Has your country fallen for the crypto currency meme?

Has your country fallen for the crypto currency meme?

>put life savings in bitcoin
>bitcoin crashes

Other urls found in this thread:

news.bitcoin.com/ethereum-blockchain-congested-cats/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

god hates us

Blockchain is the future

>buy raiblocks with bitcoin
>transfer takes so long, raiblocks have multiplied 10 times in value
>could have become rich in a few days

THE RIDE NEVER ENDS

Yes, there was a channel 7 news report on it on Saturday night.

Nope

Yes, there is a lot of people in flashback that take huge loans and trying to gain fast money. It's insane.

My dad bought a bitcoin.

What is that? Why cant anyone copy paste the folder its in and be a millionaire?

This.

>tfw virtual cats BTFO your blockchain
Currency of the future!

Yes, I sat in TS talking with friends and two of the morons were talking about how they were gonna buy shitloads when it dips

Stay calm and buy the fucking dip

People here unironically believe bitcoin is a company that runs a pyramid scheme. Please nuke this hellhole

>bitcoin crashes
When?

>crashes to the value of $14700

oh wow, how terrible! nigga shut the fuck up, it broke $10000 for the first time like a week ago

Nobody can win against the kot.

i'm sorry i just can't trust it as a money making machine when i hear every single normie talking about buying some

can't wait until we see hundreds of new bestsellers "how people were fooled", "the greatest crash of the century", "21st century tulips", "irrational exuberance 2.0", etc.

did people invest in tulips in the past ?

t. curious, but stupid lman

>make money selling stuff in video games
>put said money in bitcoin
>become millionaire years later
I definitely didn't fall for any meme

Look up tulip mania. Basically rich people went bananas buying tulips, and as the supply fell, the price skyrocketed. Having tulips in your house meant that you were super wealthy.

Eventually people realised that is was retarded spending so much on something that dies after a few days.

thanks friend

You know you can profit off of normies throwing their money blindlessly into it

as soon as they became mainstream a lot of shell companies popped up promising them some ponzy scheme shit, as good natured average colombians usually do a great majority jumped straight into that bullshit without major understanding of the ways of crypto(but full understanding of frauds), thus a lot of people with a lot of money ended up losing it

I fucking hate people from this cunt. They're too fucking dumb to understand any concept. Same thing happens with Forex. Go to a bank and try to link your account to a reputable Forex company based in the UK and the fuckers won't let you as they associate the word with money laundering and pyramid schemes. Even bankers are literal financial illiterates here

is that the plumbob of a dead sims?

The faggots do try to shill it as hard as they can in every comment field. Usually with retarded statements that money is valueless unlike Bitcoin which should replace currency because reasons about FIAT or free market. And every time there's a hacking theft, they insist it's far safer than having money in the bank or the mattress.

Besides, due the price of bitcoins it became just another rich man's speculation game. I'm not paying 10k dollars if I just want to buy snacks. Mining is dead due cartel businesses, the energy consumption is through the roof and will ultimately get shut down.

>They're too fucking dumb to understand any concept
More like they understand it but wrong, we could by fucking rich if we fucked over other countries instead of ourselves.

>spend the limited resources of planet Earth, burning them up in giant power plants, spitting out pollution and poisoning the air in order to produce enough electricity to dedicate the computing power of thousands of machines towards guessing random numbers so you can increase an arbitrary variable which you then sell to other people who also increase their variables solely in hope of pawning them off to someone else later
Dog bless the human race

perhaps so, but i'm not an investor and i would have to do some research before i feel comfortable putting my money anywhere near it

Bitcoin is nearing the blockchain totality point. It's a point in time where blockchain complexity passes a peak where mining complexity (which increases for every coin mined) will surpass the mkning capability of the market. Once this happens, bitcoin is a dead end, hence why bitcoins creator moved onto a nrw currency. All curencies will eventually reach this point.

To amswer OP, yes some retard husband and wife on the news sold their business and spent life savings building a giant bitcoin farm, in a country with overprice electrcity costs, while the coin is peaking in value, right before the currency becames infeasible to mine. They've basically ruined their lives.

It's the Ethereum logo. Someone made a game revolving around virtual cats and it's congesting the blockchain.
news.bitcoin.com/ethereum-blockchain-congested-cats/

SELL SELL SELL

honestly the problem is that people don't use bitcoin as a currency. they just buy a shit ton of it as a get rich quick scheme. it's annoying.

has it crashed already?

My father bought a bitcoin is he in trouble?

If bitcoins become used like any real money, then it values will be multiplied at least x100 to cover worldwide transactions.
Which means using it to buy anything right now is retarded.
But then, what is the point of a currently unusuable currency that will only be profitable if enough retards believe in this meme?

that depends
at what price?

Yes

no, sir. He isfine, sir.

>put life savings in bitcoin
that sounds retarded

each bitcoin being worth 25c again when?

around 60000₹ for one bitcoin.

While it is possible to get filthy rich, it is advised to only invest what you can afford to lose but some fags invest their whole lives into it thinking they can beat the market. I laff at all the fags getting liquidated on bfinex and bmex for being greedy margin trading fags in the most volatile market there is

>60000
That's pretty cheap senpai. He already 12x his investment. Did he buy them at the beginning of this year?

that is around 650 american dollaridoos plus some investor's profit since he's doing it via somebody.

>60000₹
>60,000 INR = 930.68 USD
so he basically made >x10 his investment in less than a year. pretty fucking good
if I were him I would sell half of it in the next peak and leave the other half just in case it grows up even more. at this point I could see the price per bitcoin get to a ridiculous price, but nobody knows for sure

A month ago I guess.

Ethereum is up over 5000% this year

avoid money trends

a month ago it was in 5k-8k a pop. Maybe he is bulshitting or you're miss an extra zero in there

So it was probably much earlier than that.

>invest everything you have into crypto
>have no idea what blockchain is and what it do
any one else ? ? ?

I know what it is and that's why I would never invest into it.

While you were investing in crypto, I studied the blade.

Now you have nothing, and I have mastered the sword.

Who's better off now?

bancolombia bloquea los envios a Bitstamp

No, we aren't a capitalist country.

>craptocurrency will replace real currency!
>fucking neopets renders it useless
LOL

No.

> Increseangly nervous bankers freezing accounts
Hace un par de años, yo invertía en forex (monedas) (la misma mierda que hacen los bancos todo el tiempo) y la plataforma que utilizaba estaba bajo la jurisdiccion del reino unido. Los de Bancolombia creian que tenia una cuenta offshore o algo asi y no me permitian enviar dinero. Todos los envios me tocaba con tarjeta de credito. Yo hable con LA gerente de la sucursal y me toco literalemte explicarle con plastilina como funciona el sistema. La vieja no entendio una mierda y decidio que lo que yo hacia no era legal. Casi los demando por negarme un servicio totalmente legal. Los bancos odian la competencia m8.

EN realcion a BTC, si quiere comprar use localbitcoins o a traves de algun conocido, no le compre directamente a las páginas porque le cobran más alto que el precio del mercado.

aaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

/biz/ memes are the best memes.

>put 100$ on etherium last year
>cash out when it hit 400$

I'm such a retard, I've blown it all away already with a new PC. I've heard the new trend is chainlink, gonna give it a try.

fuck no. It's a sinking ship. Literally do the opposite of what biz says, man

FUKC

I FUCKING KNEW I SHOUDLNT TRUST PAJEETCOINS

Every popular fad like this crashes eventually. But for now you can make money.

no surprise there cryptocurrencies are 3rd world currencies after all

srs if someone profits from this its all the shitholes in the world, "world currency" my ass fucking useless crap

>a market, a continuously fluctuating thing has crashed while my money was invested, this was because of my lack of research done on how the market was doing. Even though btc is now booming more than it ever has and I just missed my opportunity, I'm going to tell you and how it is SOLELY the fault of the currency and its market alone and not my poor economics skills, because no good market ever crashes ever.

Anything else you wanted to tell me about how bad you are at investing or did I pretty much cover it all?

>cryptocurrencies are 3rd world currencies after all
ahh yes, Korea and Japan (the countreis with major adoption) are 3rd world