Did native men ever have relations with spanish women? Or are they really all a product of Spanish men and native women?

Did native men ever have relations with spanish women? Or are they really all a product of Spanish men and native women?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FxMwpsRVZg4
youtube.com/watch?v=YaGAbDRzZlw
youtube.com/watch?v=yhZSzKu6A9c
es.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sistema_de_castas_colonial
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

stolen first post

fym muttboi, of course spanish women got the Big Mayan Cock. Spanish men couldnt stand native women because of the mayan warrior blood.

Only 5% of latin americans can trace direct male amerindian father.

Colonized that hard huh?

Vast majority of Y haplogroup lineages in Latin America are European so the latter, basically.

The mestizos were rulers and had spanish women, just that mestizos were successors of conquistadors so they spread the conquista legacy.

amerindians are well known bull

pic related average argentinian man with his average south brazilian gf

That man has a euro haplo.

spanish men and native women. back in the days of the colony, mostly young males came here without a family. (like it is hapening nowadays in europe) so they breed with native women.

Mestizos married amerindians and spanish relatives.

>mfw I look like the guy but have the skin/eye colors of the girl
I never knew my parents

Same thing in the United States.

What would a cute girl like that do with someone that ugly

Iberian man has multiple wives in a free land with no feudalism, builds a new home, state, cities, aqueducts, sewers and the golden age of latin america.

enjoy his big brown dick

>spanish women

Lived in Spain and didn't go to the colonies

Yes constantly. The cuckquistadors feared the CHADmeridians.

70% of blacks in us have african haplogroup, this is counting recent mulattos with white fathers though.

>Same thing in the United States.
And?

That picture needs to be posted on /r9k/ so those virgins can break out of their self-pitying cycle.

Amerindians are the most hung people on earth, with a length and girth that rivals folk from deep inland Congo and Chad.

>tfw I know this feel

kek

Wrong, big dick conquistadors had harems of spanish and native women like an ottoman sultan but much much much richer.

Your y haplo is white you cant cuck anyone.

>Those dirty nails.

Today they do.

Apparently only some black slaves fucked Iberian or native women.

Native American males are the cuckiest males in the history.

>look at hand
>look at leg
asco

Then that means their children will be 100% European thanks to having a European Y-DNA and a European mtDNA

>aqueducts, sewers and the golden age of latin america.
europeans were known to not shower and pour their feces in the streets, they still have some remaining anti-hygienic behavior up o this day

>t. el mariguas

He's AMERINDIAN.

wtf does that mean

That doesnt mean blacks bred with whites but that blacks survived in brazil.

that's not what it means, stupid

yea great job creating Brazilians guys, really nice work

wtf

youtube.com/watch?v=FxMwpsRVZg4

There was barely any european women in Brazil. They had to resort to Natives and Blacks for wives.

>Native American males are the cuckiest males in the history.

Today they avenge themselves by getting pussy imported from Germany, courtesy of Adolf Hitler.

don't feel like watching it

They will breed themselves out, this is good.

arigato itadakimasu

>There was barely any european women in Brazil

Your mtDNA say otherwise

or breed them in

How is it know? Do darker skinned mestizos/Indians get with castizas/whites?

He doesn't count because he is very bleached and don't look a native

Conquistadors lived richer than kings.

the tendency in latin america is to try and marry people lighter and more european looking than you

Latin America is Mestizo with Euro father and patriarchial.

Vhj cdjkkklllhggggggtyyyyhajjfadedkirk

>south brazilian gf

I want one so bad guys...

Native men were prohibited to have relationships with Spanish women and the other way back for casta system.

Lots of male force had to suffer this for centuries, so there is an explication of the lack of strong institutions here.

A country with no native strong males is doomed to failure and we see how after all the racist shit to get Amerindian pussy, Latin America just failed.

This broke societies hence countries and is going on until today, is sad because people would do whatever they can to deny this.

Latinos are doomed and if it isn't with whites colonizers, will be with rich Asians.

The lack of real masculinity here is expressed by the inherited macho culture that born with conquista.

Latin America and its mestizo population is proof of God's lack of existence.

He cheated on her multiple times and she's still with him

youtube.com/watch?v=YaGAbDRzZlw

You have euro haplo, 100% since you are urban.

he looks like me but whiter

What about now?

Roasties will fuck anything as long as you don't act beta.
t. CHI that went to a 98% hispanic school with all sorts of colors

>native men prohibited from white womeb

or the tendency for more european looking people than you is to try to marry browner people
it works both ways, you know?

there are no dark mexicans on the internet

Not necessary, the most of Peruvians have 20% or less Spanish blood.

Gladly, mixing wasn't widespread like Chile or Argentina before independence but the new reality of only a virtual system casta only brought more traumas.

Even Bolivia is more pure than us and the fact they got to reach the country's power faster and stronger than anybody will heal their wounds better than in any Latin country, with less pain.

not really

there wouldn't be such an imbalance in the y dna if everybody had equal access, stupid

Pretty sure only Native noble were allowed to fuck spanish qts

why exactly not? marriage is a civil contract between two consenting adults,why in the world is only one narrative taken into account?

>Native numales competing against Chadtillian stallions
I mean don't blame native women for making the obvious choice

They weren't prohibited from marrying Iberian women, native men simply didn't breed enough and Spanish and Mestizos outnumbered pure Amerindian males, it was all Mestizos.

Face?

Things were better before la Conquista...

Here is the full resolution picture.

The first one is the mestizo, white with India, and only the product of this relation can interact with a white women. Amerindian male only could only be with Black women or castizas in the best cases where Spaniards didn't pay attention.

I haven't heard any story or exception of Amerindian male with white women, because that didn't happen. Casta system was brutal and draconian, especially for nonwhite males.

And Spaniards usually didn't recognize sons with filthy Amerindian females, bastard mestizos where fucking usual.

Castas were catagorizations and social order not a hierarchy, any casta could be a laborer and any could be a ruler and rich, official Peninsular gocernment posistions cpuld only be filled by them.

Here is the pic

No casta was an economical system, just a recognition of the heritages and integration.

You must be trying to troll, there is a reason this paintings were done and learned by centuries. The Spanish colonial system was based on this, not even Spanish historians deny this.

Caste literally translates to Caste. It was definitely hierarchical.

youtube.com/watch?v=yhZSzKu6A9c

Not really, Spanish were laborers just like any Casta, it had no legal value only cultural and social, Amerindians had equal rights to any Iberian.

Wikipedia is a better source than a song written in XX century and having a qualification for black descendants in the name.

es.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sistema_de_castas_colonial

Ask any Latin American and this won't be debated, nothing else happened.

>Hur hur hur why did my great great great grand mother fuck Diego Chad del Soto instead of the virgin Atahuac

Fuck, stop same-fagging, Chicano.

Posters are 25 since 3 of your post back.

Not even descendants of Spaniards had the same rights as Spaniards fresh from the Old World.

Same-fag Chicano, why you don't want to accept the reality?

Not even samefagging mi amigo andino

>Hur hur hur my own manlet ugly self could compete against an average Spaniard even today
Literally your average Spaniard could steal your girlfriend and you could literally do nothing.Native men just can't compete

The Chicano wants to know more of our history with his American highschool history education.

Look at the stats bottom of the page, can't lie.

Peninsular government posistion were only filled with their representatives that arent heavily entrenched in the land, yes, no different to Floridian government posistions filled with Floridians, anything not a crown government posistion were for anyone.

>Look at the stats bottom of the page, can't lie.

Estas cegado por el odio wey

>that last point
Silver mines in LatAm tell a different story.

Poster still 25...

fuck off

Indians were free men, no such thing happen.

Yo ni siquiera se de que esta tan traumado ese peruano, negro, yo nomas entre para ver que pedo estaba pasando en este hilo.

No me juzgues por una banderita, pariente

Don't try more, you're embarrassing yourself.

>No me juzgues por una banderita, pariente
vete al demonio, pinche perro blanco

peruano posts > your posts