Why did Arabs stop being cool?

Other urls found in this thread:

ancient-origins.net/unexplained-phenomena/why-global-climatic-cataclysm-sixth-century-virtually-unheard-001360
youtube.com/watch?v=5Ct4OSmdZ3M
youtube.com/watch?v=8Jq0damMgUU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Islam. Probably.

>Inb4 some edgetard says "after islam xD"
Yeah, like burying your daughters alive and fucking your sister is cool.
Personally I would say after the Mongols besieged Baghdad.

What an utterly retarded comment. The only time Arabs were relevant and "cool" is because of Islam where they almost completely destroyed the Byzantine and Persian Empires and made people convert willingly because they literally thought that they were being lead by God himself

they were never cool

bellydancing was a prostitute meme from byzantine alexandria

>Yeah, like burying your daughters alive and fucking your sister is cool.

is this a joke? are you saying that those are pagan things? think honour killings and incest and where they happen the most

>insult islam
>german flag defends it

>fucking your sister is cool.
Yes and only retarded tribalistic XII century monkey can imply the opposite. There is no real harm to fuck your sister unless she's impregnated which is super-easy to avoid nowadays

Yeah, that's what Pre-Islamic Arabia did. Idk why the fuck are Arab Pagans too romanticized even though they barely left anything of significance except the camel saddle.

But the Arabs have reinvented their image for the modern era so they would seem cool, and they've succeeded. AK's instead of scimitars, Toyota jeeps instead of camels and white horses, futuristic skyscrapers instead of qasbahs, souks and hammams, synthesised folk-pop instead of rebab and guimbri music, suicide bombings instead of night attacks, the obligatory sunglasses...Arabs are among the coolest peoples worldwide.

I just want to impregnate a cute Arab girl and spend my life with her, then raise our beautiful children together until my daughter's 18. If she's hot, I'm fucking her too

I explained to you why your comment makes absolutely no sense and you reply with a meme

fucking leafs, are you all incapable of actually having a normal conversation?

t. Mehmet

>Turns out I'm wrong so all I can do is meme him because he is a german stating a historical point

Brute force and inventing the religious war, not that impressive. The Arabian peninsula has not made any contributions to humanity, and are the least deserving of the oil shekels out of anyone

so its basically what happens now but more fun is allowed in terms of alcohol

t. Hans on Vacation

>so its basically what happens now
memes aside, no.

so what has changed?

>The Arabian peninsula has not made any contributions to humanity

No burial of daughters
No interest rates
No tribal wars
No in-family incest
Education and writing was available for the poor as well
Organized government
etc.
You can romanticize Preislamic Persia or Egypt all you want. But Arabs were Gigasubhumans before Islam

it was normal back then though, everyone was gigasubhuman in 5th-6th century.

>No interest rates

Now this has returned, also some people in Afghanistan bury their daughters. In modernity people turned back to pagan and majoosi ways thanks to Britain and American imperialism. They completely fuck up the countries and support evil dictators that fuel 'nationalism' and their shitty paper currency then turn around and say 'wtf ur subhuman' after they caused the deaths of millions of people (apparently this is perfectly acceptable, I guess because Anglo-saxons did it and not Germans or other people). I honestly can't wait until the UK turns into a shit hole thanks to brexit so I can laugh along with the rest of the world.

It was even worse in Northern Europe, since they had 0 concept of hygiene to boot and wore africa-tier clothing. Imagine the smell.

well people were very dirty in arabia pre-islam as well. thats why mohamMAD forced people into washing themselves before prayer 5 times a day, to at least introduce some sort of hygiene. i imagine it was worse in arabia due to hot weather compared to north.

all that thanks to euros... they would live like primitives if it wasn't for euros

and in northern europe, they would freeze to death if it wasn't for european clothes and housing

>No in-family incest
Bruh...

By in-family I mean brother-sister or son-mother.

incest has nothing to do with religion its all about urbanization

> son-mother
h-hot

People already washed themselves in Arabia even during the Age of Ignorance, and they had scents, musk and proper hygiene. The history of pre-islamic Arabia was well recorded. I suspect you're just some pseudo-intellectual 'philosopher' retard that worships Mustafa Kemal and that doesn't like reading facts.

You're the type of guy people usually beat the shit out of whenever he opens his dumb mouth. No surprise you ended up on Sup Forums, edgelord.

Your first cousin should count as family too. The end result is the same.

Never implied that, but if anything urbanization would help combat incest

arab weddings are pretty fun tbqh

Do they also shoot guns at the sky in Straya?

>brother-sister or son-mother

we have to go back

If a culture doesn't progresses - it regresses. Simple as that.

no, just the loud drums, hollering and an endless sea of girls male relatives glaring at you for talking to the girls

hello mohamMAD

To the eyes of westerners?

Probably when the Americans started mass-murdering them.

>arabs/middle easterners
>proper hygiene
is that why they all smell like feces?

usless Hunn

none of your business faggot.

they import their perfume and cologne from india

because of the butthurt following european conquest and colonisation, in a RISK game the arab guy would be the one that throws autistic fits of rage at each loss and he would play too agressively resulting in heavy losses.

Basically we start LARPing as devout muslims each time we get our asses kicked to the ground

>There is no real harm to fuck your sister

I really wonder how Tunisia would look like with Carthaginian and Vandal mix people instead of ar*b.

>inventing the religious war

...which of course western civilised nations absolutely rejected as a notion.

>destroying dying empires is the greatest arab achievement

Nah but they adopted it, kinda funny.

you think?

Muh dicc

Why couldn't I have such beautiful family values?

>Probably

Fucking shit, what kind of people think this is ok?

Since the points you talk about are exclusive to pre-islamic Arabian peninsula, then it should be noted that half of your points are false. Burial of daughters was only practiced by Quraish and few other tribes only, many Arabian tribes had better rights for women than in Islam itself. Interest rate thing is bullshit, since it replaced debt with "mubaya3a", No in family incest? And first cousin marriage is absolutely HALAL. Education and writing was available for the poor as well? Citation needed, education movement only started after the expansion into non arabian lands.
>organized government
It would've happened if any other form of central government in Arabia were to come.

>Destroying dying empires that Euros either also attacked or couldn't care less about.
>Adopting technology, knowledge, philosophy etc. from more eastern countries through the silk road.
>achievements.

>be Arab
>be outnumbered
>two empires have more technological advancement than you
>Still manage to beat two empires

Stop already with this shitty meme.
Arabs were outmatched in terms of everything except strategy.

And morale

Muh dick

Post more

Iraq war

Muslims aren't afraid to die for the cause so it makes since they would have high morale

RIP roman qts

no they weren't. Holy shit read a book. The Roman-Persian war was fucking apocalyptic and arabs were already walking into the Roman Empire unmet by Roman forces before M*hammed even conglomerated the Arab zerg rush

Don't forget that even though most people have no idea about it but a fucking asteroid hit Earth in 531 that really fucked up agricultural empires bigtime and basically ended antiquity.

ancient-origins.net/unexplained-phenomena/why-global-climatic-cataclysm-sixth-century-virtually-unheard-001360

>The Arabian peninsula has not made any contributions to humanity
user, I have no love for the explodey zealots or their shitty culture, but the Arabs held shit down for a long time. We also get our numerals from them, which is plenty.

we didn't get numerals from them, they are from india. All the Islamic scholars are also euros or persians. The arabs themselves have virtually no contribution to humanity. Islamic culture declined in parallel with the expansion of arab culture within it.

Islam most likely. Finally getting better but slow progress

>german flag
Nothing out of the ordinary then

>no they weren't

youtube.com/watch?v=5Ct4OSmdZ3M
youtube.com/watch?v=8Jq0damMgUU

Islam has been with arabs for 1400 years, no one here knows what it was like befores its influence.

Germany is right, islam made arabs more than just camel herders.

triggered but desu if the romans still existed as a real political force they would have nuked us all by now. Russia was only their lapdog and looked how that turned out.

Not probably, definitely. Fuck Pisslam.

>A """""""German"""""""""" defending Pisslam

>that post
>that flag

Pfffffffffffffffffffffffffff ahahahhahahahahahhahaha

Terrorism

That's right the arabs stole their knowledge from the greeks and indians. The greeks however developed all their knowledge completely independently from the caananites, egyptians and mesopotamians that's the only way for inventions not to be considered stolen.

Canada is so full of fucking pleb pseuds whose only interest in academia is Jordan Peterson that I want to nuke us

>Idk why the fuck are Arab Pagans too romanticized even though they barely left anything of significance except the camel saddle.
I know you retarded fanatics think everything that's not islamic is bad but there are some sites that your jihadi buddies haven't removed yet that seems to contradict the shit you spew.

Thank you for your blessed comment

After 9/11 probably,t hats when all the islamic terrorist attacks started happening. Remember in the 90s all we knew baout arabs was ali baba and allahdin

because we were kiddos, arabs were never considered really civilised in the west (they still aren't)

petra in the context of the days it existed was basically the equivalent of las vegas, basically just throwing all the known archetecture together into this cooky cool city. It's pretty funny really

camle saddle was Arameans and other west semitics

al-Walid is GOAT

I grew up during the 90s, and everyone knew that the parts of town where the arabs lived were shit.

Only difference from then and now is that there are no WAY more parts that are majority arab - and therefor shit.

>Petra was made by Arab pagans

t. dumbfuck mentally ill scandi retard

don't you have an asian gf to import?

What? Are you nuts? That's literally how it was.

>The Nabataean religion was the religion of Nabataea, an ancient Arab nation which was well settled by the third century BCE and lasted until the Roman annexation in 106 CE.[1] It was a form of Arab polytheism. The Nabateans were polytheistic and worshipped a wide variety of local gods as well as Baalshamin, Isis, and Greco-Roman gods such as Tyche and Dionysus.[1] They worshipped their gods at temples, high places, and betyls. They were mostly aniconic and preferred to decorate their sacred places with geometric designs. Much knowledge of the Nabataeans’ grave goods has been lost due to extensive looting throughout history. They made sacrifices to their gods, performed other rituals and believed in an afterlife.

Why is that how it was, because wikipedia told you so? Have you seen their written alphabet? They were semites but you stretch it when you say they were Arab. People speculate they originated from the peninsula, there is no 'literally how it was' and don't ever assume in regards to history.

They bought too hard into the wahabi meme.

I haven't seen you post anything that seems to contradict it though.

Halid bin Velid is the best muslim commander for sure.