Wasn't Africa better off during colonialism?

Wasn't Africa better off during colonialism?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/African_time
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How can that guy in the back be so ripped naturally and presumably with bad diet and training? is it that raping 6m nile crocodiles boost your testosterone?
I need to get on this shit.

It was better off prior to the colonial era

what was it like then?

i assume a lot of crocodile rape deaths happened then, too

>WE BROUGHT WESTERN CIVILISATION TO THE WORLD REEEEEEEEEEEE
lmao wh*toids

Manual labor all day.

Another German flag another Turkroach.

Yes

They need a national consensus on this topic.

whether you're an ethnic german or an immigrant, your opinion isn't worth much on this matter, your people didn't have anything to do with civilization anyways

Gas all t*rks

says the shitalian

>implying inventing things has anything to do with the way society is structured
Don't you have some straw/cowshit huts to build, Hans Al-Baghdadi?

The problem is that africans never cared about time and development.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/African_time

>Le Blanc

Better for whom?

>people in my country weren't subhumans 2000 years ago, this means I know more about civilisation than you even tho my country nowadays is basically third world
ok dude

For crocodiles, maybe.

that article is satire

>the 8th economy in the world is third world
gee i wish i lived in Germany but new years' getting closer and my ass isn't stretched enough to partecipate in the ritual raping :((, i'll try to get my citizenship next year so i can get my government issued buttplugs in time

How can croc bois even compete

>The average western male has all of kinds of medicine, equipment, and food at his disposable and is still less fit than most African men
Christ, why are white males so weak and unfit, why don't they care that their bodies are all out of shape and grotesque. Most whites stay extremely skinny or grow beer guts by age 30.