Your cunt

Your cunt
Would you help Ukraine to kill all r*sshitians?

Flag
Of course!

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/int/search/filename/IMG_0885.jpg/country/ru/
desuarchive.org/int/search/filename/IMG_0889.jpg/country/ru/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's not my problem.

>proxy cockholes larping as russians not only on 2chhk, but on 4chins too now
every time

Yes

None of my business

Who doesn't jump is a Moskal

Pretty much this. Why should we?

Do you really need to kill ALL of the Russians? That seems excessive.

>Russian bullyposter is the same as the Ukrainianposter
Is this true?

Because you should help good countries destroy bad countries. Isn't that obvious?

What makes either better than the other? They're both shit. If anything Russia is better than Ukraine.

Russians are Ukrainian in denial. Centuries of Tsars and tyrants made them bad.

I will liberate Russians with the power of my PENIS

Haha, look at that pathetic cremlinshill. Enjoy your ban from Olympics, Olka

The "bad country" buys from us wine, vegetables, luxury stuff and gives us gas to heat up our houses what does the "good country" does for us?

wut

Turkic people fighting against Finno-Ugric people

I would only help Ukrainians kill Americans and Europeans

do*

Ukraine protects Europe from barbarian invasion. Stop shilling for cremlin so much, +15

I’d do it just because it would probably be the only chance for me to legally kill someone. Not that I really care if some subhuman Slavs are upset at some other subhuman Slavs, but I’d fight for money or the experience I guess.

desuarchive.org/int/search/filename/IMG_0885.jpg/country/ru/
desuarchive.org/int/search/filename/IMG_0889.jpg/country/ru/

Weeb bully"russian" IS actually a (((Ukrainian))).

Colour me surprised.

WTF I like Russia again now

You have to go back, Taras

Russians can only invade shittier countries, so I don't care.

I would help the Ukrainians of course.
Obviously I wont but I support them.
Anyone who truly supports Russia in this conflict is either a Putinbot or they've been fed propaganda.
Ukraine isn't perfect, but Russia is ultimately the enemy in this day and age, next to Islam.
Today Ukraine, tomorrow parts of Estonia, Lithuania, Latvia and next they'll start claiming even more because they see they can get away with it.

COCKS COCKS COCKS COCKS COCKS COCKS COCKS COCKS COCKS COCKS COCKS COCKS COCKS COCKS COCKS COCKS COCKS COCKS COCKS COCKS COCKS COCKS COCKS COCKS COCKS COCKS COCKS COCKS COCKS COCKS COCKS COCKS COCKS COCKS COCKS COCKS COCKS COCKS COCKS COCKS COCKS COCKS COCKS COCKS COCKS COCKS COCKS COCKS COCKS COCKS COCKS COCKS COCKS COCKS COCKS COCKS COCKS COCKS COCKS COCKS COCKS COCKS COCKS COCKS COCKS COCKS COCKS COCKS COCKS COCKS COCKS COCKS COCKS COCKS COCKS COCKS COCKS COCKS COCKS COCKS

can't you just get along

>IMG_0887 has been posted alongside IMG_0889 (earlier in the thread) before
>IMG_0889 has been posted with IMG_0885 together on two occasions
>IMG_0885 has been used to reply to me twice on /balt/
I think it's confirmed, bullyrussian is a Ukraishit. The same one who posts the "bastion of free speech" threads.

What a fucking scammer.

>he doesn't know what Iphone is
I thought Singapore is rich

the only thing you can fight is kirisame marisa from touhou, nip. get back to doing your whatever, 1.5m high lad, and let the big boys have a civilized discussion
sven, or should i say Abdullah, puhlease

But Ukraine is literally an oligarchy

Doubt that you've never been there

Nobody cares about hohols

The point is it's the same image with the same posting style.

I recognised the OP's image as it was used to reply to me before by precisely the homo "Russian" that posts on /balt/.

No because Ukraine should rather cooperate with Russia. Every time Ukrainians try to cut off their ties with Russia they miserably fail. Ukraine now is poorer than in 1990.

Fuck you both, honestly. Belorussians are the only good folk (except their leader)

I've yet to watch news on Pervyj Kanal without mentioning Ukraine and I watch it pretty much everyday.

>Ukraine should rather cooperate with Russia
Please no!

You'd also benefit from it, your companies used to buy a lot of stuff from Ukraine and you wouldn't have to spend billions on a useless bridge to Crimea.

OBSSESED

Yeah, I'm Russian. Your point? Will you fight to kill all russoids?

>See this map
Check Nigeria and Ukraine.

Ahh Djingis the great Khan! All hail the supreme khan, Lets restore the Khaganate.

Whatever, you can just screenshot the pic of a passaport and it will already show as (IMG ????)

You're still a hohol-lover, I don't hate Russians because one of them loves hohols.

And why should I believe that's you? You've ripped images off before. And that filename isn't congruent with a new file added to the list of your known filenames... it wasn't recently taken.

Happy now?
Do you have brain problems? It's the most recent picture

And why would I fight to kill anyone except for southeast Asians? I'd much rather hand a gun to you with which you can kill yourself. The only vertebrates I'd proactively kill are southeast Asians.

Whatever, not having the citizenship of a nonexistent country doesn't make you any less of a hohol.

Show your surname

>Do you have brain problems?
Yes in fact, I'm diagnosed. It means I spend time doing stupid shit like chasing after hohol larpers on Sup Forums

Extremely smart Singaporean got full on reverse psycho-d. What a surprise.
Yeah, of course.

Reverse psychoed? What? I've always said on Sup Forums Southeast Asians are the scum of the earth and should be fucking slaughtered. But I wouldn't hurt any other vertebrate, except if I were enforcing my castle doctrine.

See , I unironically have mental problems that make me do this shit.

And you're admitting you're a psycho too? We're in the same boat then.

I'm having a big autistic fit that will become well known on parts of Sup Forums just like I did two years ago, right?

Except I don't care this time...

You should care, you're getting really obnoxious and unpleasant.

Show nuber and series babe.

So what? I don't give a fuck anymore. Everytime I go on Sup Forums for a while, I throw a big fucking tantrum with my high level autism and ruin my reputation so hard that I leave for a year.

My brain is of no use to me if I'm so dysfunctional I end up wanting to kick people on real life because of posts on an anonymous anime imageboard. There's quite a few recurrent posters on Sup Forums that make me go like that, I don't know why. I don't even know what to do, I'm beginning to slide into nihilism already.

>Yeah, of course.
t. jew bastard

Should I just kill myself?

My country is against me, Sup Forums is against me, I have no real friends, society is against me, and my life is completely haywire.

My only doubt is I haven't stared at Albania enough.

If I don't I'm concerned I'll fucking kill someone down the line.

I've already caused physical harm to people in real life because of my stupid fucking self. Next time, who knows I might end up in gaol.

no, but i will take your refugees without problem

How the FUCK will posting all these help in the first place?

I spend hours of my life solving captchas that just end up giving me an incorrect return.

Maybe my stupid fetishes you always refer to are because I just need to be fucking shut up and restrained.

Where will my fucking topographical borders go?

Oh, so you just want to be comforted? Poor you. You should've just said that in the first place.

Maybe I should just go to sleep. But when I wake up it's just going to be the same shit again.

The same shit for two fucking months, then I get punished by the state for existing.

No, I have violent mood swings. I usually just shitpost, but then sometimes my Asperger's works up, and I get angry over fucking nothing, either that or I fucking hurt people for things that are my fault in the first place.

Because of the same Asperger's I can't tell whenever you're serious, and when you're not.

It boosts my brain power but completely disintegrates my social skills. What use is that to me if the bonus I get is whining about plebs on the Internet, while I'm docile and boisterous at the same time in real life? I get called obnoxious wherever I go. My best friends don't even like me that much.

I don't know if it's its fault but I also crave for fucking attention like the gigantic show-off I am. Fucking fortunately grade school is over and I'm a lot more self-aware such that I don't embarrass myself as often.

What's life's endgame?

I've always told people it's going to Hesburger in either Yakutsk or Petropavlovsk.

But maybe it's just staring at Albania enough.

Gjirokaster, Leskovik, Dhermi, which goes where?

Chalcedon, Scutari, Pera, Constantinople. Municipal governments!

Is that the endgame?

Can I do that while undergoing the state's unjust punishment?

What use is human geography if I can't talk to humans? If I let memes influence my limbic system to such an extent?

Stop fighting and start breeding and moving into western europe (not finland though).

Is there life after death?

Is this just a dream?

Was Descartes right?

I hope so.

Because I might just not need to larp anymore on the off chance that's true.

But the off chance is small.

Even smaller when what I'm larping as is considered.

The quagmire of life.

Both of your murderous shitholes should be nuked to dust to be quite honest

*stares intermittently at the rest of the Balkans*

Is that enough already?

Where does an imaginary line go?

Is this life's purpose?

Solving captchas, typing walls of text, and drawing ever-so-refinable yellow lines on watersheds?

Or is it erratically switching to tabs to stare at scantily-clothed anime girls?

Maybe normalfags have it right.

Maybe my hate for normalfags is unfounded.

If everyone around you looks like an arsehole, look in the mirror instead.

That's true.

Polack in Czechia detected
You're correct though

>My brain is of no use to me
>I don't even know what to do, I'm beginning to slide into nihilism already.
Iktf

Life is pretty shit but that is still not reason enough to kill yourself. Just try to do what little you can so your days won't be miserable and you find atleast some enjoyment in them.

Really? Leave a portion of the Danube's basin inside Albania?

Confound Skopje and Pleven to Greek rule?

But Berlin and Dresden both have Slavic names. That isn't a good excuse!

And toponymic perfection is incompatible with Greece, since I get to take everything from Marseille to Taxila and Budapest to Dar es Salaam if I do so.

Another 24 hours spent on this shit.

>singaporean punk airing his heart out when i come here to meme

i'd bully you into submission if i ever encountered you

avatarfagging with anibe grils should be punished with scaphism

I'm very pampered, aren't I?

I have good grades, probably will get to study overseas, and have a decent enough social circle with decent enough people.

I'm from a country that's ranked third in purchasing power parity per capita.

But at the same time the rest of my life is utterly worthless.

Then again isn't that true for everyone?

Without downs there are no ups, I should actually learn to enjoy shit like this.

>What's life's endgame?
>I've always told people it's going to Hesburger
Finland wins again

Yeah whatever. I have so little self-respect and my libido is so fucking high that I'll probably drop to my knees and lick your feet if you ordered me to.

In fact I want that. I've pretty much come to the realisation today that my fetishes are probably a manifestation of my subconscious, to have no responsibility in life, and to just be ordered around like a fucking object. Because I have zero self-respect and zero initiative.

But would that allow me to look at Basel's old rampart on the eastern bank of the Rhine and trace my finger over a windy road?

Not really. Are yellow lines or cocks more important?

Maybe it's neither.

sounds hot famalam, you wanna come over to lick my feet?

I'm so fucking autistic I told a girl of my dream to go to Kamchatka's Hesburger joints during an interview workshop.

I showed her my ideal borders for Germany. At that time, Dunkirk to Kolomyja.

Of course now I've changed my mind - it's just Dunkirk to Bielitz, then Zoppot to Nimmersatt.

Are you the same Russian?

Why do I still care, actually?

But I'm not satisfied with thirdie showers.

I just came back from Malaysia, I should know.

Hobbes or Rousseau? We're on a Hobbes' timeline Singapore. Argue me.

Yellow lines. Ever-refinable yellow lines.

Watersheds suffer from the same problem as coastlines, as do rivers. The coastline paradox.

The paradox that confines my life to NEETdom.

I dont wanna kill you. I really just wanna help you. We should wipe off all the post-soviet cancer bullshit which we have right now in Russia, Ukraine, Belarus etc. Then we'll live in harmony and prosperity.

Not familiar with them. I'm more or less just a beginner to philosophy.

How should oxbow lakes be solved?

I don't want Liberlands popping up all over the place.

But to have Texas-Mexico tier border exchanges for all the countries of the Danube and the Dniester and their tributaries is a bit unfeasible isn't it?

When I say we, I mean Northern Europe

>keeps some sort of kaliningrad
>borders in the area under it don't connect

Where should we leave the Euphrates? Up between Gumushane and Bayburt?

I say we because that's how I talk to myself in real life.

Because I'm solitary.

Podlachia is hard to draw a border over.
Historical Podlachia doesn't even include Bialystok, I don't think.

In full seriousness, I think Putin is undoubtedly the greatest evil of our time.

I would love to wake up tomorrow and hear that Ukraine has burned down Moscow and returned Crimea and South Ossetia to it's rightful owners.

Unfortunately I can't do much about it. As Ukraine is the only country capable of standing up to russia, I support them in spirit. But I just wish there were some material help I could provide.

Maybe I'll take a trip down there just to buy some made in Ukraine goods.

Anime girls aren't enough.

I've got to have my OWN girls!

But I can't create personalities. Because I'm incapable of evaluating other people's on a level beneath what is superficial.

who /foxnews/ in here boys?

Who are the Fang?

Who are the Umbundu?

Who are the Kimbundu?

Who are the Herero?

Who are the Nguni?

Who are the Ngala?

Who are the Lozi?

Who are the Chokwe?

Who are the Lunda?

Who are the Luba?

Who are the Sotho?

Who are the Nyanja?

Who are the Sena?

Who are the Mahkuwa?

And what the hell is their problem?

I don't know what I'm doing anymore. I don't know what I'm talking about.

>South Ossetia
It's North, not South.
>buy some made in Ukraine goods
Buy their whores a.k.a. the best export of our countries.

It is the south.

North Ossetia-Alania has its capital in Vladikavkaz, and is undisputedly a part of Russia.

South Ossetia is disputed by Georgia and the "secessionist" Ossetian government.

convert your 'yellow line' autism to 'a girls heart' autism. let this be your next persuit in life. it's infinitely less useless with your "libido" problem senpai

>Singaporean is having full blown mental breakdown
Wow, calm down

Girl's heart?

The only people I loathe more than chads are stacies. Which my stupid fucking brain generalises to be all girls.

That in spite of the fact that I do have crushes, I do have people I like.