What is the most innovative country?

Other urls found in this thread:

news.livedoor.com/article/detail/6626117/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We are. :)

my dick lol

Poland

us of a

we find new ways of bending the wh*te male every day. Very innovative just not in a respective manner.

Poland

deez nuts

You are innovative, I give you that. It's only that your innovations limit to finding excuses to shoot your own unarmed citizens.

>people from different nationalities push innovation in technology and scientific research
>rednecks give themselves the credit

China will be

Japan

Other candidates are Canada, the United States, UK, France, Switzerland and China.

>people from different nationalities push innovation in technology and scientific research
>zero of them are Mexicans

I'm from new york.

estonia

>Ask an American what he is
>Actually I am Irish, My grandmother was from Ireland. Be sure to stop by for St Patty's Day celebration! A true Irish lad I am
>Elon Musk, South African, owns a tech company that does things on American soil
>FUCK YEAH AMERICA, AMERICA IS SO GOOD, WE AMERICANS ARE UNSTOPPABLE

Elon Musk is an American citizen and probably has been for longer than you've been alive

Switzerland.

Please don't shoot, officer!

Elon has been a Canadian citizen for longer than you've been alive.

japan atm, china in the nearest future

In terms of a per capita basis, probably Estonia. In terms of an overall basis, probably Japan or the USA. Japan's vending machines, toilets, robots and trains are probably the best of their kind globally but they do a bad job of getting other countries to adopt these things.

in terms of overall impact on a global scale, we are most likely again looking at the USA, even if many (all?) of their greatest inventions are by people who weren't born in the USA, it does seem to be the place to go to foster most technological innovation (not so much for genetic/medical/biological innovation but that's perhaps a whole different section)

A shoutout does go to Germany, however, who have historically produced some pretty great scientific and technological inventions.

>not so much for genetic/medical/biological innovation but that's perhaps a whole different section
you wut america is pretty good in those fields

this. they are the future

>Japan's vending machines, toilets, robots and trains are probably the best of their kind globally but they do a bad job of getting other countries to adopt these things.

Maybe because the price is too damn high???

>most innovative
Unironically Abu Dhabi. Also, Singapore and Hong Kong

Unironically this. I went to China two months ago and I was amazed by their achievements. China will be the world's sole superpower in 20 years.

Not as good as China, because ethics prevents research in fields that would actually help humanity a lot in the long term (eg. Eugenics). America is good at producing lifelong drug treatment and little else.

If a shit ass economy like Japan can afford them I'm sure other places can.

>China
plastic rice, cardboard meat, gutter oil, rubber egg,.. amazing

hey jp user, mind if i ask you something off topic?

All good things
As long as it involves hentai

any good websites to meet english-speaking japanese qts aside from the obvious tinder and badoo?

China and the States

PLEASE IM UNARMED SEÑOR

It's not a meeting app but most people use LINE. If you are coming to Japan use /trv/ or Sup Forums or intervals or couchsurfing to meet Japs and then get them to introduce you to friends / people at bars etc. etc. But apart from tinder I can't really help you find Japanese girls, especially not English speaking ones. If you actually want a Japanese gf you're going to need to learn Japanese. If you just want to fuck Japanese women, then either find Japanese tourists in your country who want to hook up with foreigners, or come to Japan and visit bars where girls will want to hook up with foreigners.

>or come to Japan and visit bars where girls will want to hook up with foreigners.
where do I find a Japanese boy who wants a foreigner bf

Hang around the doujinshi areas of shops til you see a cute boy then make eye contact. Alternatively, one of the small handful of bars and clubs that cater to LGBT crowds. There's not that many out Young Japanese gays desu.

It is rather innovative how they mass produced fake food though

thought you were beheaded

>Musk was born on June 28, 1971, in Pretoria, Transvaal, South Africa,[30] the son of Maye Musk (née Haldeman), a model and dietician from Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada

He was literally born into Canadian citizenship, yet had to naturalize American citizenship

40% of the people who work for SpaceX and NASA are indians desu

not japan

I do not want them to be the future :(

The UnitedStates even has values. China is just a beast in wanting to get money.
What will the United States do to stay in 1? Third World war? Hurry!

roll

Hentai technology

Eastern Poland

Roll

USA obviously.

That train is designed like a Kingfisher.

this
We would still have only 2 genders and wouldn't check our privileges if it wasn't for America.

rollin'

Train which is in the picture is a Linear motor car made in Japan. :3

news.livedoor.com/article/detail/6626117/
リニアモーターカーの稼働には原発3~5基分の電力が必要

I think it is America.
America is the most technically advanced country.
(Particularly AI and robot and quantum computer)

japan duh