Ike won
What a sissy.

I'm extremely interested in it.

I'll watch it, sure. Depends on who's writing + directing.

>It had a plot point.
Oh boy, like that TV series Fame?

So it's official. The MCU is pandering to tumblr from now on, like the comics.

Of course, what makes you think it isn't?

>Carol Danvers is coming
prepare your anuses, Sup Forums. Carol is coming inside you.

a movie with a female lead is pandering to Tumblr? ....you're retarded.

Fuck off.

>a Marvel movie with a crappy female lead is pandering to Tumblr?
Yes.

I'm just now noticing how ridiculously photoshopped ScarJo's midsection is here.

Never heard or watched Fame. So I don't know if you're agreeing or disagreeing with me.

StarLord references the dance-off at the end of Footloose. Referencing the end battle dance-off / distraction is a prime example of Chekhov's gun.

pretty sure Carol Danvers is the least tumblr-esque female in the marvel universe

Or Antman, for that matter.

Yes, she is a bit thiccer

>Black Widow Movie

Will never happen. Marvel Corporate wants to sell toys, and female toys don't sell.

>so no one who's actually interested in actually watching a Black Widow movie then?

Initially no, but now, after several films and a good characterization, i would see it gladly.
However, a simple spy story is likely to be boring. it would be more helpful if they put She-Hulk in as support character.

A legal thriller maybe?

>dat manly face
Just like muh comics!

>Never heard or watched Fame.
Of course you didn't; it has no capes.

You're a casual then.

>Marvel Corporate wants to sell toys, and female toys don't sell.

I want this too.

But you neckbeards aren't MCU's target public.

>Of course you didn't; it has no capes.

Not even that, I hardly watch any television. I spend my time doing other shit than watching TV.

How has Space Station Carol been? I read a bit of the run, and thought it had more personality in one issue than all of KSD's run, but haven't been actively picking it up.

Yeah, watching MCU crap.

Yes, because star wars are such quality films

>tfw I like big foreheads and chins on a woman
I guess I am a fag

So, no way it'll be about whatever happened in Budapest with Hawkeye?

She's not thick at all, she's a beautifully proportioned woman, that's all.

She has a weird looking profile though, despite looking beautiful from every other angle

I wouldn't mind the Inhumans movie being about the classic race. Not the X-Men Lite Perlmutter has been pushing for.

No, user; just a nu-male i.e. a beta.

Nothing like making MCU movies to be considered beautiful...

I can't see Scarjo pulling off a Black Widow solo movie. I guess Ghost in the Shell (which she also seems terribly cast for) will prove whether or she can do it. She was certainly an awful action lead in Lucy.

I wouldn't mind Marvel, but Black Widow is SO FUCKING BORING. Why do people refuse to see this? This is why Ant-Man should have been made first. Then we'd have Wasp

As long as inhuman are in the trash i am okay with black widow movie, my only concern is for how long will scarjo play her ?

>live action remake of Ghost in the Shell
I think I understand why the MAFIAA wants to forbid piracy.

>implications
You have no idea how wrong you are, do you?
esquire.com/entertainment/interviews/a367/scarlett-johansson-pics/
dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2448732/Scarlett-Johansson-Esquires-sexiest-woman-alive-2nd-time.html

I haven't watched Lucy but Luc Besson's lead females are always weirdly inhuman. The most normal was ironically Jane Foster.

it's pretty good. it's kind of like Marvel's Deep Space Nine, with Carol, Agent Brand, and Alpha Flight. Plus coed shower scene and Carol's abs.

I was interested in an Ant Man movie since before the Avengers, because I figured Ant-Man would kickstart the Avengers movie series.

>Esquire
>Daily Mail
You have no idea how gay you are, do you?

You're in that CM Fan Club for numales and landwhales, right?

>Black Widow is SO FUCKING BORING
I actually agree with you, but I'm willing to give it a chance purely on Marvel's track record.

>points out dailymail despite the Dailymail url saying she's Esquire's sexiest woman alive
You might be retarded.
Don't click the links if you don't want to, you're a big boy and shit, point being she was considered sexy before the MCU (arguably moreso).

>she was considered sexy before the MCU
Not by those permabanned casuals from Sup Forums

Carol Corps? nope, I was a fan before they came along, back when she was still Ms.Marvel.

They annoy me too, because they're not really a Carol fan club, they're a KSD fan club.

Pretty cool honestly. Miles better than KSD's

She really REALLY isn't.

>I was a fan before they came along

>Written by David Hayter
>Directed by Hideo Kojima

>KSD's
Volume One KSD with Dex Soy on art duties was nice.

Fagtion pls

You need to stop that tumblr meme, especially since Carol Danvers is actually pretty awesome. I guess your mother is tumblr too, since she's a woman? Fuckin hell.

You're such a salty cunt.

Oh yeah, so awesome that they relaunch her every year until some idiot thinks she's the greatest superheroine ever.

No, I'm a hetero white male. And proud of it.

>>Yeah, watching MCU crap.

Your rebuttal is pure troll. Some people actually have lives the revolve around other things than comics, cartoons, films, and TV.

Whopied do Basel, I'm white hetero male as well. Who the fuck cares?

Sup Forums fuck off

You act like a salty cunt then, and also a retard. You got salt all over your urethra. Calm the fuck down.

>Some people actually have lives the revolve around other things than comics, cartoons, films, and TV.
Yes, but they don't write in chan boards.
>I'm white hetero male as well
Yeah, right.
>You got salt all over your urethra.
Nice sexual life, lady.

How's YOUR sexual life, neckbeard?

Better than yours since I began to hit the gym. And no salt is needed.

I pity you. Someone who clearly belongs on /rk9/ or /soc/ and replies like a faggot.

Acting like someone's skin colour or gender matters is a clear indicator that you're a Tumblr fag.

Anyways, I'm done here. I have a hockey game watch party I need to leave my house to attend.

Do you even know what being "salty" means? And do you expect to be the only one hitting the gym? You're a litteral retard.

>watching hockey instead of playing it
Yup, total beta.

>/rk9/ or /soc/
You seem to know all the boards despite swearing you have a life outside Sup Forums. Do you want to delete the postand start again?

Still being salty. You even stopped answering to my questions. All you do is talk in memes. I bet you're such an alpha right?