Why is Marvel Comics an SJW shithole? How did this happen?

Like really changing characters' race, sex, gay, and most comics having an internet comic art style and vocabulary. What happened?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WJvh5eUn6Xs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Eh, this is fine. It's not like they brought in "xer" or someshit.

The world changed and you stayed behind

Most of their comics aren't even like this.

Gladly.

Squirrel Girl is a joke character in a comedy book

I can understand not liking the book (I don't either) but by taking it seriously you're just making yourself look ridiculous, like one of those nerds who is genuinely offended by Big Bang Theory, not because it's formulaic garbage but because it's an affront to your values or some shit

To be fair if anyone needs a gender neutral pronoun it's Galactus and other cosmic entities

race/gender dichotomies have been a thing in the big two for decades, and no character's race has been changed by Marvel.

Ryan North is just really obsessed with the fact that English doesn't have a commonly accepted proper third person singular pronoun.

Tumblr Muslim captain britian

What point was this supposed to prove?

Who's race was changed in this? Brian Braddock is still the whitest motherfucker in the Marvel U

Marvel was always liberal, it's just unfortunately that means SJW in a modern context.

How about Jane being the most worthy to wield the hammer is because she is a woman with cancer. And that alone makes her worthy

6 frames same image.
How about when Jean basically shoved bobby being gay down his throat not letting him think his emotions through, until he became gay.

Then forcing old bobby to be gay as well.

It's what happens when you try to figure out your customers by looking at the ones who post constantly on the Internet. You end up targeting niche online communities because you think they're representative of the general audience, and you end up pushing the general audience away instead.

That's not Captain Britain, that's a nurse who sometimes swings Excalibur around

Being Bobby is suffering.

>and most comics having an internet comic art style and vocabulary
Most of the ones you pay attention to, maybe.

>this damage control

>comedy book

It's what a big (or at least vocal) chunk of preteen/teens want.

I guess they think it's the most profitable route to go.

Jeesh, Spanish must really piss him off since every single noun is gendered.

That's not sjw, that's Bendis punishing another Kitty Pryde boyfriend.

>Jean psychically makes Bobby gay so she doesn't have to turn him down for a date.
It's like you people think he isn't going to eventually go back into the past and immediately get fixed by Xavier. One war at a time Bobby.

Doesn't Galactus speak and appear in a way that you yourself would comprehend? So doesn't this mean that SG wanted Galactus to speak impolitely so she could be a sanctimonious dickhead about it?

You think that is bad try being Cyclops.
Basically right about everything, yet when you save your race and kill one guy while being under full control by a cosmic entity then you are hither.
Yet when Jean has destroyed planets under the same entity THEN she didnt do nuffin

>Jean is actually so out of touch with her powers she subconsciously forced Bobby to be gay to fulfill her guy on guy fantasies
Would you be surprised?

That's just Bendis being Bendis

>Ironic, self aware dialogue

I want this and every Joss Whedon faggot who writes like this.

to die

pretty much

This was always what "liberal" was you were just too young to give a shit.

Why is it so important to have a third person singular pronoun? People are either him or her, he or she.

Not yet they didn't.

This one's not to bad a full social justice warrior would call they offensive.

God damit I'm sick of reading his or her on my magic cards just use they

This is when I stopped reading. I know it's a comedy, but she goes into space to save the Earth ,but for some reason starts lecturing Galactus on shit that has nothing to do with him and that he could care less about. It just doesn't make any sense.

That said marvels race swapping is getting far out of hand

America became a SJW shithole
Marvel is just a reflection of it

This shit if for people who can't handle being criticized

>It's bad on purpose!

>comedy book
then why isn't it funny

Spout all the pro-feminism you want, just keep the ass-shots coming

>Excalibur
That's even worse

The same reason Adam Sandler movies aren't.

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if she did it on purpose. Jean as a whole is a pretty selfish person. Was a bitch to Cyclops, played with Logan's heart, everytime she came back to life demanded things be the same as she left it, (forcing Cyclops into remarrying her again and again even when she basically wasn't her anymore making Cyclops get pyshic therapy and love with Emma {who actually respects him} to cope with never being able to move on from her deaths and loss of herself since she keeps coming back.) and O5 Jean when she gets into the present is a bitch to O5 Cyclops, tries to force an unwilling adult Cyclops into kissing her, then when O5 Cyclops leaves for space and she can't have him anymore she then misses him.

It wouldn't surprise me that she wanted a gay best friend like how media tells all girls they need like an accessory. So she force Bobby to become one.

That shit isnt even canon, it's only been referenced in 3 nonconsecutive issues set in alternate universes.

I agree that handing the CB mantle to a muslim would be egregious but there's not enough to justify the outrage you're trying to stoke. If you actually read comics instead of shitposting you would know this.

Then how come DC is able to have all the diversity it has without shoving it t down our throats.

Demon knights had a Muslim a transexual and lesbians.

Remember when this concept was just some tryhard corporate mandate?

life is funny

Enjoy your racebent Wally West for no real reason.

Because Marvel's hands are made of ham.

I'm more disgusted that SG size changes from panel to panel

Imagine being so fucking petty, stupid, self-centered and enveloped in your own "history-changing" gender-positive-agenda that you feel the insistent urge to correct the english of a celestial being who's basically a god.

This being is a part of an eternal cycle of life, death, rebirth; he is an oroboros that manifests and perpetuates the cycle of reality and quite possibly prevents atropy from us drifting off into the darkness forever by consuming and reattributing constantly expanding space.

You appreciate none of this.
You do not marvel in the scale of his power, his majesty, what he could teach you or the nature of his being.

You're too busy being a tumblerina.
It's consumed you- It's clouded and obscured your judgement like a pair of horse-blinders that it's all you can focus on.

Pure fucking cancer. Can't wait until Trump gasses these degenerates.

>Imagine being so fucking petty, stupid, self-centered and enveloped in your own "history-changing" gender-positive-agenda that you feel the insistent urge to correct the english of a celestial being who's basically a god.
No, because it's a comedy comic where everything is a joke, including that god's power and godhood. Fuck off.

Woops, sorry, sorry user.
Didn't mean to quote you- Sorry.

damage control much?

Demon Knight's was pretty mediocre. You only liked it because of the the dick girl in the crappy armor.

It was memey garbage for most of the run with some good parts.

No, it's just annoying how you wrote paragraphs upon paragraphs of being a humorless tryhard.

But at least that comic was funny.

>No, because it's a comedy comic where everything is a joke, including that god's power and godhood. Fuck off.

>The, "It's okay if it's a joke defense."

Funny, I thought you sort of people were vehemently against that sort of thing.

>2016
>Galactus is still a FUCKING WHITE MALE
Fuck this shit.

I didn't write it you idiot
Can you even read with those problematic glasses on xir?
You might need to go back to your reddit hugbox Xir.

Yeah! This is what real comics for real mature men look like! What, are they being triggered by how realistic this is? Go back to tumblr!

>buying a Kate Leth comic

what did you expect?

Gender constructs

I'm not going to jerk off some guy going "Look at this godly god he's so godly how can you disrespect this fictional character's godly god godhood" in reference to a fucking Squirrel Girl comic.

Even if you don't find it funny, that doesn't mean you get to forget that Squirrel Girl is never serious.

I like how we're in the ages of "gender isn't binary" but we're also in the age of trans acceptance so if a little kid doesn't conform to their gender stereotype it's proof they're actually trans

Yes I know that's an alien, the panel just reminded me of it

>I didn't write it
Wow, damage control, much?

Good god what is this even? What ancient warrior spirit that consists of nothing but rage, would know about Israel? CASUAL racism? What would be fucking casual about Bor?

>"which gives you an idea of who they let in"
Oh fuck right off.

Oh, so the pronouns are also a joke? Gotcha.

the cartoon version (:3)

Oh Sarkey

The woman who rails against the damsel in distress, yet profits off of it

>Destroyed Natasha Romanoff's character
>Implying there was anything to destroy

Call me a slowpoke but I just caught up with Avengers 2 last week. It was okay, so why all the hate?

X-Men are turning all their new members gay, won't be long before they have an all-gay team.

Mental illness generally isn't a laughing matter, but yes those people and their pronouns are indeed a joke.

basically Natasha romanoff

Not those guys but what if I think it's dumb that the author feels the need to bitch about her inane pet social issue in the middle of a gag comic?

A lot of things changed on Sup Forums between 2012 and 2014. 2013 was essentially all downhill for the entire site.

Also Joss lost his mind making AoU and it shows.

This was literally a family guy joke.

youtube.com/watch?v=WJvh5eUn6Xs

How can you hate Family Guy when it proves ever more prophetic, Sup Forums?