How long before you're a wizard?

How long before you're a wizard?

as soon as you turn 20 years old like me in less than a month

pretty sure 30s generally the cut off for full wizardry

Have you got a wand?

Soon. Tried dating apps but now I just feel worse about myself, both because of a complete lack of success and for how shallow and dehumanising it is for everyone involved.

God damn.

How long of a dry spell do you have to have before you gain honorary wizard status? Fucked a few grills in my time, but current dry spell is going on 1.5 years. Am I becoming at least an apprentice wizard?

Only virgins can become wizards.

FUCK you whitey. I'm brown and I've fucked and it's fucking hard. Like 1/100 shots will not even give me a chance. I've been lucky but it would've been way easier if I was white.

4 years

>Ireland
>White
I do appreciate the gesture, but come on now.

Aren't there brawn girl for you,or do they all worship glorious white cock?

Five months.

Fuck you la
There are plenty, but not my type. Only have relationships with asians, whites, and half latinas/white.

I got -several- handjobs from a girl many years ago, i don't know if they will allow me in

6 years
14 days
54 minutes

Seven years.

already been for 4 years

Thought I was gonna hit wizardland but a couple months ago I began seeing a girl and now we're sleeping together.

I'm 24 and kinda fat. Idk if this girl is "the one" but it's a huge relief to no longer be a virgin

I already passed through wizardry. Lost my virginity about a month and a half ago. It sucks that I had to wait this long. I can only imagine sex when you're a teenager, and in your early 20's

Wizard sperms are worth more than Bitcoin

Just 4 years
What will be your chosen school of magic, fellow wizards?

This. I've even got it mentioned in the Wifi password.

Meanas

I am already one

I've had sex a lot at 25 but all with girls who I didnt find attractive.

At least no fatties

I will never be a wizard because I'm not white

ur gay

Neither was Radagast the Brown ;)

mexican wizards are weird.