Miraculous Fandom unite!

Miraculous Fandom unite!

Post your favorite art, post your crack pairings, and if they're not Juleka/Rose, you're wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!TddyXa7T!oXwiP4x5tF91tKD6zuQ_RQ
pastebin.com/UdDsqp6P
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

come on Ladybug fans, and fans of Chat Noir's fantastic ass.

So, what, just continuing from the previous thread or is this one only about crack shipping?

I don't even watch this show.

just continuing the previous thread

Turns out Hawkmoth loves him some SEGA Genesis.

Alright then.

Well I made the previous thread on a lark, wanting to talk about the show and the Friday 13th theme felt appropriate. I was pleasantly surprised that it lasted over three and a half days. I'll try to make another one next Friday 13th as a recurring thing. Should be... January 2017, by my estimate. Hopefully, we'll have some season 2 content to talk about.

Best of luck with this thread, user. Let's hope it does as well as the last.

it won't.

But speaking of that theme, did you notice the main characters have each other's luck as superheroes?

Anyone have any links to the French audio of this with English subs? I'm trying not to fail French but also not cut down on the amount of cartoons I watch.

I watched the entire series by googling, but there are probably some high quality downloads somewhere

mega.nz/#F!TddyXa7T!oXwiP4x5tF91tKD6zuQ_RQ

Marinette just seems uncoordinated, rather than unlucky. There were only a few times when you could say something luck-based caused her a problem. Mostly, she's just comically clumsy.

Adrien doesn't seem lucky, as much as reserved. He doesn't run around and do much, so he doesn't jump into situations where he would risk falling down or hitting the wrong thing.

Adrien as Cat Noir has a bad habit of ending up brain controlled or taken out, whereas that never happens to Marinette as LAdybug

That would be the black cat's bad luck.

I'm not sure how that would translate into Marinette's luck, though. She certainly does not end up in those situations, or even imprisoned and unable to transform.

I kinda like the more cartoonish style too.

Well, here. Have a thing.
These are a pain in the ass to paste together properly, but they are rather cute to read. I might put together the others I found if the thread sticks around throughout the night.

>random booru image name
You could at least look it up at its source.
terriblenerd on tumblr

I don't know what that means.

I... okay then.

at some point all the strange coincidences add up and pile upon themselves to make everyone stupid as shit. Except for Hawkmoth. He's the least stupid character.

Can I just say I detest Tumblr's layout? Everything is crammed full of links to the image that makes it bigger in either a new window or the same window, and you're never sure what's the highest resolution and their developers have never heard of boolean operators.

I'm going to bed, this show makes me wish I were in france, like, for reals.

Another active thread after the old one died?! What a miracle. I see a lot of the art I posted in the last thread too, how nice :)

Saucy.

Something about that picture throws me off. I don't like it.

Their developers don't know shit about running a website. Lovely comic though. You have some serious stamina to post it all.

So who finds out the other's identity first?
Her, him, or they find out at the same time?

alya and nino find out each identity, tell each other, then wacky shenanigans to get them to reveal to each other

>including volpina

Bear with me, user. I didn't feel like finding a craftier name.

I compiled all the comics I could find that are too long to post into a pastebin. Voila: pastebin.com/UdDsqp6P

Yeah it's shit, and they'll always fuck up images you upload.
and god that tagging system is garbage

It annoys the heck out of me when the image numbering order is different than what they appear as in the post. I means saving the images puts them out of order, and I either need to remember how to set it up correctly or go back to the specific post to double check.

Ah well, have another comic, panel-by-panel.

second best ship coming through

I'm surprised to see more fanart of Nathan and Adrien (or their alter egos) fighting over Marinette than Copycat.