Questionable Sup Forumsntent General #830

"When are they going to get to the fireworks factory...I mean fuck" edition

she's going to fuck him so hard he'll need a robot pelvis

So she's the new autistic character?

Wait, there are now robots in this?

When's she going to claim he raped her?

Yes, there are robots, and AI, and cybernetics, and pizza that is delivered via orbiting satellites. But they still can't make a trans dude not look like a dude in this setting.

Isn't this character just Bubbles again? Are we just going to go through the Bubbles arc again, but this time apparently with even more shipping bait?

What? There have always been robots in this.

If you're trying to make a joke, it's not very funny.

No, I just have never followed the comics

Because perfect transitions or vat-grown new bodies would piss of tumblr because it "removes the struggle of trans people"

I swear to god, we could have a pill that fixes body dismorphia and they'd petition to have it outlawed

Is she autistic or something?
Is that her "special" quality?

Never tell a story your setting doesn't allow

they've turned it from 'sarcastic hipsters and a robot' to 'robot segregation issues and the author's stand-in starts fucking a tranny'

Just fuck already.

there's gotta be something else, yeah, autism or depression or something. Maybe an otherkin. It's neat that after characters like Emily and Claire, he's going back to giving his characters ridiculous fucking names.

The tranny IS the author stand-in, user.

He wants to be the little girlboy.

It baffles me how people think gauges and septum piercings look good

Reversed edit

I don't get it

I dunno, something about reversing the txt and it still has the same point is bad storytelling and also indicates there is no punchline.

Still works. Nice.

Also
>brown
>bushy eyebrows
Brunhilde's cute.

This is just a human version of that soldier robot.

Well, I guess that means Jacque finally learned how to write a woman that isn't Faye or Hannelore. So that makes three different women Jacque can write.

Marten got a girl so Clinton is New Marten.

>Marten got a girl

Yes? Is there something you'd like to share with the class?

but teacher yesterday you told us boys have penises and girls have vaginas
doesn't that make marten a homosexual?

The only thing I want to share is Claire's cock.

>I'm not great with emotions
Well neither is any other woman in this comic because every woman is clinically insane.
Dora's an insecure psycho, Faye's a depressive alcoholic, Emily is mentally retarded, Hanners has pretty much everything, and then there's the weeaboo chick who has social anxiety or something, I forget because who gives a shit.

Can't these people have fucking PERSONALITIES? You know, something more than that one quirk that defines them?

they all are

>she lays completely still and emotionless as you fuck her

thatsmyfetish.jpg

>dark brown skin
>thick eyebrows
>brunhilde

muslim immigration really must have hit germany hard.

Edit follows Jeph's thoughts: Hmmm, what do I name my new character...
Well she's brown. Maybe I could call her Brown.

>brown skin
>Scandinavian name
Must be Swedish

Hannelore is a cute fucking name and she is cute shut up.
She's the only creation of Jeph's I'll defend.

>Marten got a girl
I genuinely laughed, good one.

How can people like this fucking garbage?

when is she gonna fuck the tranny brother

I lost shit. Thank you user. Whatever comic this is, it's terrible.

Oh wow

The ass is fat.

what's up with the weird cum ghosts near their mouths?

Clinton grew up with Claire so his breath permanently reeks of dick and semen

No idea why Brinny's breath is like that, might be revealed in an upcoming chapter

It's meant to be puffs of breath. It's apparently winter in the QCverse- at the start of this arc, when they went to the coffee shop, they were both wearing coats. Guess he left it behind when the bar caught fire.

>ברד למולך
Kek, they used google translate on 'hail to Molech', but it translated 'hail' as the weather condition

The last time I truly paid attention to QC it was a harmless and boring webcomic like Something Positive, that only had a wacky robot roommate because wacky robot/alien roommates were A Thing webcomics had at one point. When the hell did it go full sci-fi?

>When did it go SciFi?
There is an a robot in the very first comic.

>I'm not...great. With emotions.
GOD FUCKING DAMMIT JIRAPHE YOU RUINED THE NEW GIRL IN LESS THAN TEN STRIPS

CAN'T ANYONE BE AN EMOTIONALLY STABLE/COMPETENT ADULT IN THIS FUCKING COMIC AGRLGBARGLEL'KJNG'LJKNSVR'JNvJV'LJNVRL'NJRVJ'NLVNJVSFJNFVSNJSVNVSFJKNLVSFNK;JL

How long until these threads turn from "let's laugh at how terrible this shit is" to "We genuinely this awful comic is well written and are deeply invested in the characters".

>tfw low key crushing on clinton

>Implying that emotionally stable or competent adults would hang out with the cast of QC for long enough to make it into the comic.

Yeah nah bro

>it's a stoic German woman stereotype
Bravo, Jacques
Whatever gave you the impression she was emotionally stable?

underrated post

>CAN'T ANYONE BE AN EMOTIONALLY STABLE/COMPETENT ADULT IN THIS FUCKING COMIC
Like Steve? Yeah, can't have that. Even if there's one he/she gets written out fast.

>but teacher yesterday you told us boys have penises and girls have vaginas
Why would I EVER

Say something so STUPID

IF YOU'RE CUTE IN A SKIRT, YOU'RE A GIRL. GET IT?

STAND IN THE HALL WHILE HOLDING TWO BUCKETS OF WATER AND I BETTER NOT HEAR A WORD OUT OF YOU UNTIL I CALL YOU BACK IN.

So we dropped the lesbian robot arc straight away? Stabques I fucking hate you.

Hopefully this whore will be forgotten as soon as he changes his crusty socks.

You mean you don't like:

>Insecurity Smurf
>Drunken Smurf
>Special Smurf
>Fucked-up Smurf
>Fatty-Bo-Batty Smurf

>Lesbian robot arc
That would never happen. Tumblr would never allow it.

Why not? Empowered womyn AI who don't need no men looks pretty tumblr.

which one, Not-Garnet or Kawaii-chan?

It's rarely fucking mentioned or portrayed. only recently did he do an arc about Faye working as a maintenance person at a robot fighting league. There are robot characters but they're just as uninteresting as the human characters. All the implications of what fully sentient AI mean for society are never dealt with in any way because Jeph either can't write, or, he's a secret genius who demonstrates that it has little impact on society because every robot in the world is like the ones his characters hang out with: stupid boring assholes.

We're just here for the camaraderie and waiting for Jeph to stab his cock since he stabbed both his hands already.

It's fucking cold outside. That's why Clinton went into the bar in the first place.

It's so convenient that he found a new fuck receptacle so soon after his last attempt at love failed.

why is he so beta?

>Brunhilde
>germanic/norse name
>Brown girl
>not good with emotions

SWEDEN YES!

Why is Clinton hot now

holy shit i just realized she has to have wide as fuck hips

fuck ya'll i dont even read this comic and i like her

Brun is swedish for brown

When did the second hand stabbing happen? I remember he stabbed one hand when he was bullied by fatties

There was one before that. That time it was his drawing hand.

SWEDEN?!

Professor confirmed MAGA

>Sweden
>White women between a middle easterner and an african man
How did they know?

His drawing hand way before the Tumblr Fats shamed him, though he claims it was an "accident."

dont tell that hip young fellow Jeff Jacks something like that, old man

They won't fuck. I bet this gets dropped suddenly and we move on to a different story.

>Jephy making fun of neckbeards

Isn't he basically one?

It's either that, or this becomes the new Claire/Marten and we have a very long ride til the fireworks factory.

>halfway through doing so you realize you're drawing lewds of a comic you hate
Fucking Jeph Jacques.

>not an edit

Why do you read this garbage?

Because were masochist

the thing is, you can lose weight and shave facial hair pretty easily.
piercings in your face leave obvious, semipermanent holes.

>I didn't know you were Jewish
Nice touch.

It's funny because the last picture I saw of him he was fat with a neckbeard

he's never not been fat, the neckbeard comes later

most piercings aren't even noticeable when you take them out. a lot of the people pierced to hell at rock shows back in the day had regular day jobs and no one noticed.

the stretching bullshit is way less hid-able. and I know lots of people that got rid of them from the smell alone.

>I know lots of people that got rid of them from the smell alone.
The what?

>she's got a massive dong
>Claire smug grin
Now Claire with a rather big penis is my headcanon

Sweat, dirt, ear cheese. Thats why those things are fucking nasty. People don't take them out often and don't clean their ear holes or the rings.

>
>
>

Remember the good old days?

I miss the Kenau edits.

I hope tonight's comic is at the very least a scene change.

A sexy scene change