Death Battle

So Quickslav won. What are your thoughts, Sup Forums?

Also who is the Joker going to fight next time?

Other urls found in this thread:

forums.screwattack.com/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=29978&start=710
wpc.1765A.taucdn.net/801765A/video/uploads/videos/3a8c0575-3ae5-4b95-8a4f-564bf4d2e59c/index.m3u8
hlsplayer.net/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Quicksilver won

HAHA well that's the end of any Death Battle credibility

>Quickslav won.

BULL FUCKING SHIT

CONFIRMED RIGGED

Let me guess, they said it was because of the time-speed stuff?

Not to mention you have to pay to watch this shit now

Well it's not like this was their first mistake.
>Link
>Cap

Anyone got a leak?

WHAT THE FUCK?

YOU BETTER BE LYING.

Someone rip the video and post it so we can verify

FLASHFAGS BTFO

pic related

Oh yeah that's my favorite

>Link gets every item from every time line and reincarnation with all the gauntlet boosts and magics
>Cloud gets his worst sword and just fire and Ice Materia

Not really. It's actually ludicrous and makes screwattack look incompetent . You just have to have a passing interest in comic to know Flash is faster

The only one I was pleasantly surprised with was Raiden vs. Wolverine. Mainly because I hate Wolverine.

>Raiden
Mortal Kombat or Metal Gear?

Metal Gear Rising Raiden.

yes

what was their reasoning??!??!!?!

These are the guys who say Sonic would beat the Flash.

Flash won you dummies. Confirmed by multiple people on the screwattack forums forums.screwattack.com/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=29978&start=710

Nerd rage makes the big bucks

Even people on Sup Forums say that Comic-Sonic is bullshit.

I want to check if its real or not. How do you get past the paywall on their site?

wpc.1765A.taucdn.net/801765A/video/uploads/videos/3a8c0575-3ae5-4b95-8a4f-564bf4d2e59c/index.m3u8

Paste into here

hlsplayer.net/

Flash Won FAGGOTS

anyone who legit thought OP wasn't just some trolling faggot has some serious retardation.

Comic Sonic has a chance though with Chaos emerald bullshit but Quicksilver hasn't even come close to the bullshit Flash pulled off

The red ring was the only item that really stuck me as bullshit, the rest was...tolerable.

Which Flash was it?

Not really. It's Screw attack

Metal Gear, they reasoned his sword functioned as a equivalent to anti-metal vibranium.

Here's the thing user. People genuinely think ScrewAttack is that retarded.

I just want people call me a faggot...

Barry Allen.

OP is a lying asshole, Flash fucking stomped HARD

One Minute Melee doesn't give a shit about research, only spectacle.

Op here

Of course its bait. I just wanted someone to tell me how to get past the paywall. You people are gullible as fuck.

Thanks user :^)

>OP is a lying asshole, Flash fucking stomped HARD
How do they do these battles? Just a list of feats and pick whoever has the biggest/most?

>Batman has no Super Strength
>proceeds to uppercut Cap over a 10 story building
Screwattack is dumb as fuck

Also, One Minute Melee is no longer part of ScrewAttack.

Yes, and application of mathematics where necessary (e.g. calculating the amount of force needed for Donkey Kong to punch the moon down to the ground in DKC Returns' ending).

I guess proves your point, I don't care how dumb you are the only way QS was walking out with the win was if they wanted a whole lot of rage. It would be deliberate, not stupidity.

not really considering we all said it was bait... do you know what gullible means?

*pay to watch early
Dumbass.

I'd NEVER do that to anyone.

It'd offend all my homosexual friends and family if I called YOU that.

That's some Jew shit right there

see

Sure mate, sure.

>people still watch this....

Seriously tho, the fight was really fucking boring. There was zero tension at all, mostly due to the fact that literally everyone knew Quicksilver had no chance against the Flash at all.

One Minute Melee gave Sonic his Super Sonic form. If there was no research, how come he gets that against the Flash?

Who is this Asian sensation

>A draw
Which one of you was it?

Why the fuck do people care about this shit so much? The amounts of shitposting this causes is insane.

Because a fight with Super Sonic is more interesting for the makers of OMM than a fight with regular old Sonic.

Much like all vs arguments, it's basically a trivia competition. There's fun in thinking up feats they missed and shit like that and coming up with logical arguments for or against either side.

Live a little.

I guess DeathBattle is seen by many as the end all be all of "who would win" arguments. Some people literally take their word as absolute fact. Plus some of their fights cause massive amounts of butthurt wich is constantly entertaining

Flash won. They ran around for a bit, made a couple tornados, then Flash pulled QS into the Speed Force. After that he threw him into the sword on a statue, stabbing him..

Also they cited the attosecond image as part of the proof that he's faster.

Well, since we all know by now that OP lied about Quicksilver winning, let's move on to the part he didn't lie about.

Who do you think they'll pit against the Joker. I'm kind of hoping for Needles Kane (a.k.a. Sweet Tooth).

IT WAS ME user.

I VOTE QUICKSILVER

No, they just did that to show he was thinking much faster.

I'm shocked they only mentioned the Tokyo feat in the sidebar. Isn't that the most bullshit thing he's ever done?

katana from SS

>They used the attosecond "feat"
When will this meme stop?

Someone should post the banana peel image. That shit always cracks me up.

Anyway, who here actually thought QS was gonna win? Flash is ridiculously over powered compared to QS, he stood no chance.

If anyone here thought that Quicksilver would win, please state your reasoning and then kill yourself

Honestly I thought they would go the "no speedforce in a neutral universe" route even though it's bullshit with Barry

Probably some idiots who didn't realize that Barry generates the Speed Force, and thus think that he'll be powerless in a universe without it (thus also not realizing that sort of thing only happened to Wally, not Barry).

Nigga beat himself in a race that's even more bullshit than the attosecond

user, here's the reasoning for why anybody thought he'd win.

>You'd have to be retarded if you think Quicksilver could beat Flash.
>ScrewAttack ARE retarded.

even without the attosecond feat hes still got the femtosecond feat, which is still way above quicksilver

Even if Flash won the video is absolute shit if they don't mention Buried Alien. I'm most interested in that.

They don't.

>tfw the death battle didn't have Zoom show up to suddenly give Pietro a speed boost so he could beat Barry
It's shit

Disgusting. They failed.

What would that add to the video?

>taking some irrelevant retard's opinions and seeing them as absolute fact to shitpost with is "living a little"
I'd rather be dead, thanks.

Of course it's rigged. They had that shitty RWBY character win since they're getting paid by Roosterteeth/Fullscreen now

It would be proof that they did proper research and actually cared about getting it right instead of being filthy casuals

It's in the rules that the combatants can't have outside help. Unfortunately, this means that Eobard can't help Pietro. Besides, he wouldn't do it anyway. Outright killing Barry (rather than merely messing with key points in Barry's life [e.g. opening toddler-aged Barry's front door so that his dog would run out into the street and get run over by a car]) would cause a major time paradox that could very easily negate his own existence, and helping Pietro in a Death Battle could only result in Barry's death.

Her powers do seem OP compared to Tifa. They seem to also really hate Street fighter for some reason

I mean, they still got it right. I think they just wanted to focus more on slightly more recent trivia than a one-off nod to an old event from the 90's

Holy shit Quicksilver won

That technically means Barry is destined to live a full life.

Zoom can't kill him because it will alter his future.

I thought the plan was to wait long enough for him to solidify his place in history and then kill him?

Yeah, but that full life will be made into a perpetual living hell if Eobard has anything to say about it.

Raiden is ridiculously faster and stronger then Wolverine in addition to being way more durable.
Guy drops from a height of about 300 feet into the air and wakes up after maybe a minute's worth of unconsciousness and can deflect bullets with absurd ease.
Wolverine's somewhat faster then a normal human being (but not so much that a fast human can keep pace with him) and made out of flesh and blood like all of us.

>no mention of Quicksilver banging his sister

Street Fighter is tricky.
You can't rely much on impressive physical feats because most don't have any thanks to the nature of the franchise they're in being about 1v1 fights in an even environment, so you only can ever really know how powerful an SF character is to another SF character.

Akuma's about the only one who HAS physical feats, and that's only because his endings for years could all basically be summed up as "Akuma stands there brooding until he whips out a new super move out of nowhere and destroys or levels a random national landmark."

Like the one time he karate-chopped Ayer's Rock in half like it was a training brick.

This is true. Thawne can't kill him because Barry's existence ensures that Thawne is inspired by him to engage in the sequence of events leading to him becoming Zoom.

Thawne has instead decided to use time travel to ruin the shit out of Barry's life so his long life is an empty one full of misery.
Only one version of Pietro did that.
The original one has had relatively few relationships, with his marriage to Crystal of the Inhumans being the longest lasting one.

Does He?
Because I'd be okay with that, more than okay

I hope it's a battle royale between all versions of the Joker. So been so many different incarnations, it's really hard to pin down a definite clown.

>Joker is next

That fucker has escaped death in the most ridiculous situation, I don't know anyone who could match him unless they're a rapist.

>unless they're a rapist.
>plebbit please go

Yeah Raiden VS Wolverine would be in Raiden's favor. In MGS5 Raiden's cyborg body can toss a Metal Gear RAY with some strain, and he gets a new body that's even more powerful after that. In a fist fight Raiden wins because he's stronger by several orders of magnitude. In a weapon fight, Raiden's sword out ranges Wolverine's claws. Wolverine's only real strength is his durability, his healing factor and Adamantium skeleton means he won't die easily, but Raiden's HF Blade actually counters that. Adamantium's strength comes from it's unique molecular structure, but the reason an HF Blade can cut anything is because the blade weakens the molecular bonds of an object with each strike. The only real question is how durable Raiden's blade is. His cyborg body can take a few hits from Wolverine's claws, but his regular blade was snapped in half by the final boss. That said, the blade takes a lot of abuse over the course of the game, so it's hard to say.

I gotta agree with Death Battle on this one, Raiden>Wolverine. It's an odd comparison though.

Watch it be Carnage

>Carnage
>Green Goblin
choose

It'll be Sweet Tooth from Twisted metal

Carnage vs. Joker would be a total curbstomp in Carnage's favor.

Alex Mercer would be a much better opponent for Carnage.

Green Goblin vs. Joker would, again, be a curbstomp for the Spidey villain, but slightly less of one than pitting Joker against Carnage.

It was over years ago when master chief beat doom guy.

>Carnage
do they have any rules about canon crossovers?

I hope it's the Violator

Daffy Duck (after Bugs Bunny's debut) vs Joker

Yes and no. There's nothing saying the Rogues or Gorilla Grodd can't kill him, especially if that's what history says happens.
But no, Zoom can't kill him (directly or indirectly). That's why he has to go through such convoluted and petty bullshit, because he CAN make him suffer.
As bad as the book is, this is literally spelled out in Flash: Rebirth

Dude there's shittons of Street Fighter comics and shit. Street Fighter has assloads of lore and stories outside the game. That's been a staple of Japanese fighting games for years.

Why did alex turn into an evil dick?
I have no idea
that would be swell