twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

well good morning

listening to kero kero bonito
its not awful

love cocks

Need a part time jobs where should i look

hope i dont bother anyone by hanging here

the ass was flat

just found out the paki poster from brit/pol/ is some shut in polak that was too scared to meet up for a fight

bloody hell lads this is the most snow I've seen settled for about 5 years and it's still going

wish I was still a young lad to go out with my mates and have a snowball fight etc

LOVE how muted all the background noises become in the snow. Feels like I live out in the countryside right now.

Well, the name is Bruce and I'm here to say
I'm majorly whacky in a radical way

If you're still a virgin beyond age 21, you should be euthanized

greentext the story, lad

How the fuck do solar panel stay free of snow/ice?

look here

Just lost your V plates to a prozzie on your 21st birthday, mate?

big fan of the Leon poster from yesterday

am bothered by the presence of a jew in MY thread

Going to make a hearty chicken stew for tea and have it with a few slices of a cheddar & red onion bloomer followed by an apple crumble with toffee custard.

Shove yer fucking paki food up your arse

cold out

christmas is reddit

am bothered by the lack of willy in my mouth or bumhole

not a single grain of snow fell over here wtf

Just go out and throw them at undesirables.

forget chicken stew, give me chicken (You)s

no muh weky brooc eedshoon

noo pigger

your boyfriend will love that

owned

might go into the garden and build a snowman or something

just woke up lads

Rapper Sadik Kamara, 24, known as Trizzy Trapz, and Joshua Jordan, 20, both of Newham, east London, used the ammonia to target "petite women" who would not be able to fight back.

Careful wacky bruce. Angry bruce doesn't suit you.

>chicken stew
nah
not a fan
prefer beef stew

Jo will be remembered
As the politician who sacrificed her life

F O R
N O T H I N G

He's dead

just put a chicken chargrill in the oven
gonna have it on a wrap with a bit of leaves and fruit (tomato)

Anyone ever notice that when Asian men are handsome they're shockingly so

Immigrants are to blame for most of the problems in this country. They've brought crime, congestion, terrorism and irreversibly diluted and damaged British culture. And we've paid handsomely for the privilege of being subjected to this experiment.

We are hosting muslim women who don't speak English, have never worked, and burden the NHS by having 6 kids. They only leave their ethnic ghetto in packs and try to interact with white natives as little as possible. Assimilation is a pipe dream. It will NEVER happen.

The housing crisis has been driven by the influx of 8.5 million foreigners. Demented lefties think the solution is to tear up the planning laws and dump sprawl over the countryside, and/or requisition the homes of old White Brits who worked all of their lives to afford a nice house. Environmental, cultural, economic destruction is a worthy price to pay in exchange for housing muslims who hate us and want to bomb us, apparently. They cannot even entertain the only logical solution, which is a reduction in population growth, 70% of which is due to immigrants and their children.

my idea was clearly better but you are your own man.

if you dont use a slow cooker for your stew you can get that shit out of my face

what age is serial killer tier to be a virgin you lads reckon
im 24

I get you prefer curry and rice more like, Ahmed.

you have to let go user the fancy meals wont bring him back - the food poisoning wasn't your fault

Prostitutes don't count

where are you lads and how much snow do you have?

I'm in Warwickshire and there's a bloody lot of it

nobody calls tomato a fruit you fucking cunt. it's salad. also what sauce?

shouldn't you have a state mandated jew gf to make jew children for Isreal?

who is this?

yeah that's probably right
any younger and you're still hopeful
any older and you just don't care

dorset
none

Why is it when southern poofs get a bit of snow they never shut the fuck up about it?

really want some snow
just got freezing fucking rain here for about 8 years

Bristol. its snowing quite a lot but not settling.

devon. none.

North london
decent amount

look no further

He died of the AIDS

me:

northerners: Why is it when southern poofs get a bit of snow they never shut the fuck up about it?

engwy booce duzznt soot yu

das Übermensch

Move to Asia

>nobody calls tomato a fruit you fucking cunt. it's salad.

only pakis
well played

London

I'll have a look when i've washed this acid out of my eyes

ohh, ouch, ohh, oh dear

What's better to start with in a game of Klondike, the foundation or the deck?

going to need to add something with a bit of spice like siracha or tobasco if you want me on board.

Ironically, serial killers have no trouble getting sex, even when they're in prison

this

i don't understand why people want assimilation. i want the absolute worst immigrants; hijab wearing 75 IQ retards who won't mix with the natives. the women in your picture are endlessly preferable to intelligent east asians who are more or less "assimilated" after a generation.

Still in bed, cat on my lap and snow falling outside

VERY comfy but I wish I hadn’t wasted my weekend going out on the piss

wypipo be like too spicy

>tomato is a salad

eh?

youtube.com/watch?v=EPfmNxKLDG4

it's a sticky bbq chargrill

Not true, the pain only gets worse every year. You don't just "stop caring" about being a total genetic failure. As your peers get married and have kids the loneliness and rejection is compounded, until your only way out is the rope.

lots of /brit/ posters from the west country lads, currently pondering why this might be

29 and still don't care

pasta with salad sauce for tea lads

I want my...
I want my...
I want my...

you say salad I say sahlad

"Oh yeah I'll take salad in my burger please, a bit of fruit too, only tomato though, no apples of anything"

Brainlet posters are always literally actual, literal dribbling brainlets. The only time someone calls tomato a fruit is when they are being fucking pedantic.

probably because its a large portion of the country you idiot.

The BBC's beginning to accept script submissions tomorrow.
Think I might enter. I've asked my one minority friend Mo if he'd like to be co-credited and he wouldn't even need to write a single word, but he said no and didn't get why I asked him.

is it worth climbing a building just for a pretty London snow pic?

i climbed it a few months ago and got caught and promised not to come back, but i feel like this is too good an opportunity to pass up

got a bright future ahead of me it seems

Tipping it down in south oxfordshire.

yeah best to keep on digging

hope you dont fall and break your back

wish you could filter pictures so I would never have to read this twats posts

tobasco then. probably not siracha. tobasco is good with bbq

sparsely populated though, only a small percentage of the country's population

think you may be the idiot here sonnyjim

Swansea
nary a flake

just find another building

dont reply to it

I'm 29 and living in total despair. I drugged myself senseless for a long time but it doesn't work anymore.

not really over represented though
1 poster from cornwall
1 poster from dorset
1 poster from somerset
like 4-5 from devon including me

unironically did this before maybe u will have more success but it was such a waste no communication from them took forever and then had a bland shitty 5 minute blogpost so um up why people were rejected (I didn't eve do any of the shit listed lol)