Are conservative Americans really attacked or is it just whining?

Are conservative Americans really attacked or is it just whining?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IbGS6jb4WfI
adherents.com/gov/Founding_Fathers_Religion.html
wallbuilders.com/celebrating-thanksgiving-america/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I always wonder what goes on inside the brain of people who draw things like that

The opposite

yeah white american conservatives suffer the exact same plight as mena christians, plight which is the direct result of the neo-con policies support. funny how they didnt have any qualms about selling them off in favor of are greatest ally

People in rich countries have no real problems so they invent stupid shit like this to work themselves up about, on both sides. In a way it's good; better they talk about this than apply their pleb logic to topics that actually matter

You should have the right to refuse service to anyone

I like how the artist made the dyke look jewish as fuck.

Ah yes, Americans. Christians being beheaded by ISIS and a florist being forced to sell flowers to a homosexual. THE EXACT SAME THING.
Seriously though, when will all Americans die? I fucking hate them so much.

You can, but you just can't base it on race, sexuality, religion. You have all the right in the world to flat out ban individuals from your stores for shit like not paying or making it hard for you to do business ( think people loud as fuck in a restaurant).

>Are conservative Americans really attacked or is it just whining?

Religious conservatives get attacked about as much as the Jews, which is to say it’s literally the opposite, and presidential candidates actually have to go out of their way to embarrassingly pander to them even though they’re a minority.

Everyone who wants to be president basically has to fulfill the two basic obligations of taking a trip to Jerusalem to touch the wall to prove they’re not Hitler and publicly recite how much they love Jesus at least a billion times.

We had only 1 Catholic President while the rest were Prots. He got killed because he wasn't along with the Zionist plans. You literally can't be president unless you are the slave of the jews or a jew yourself (Goldwater and Bernie ran).

If Jews are so powerful and all-encompassing, why didn't Sanders even get to run for office?
It just shows how much bullshit ((Sup Forums)) and the "alt-right" are spewing. Jew or not, Sanders would be a political miracle for the US, had he been allowed to run. I'm still impressed he wasn't shot after all these years of the red scare.

Not much

>"never trust a jew, but always trust a jew before a greek."

Weird how the religious right who have far more in common with Muslims than fucking lgbt fags have seem to never notice it themselves.
Hell, that comic itself needs a third panel they can self insert in telling a fag and a Muslim to convert or die because they're living WRONG

No they're legit attacked, at least in the cities I go to, I'm in the US a lot for my job.

Beig conservative(Which I'm not, I feebly still call myself a liberal, the old school kind, not the mockery liberalism has become) is like a disease now in NYC, Austin, SanFran, LA, shit pretty much anywhere neear the coasts.

People react to it like they've been burned then try to recover

>I'm a conservative
>reflexive twitch, head goes back
>I'm SORRY?

It's so weird. The millenial generation, and I know people shit on them all the time, but they have genuinely, as an entity, gone so FAR LEFT, anything right of Mercury are Nazis in their mentally chalenged minds

can tell that image was made to get leftie panties in a twist

Conservatism and cultural Christianity makes sense now.
Hell, I am an atheist but everything our forefathers built for us is slipping away.
I like my Identity. I am proud.

>tfw I'm from one of the red dots

>you can
>but you cant

I have no experience with America but conservatives, especially the lower class ones, are oppressed. Their views are wrong, but it's understandable when they have been denied education and economical opportunities. They also have to deal with the rich liberals constantly shittalking them and their culture in the media.
Conservatives do a lot wrong, but it isn't really their fault, they have been forced and tricked into a bad position by society. And now society is punishing them for what society did to them in the first place.

You’re half right and half wrong. Jews very much hold an inordinate amount of political influence in the US because they’re a filthy rich minority group and occupy a huge amount of jobs in media.

However, there’s a big misconception with American Jews having monolithic goals and interests. They generally break down in to 3 major demographics: Liberals, Marxists, and Orthodox conservatives, with the first group being the largest. Most Jews in the US don’t actually give as much of a shit about Israel as people think, only the Orthodox ones really do. Republicans pander to that last group less because they care about their votes, and more because it’s a good shield of criticism against left-leaning Jews (Which is most of them) who will try and launch baseless accusations of anti-semitism against their political opponents just to help win an election (See: The ridiculousness of Trump getting called an anti-Semite during the election despite literally having a Jewish son-in-law).

American Jews quite frequently clash with Israeli Jews, and the two groups don’t particularly get along very well. Republicans care more about Israel than most actual American Jews. A Democrat like Obama can get away with telling Israel to fuck off, but if a Republican tried too, they’d immediately be called Hitler.

It's just whining. I think the Christian world at large needs to really show our American brothers and sisters in Christ that not only are they not under attack, but they NEED to be criticised. They simply use Christianity as a vehicle for their political views, it's blasphemous and disgusting.

Yes, how unreasonable it is for their religious beliefs to have any impact on how they interact with the world.

Bernie was the most anti-zionist us candidate in America post 50s. Of course capitalist jews conspired against him.

"no"

>You can, but you just can't base it on race, sexuality, religion.

Why? They can just go to a nigger or gay place of business instead. More business for the nigger or gay place means the market is deciding against racism or whatever; the government does not need to regulate that.

Their Christianity shapes their morals which in turn shapes their political and social views. The only thing that's blasphemous is your level of faggotry

Jews have a tendency to call everything anti-antisemitism which ironically promotes more hatred towards them. A cartoonist was called an anti-semite for this picture of Sheldon Adelson. Jews thought because it showed a rich jew it promotes the idea that jews control everything which is funny they think this because any normie who saw the cartoon wouldn't even know Sheldon was a jew in the first place. Basically, jews are the most paranoid group in the US.

So basically you even think a business wouldn't dare not selling to any group because it would mean less revenue. So why exactly are you complaining about laws that would essentially be preserved by the majority of businesses by choice? You think stores like Starbucks who go out of their way to remove anything mentioning the word Christimas would all of a sudden tell niggers to take a hike? Nothing would change.

Also didn't even noticed they called him hooked nose. It's funny how paranoid jews are. There are countless other ethnicities with hooked noses like italians and latinos yet they somehow think because an comic artist literally drew exactly what Sheldon looks like (he has a hooked nose) that it is anti-antisemitism.

>been denied education and economical opportunities
and the typical liberal response to this is "lol why don't they move".

Liberals think these people can just pack up and leave. Such privileged thinking these liberals have.

You are absolutely right about them being denied educational opportunities but the blame isn't Dems, it's the GOP. The GOP is literally a racket who cause the problems that they say they will fix.

>that's the only thing they complain about

there's nothing Christian about their warmongering. They invoke the name of Christ to feel superior.

Yeah the GOP has a lot of the blame for this. But liberals don't make things better with their mockery of their language, their culture and intelligence and dismissal of their concerns.

There is nothing Christian about American Protestantism. It's basically a McDonald's franchise at this point.

This sounds like absolute bullshit

I agree but doesn't that make Republican voters soft as fuck if they get hurt feelings because some soy milk drinking faggot makes a joke about them? I mean man up and just take the banter and vote for your interest (union type blue dog democrats are literally the perfect people for them to vote for) and not vote for the GOP who constantly just uses rhetoric to get your vote but then fucks you over.

No, they could fine their own niche. It happens in the South, stores keep blacks out because they know if they get black regulars the whites will actively stop shopping there. An Evangelical Christian bakery would have its market, a gay one would too. A business looking to appeal to some demographic that's kept from shopping elsewhere will necessarily have a base

>waaaah Christians are so oppressed
>make up 80% of the country
>Christian slogans spoken in every school in the nation (one nation under god)
>Christian slogans appear on all money
>you swear on a bible in court
>still have your outdated pseudoscience taught in place of biology in some schools
The cake thing isn't fair on one hand, but on the other it sets a bad precedent for discrimination for any reason. Something the court saw and decided not to allow. In a sense the bakery was made an example of

Literally millions of people move every year, most of whom are desperately poor compared to the "oppressed" working classes in the Western world

>So why exactly are you complaining about laws that would essentially be preserved by the majority of businesses by choice?
For the minority who would choose to stick to their morals over more money. In the current overregulated system the majority may not care but there's a minority who is unhappy.

Kill yourself sodomite fag enabling atheist piece of shit

Kill yourself atheist piece of shit

>Big business
>morals
Small town stores would be destroyed eventually by some Walmart moving in. You guys are fighting a battle against some law that would be preserved regardless or not if it was actually a law.
>Inb4 we will stop big chains from moving in
Bullshit, the same crowd that fights for removing laws to serving who you want are the same who vote for big corporate interests. Also wanting to prevent a business from setting up regardless of size is anti-free market and libertarian.

Fuck you and your god

what the literal fuck are you talking about

how does size of business matter here?

Man. Indian Christian, please be my bro.

Protestants and Catholics don't see eye to eye. Catholics are not the ones who make these cartoons complaining about their religion being threatened (despite it really was by Protestant Americans early on).

Not atheist but thanks for trying
>angry hare krsna detcted

American concervatives are half the country. How can they be opressed when they're half the country and elected the president?
It doesn't make sense.

Sort of, insofar as if you are ordered to make someone a gay wedding cake you have to do it (at least as of right now), or face imprisonment or deprivation of your livelihood (pretty much a death sentence given our lack of a social safety net). That's what the image is referencing.
Personally I think its stupid, but there you go.

In most stuff its just the same I think. Social conservatives might be attacked kind of in the media--I waited til I was married to have sex and some people gave me a rough time about that (I'm glad I did though). Overall life is good.

You can, if the client is violent or acting weird or breaking safety rules
You can't just because he's a jew or a nigger or a Xtian or whatever

Simple shit, finno.

You think Walmart is gonna say "no fags or niggers allowed" in some stores down SOuth? They are a national company. People would flat out stop shopping at Walmart in their other franchises til they changed their policy. Also big stores destroy small mom and pop stores based on basic economies of scale. The small mom and pop stores who did say "no niggers" would not only lose black customers but have no way of competing on price with large stores who were more "tolerant".

I think he's pretending to be retarded

No, I'm not a Libertarian.

they think they are opressed because pink-haired libtards call them things like"racist rednecks" and "republiKKKans" for going to on their megachurch barbecue gospel rave at saturdays

Theocracy when?

So if it doesn't matter that the law exists then why does it need to exist?

>or is it just whining?
This

>It is impossible to oppress half of a country
That European education...I'm not saying that conservatives are or aren't oppressed, but numbers are irrelevant. Its even possible to oppress the vast majority! Read a history book!

Also conservative =/= Republican. I'm socially conservative and centrist, maybe even leaning toward Democrat.

Remove it if you want. It will just end up being as if it never happened. So you are basically wasting energy.

>people actually think Cruz isn't a lying shill
He is going 110% Machiavellian.

Yes, I'm sure it takes more energy to remove a law than to enforce it in perpetuity.

You'd be surprised. Kansas still bans ice cream on pie.

>no real problems
m8...we have a ton of them.
This is bullshit. It's a semi-surprise to come across conservatives in the big cities because the conservatives usually live in the suburbs or away from big cities entirely. Go to any given rural or semi-rural shithole in the US, and you'll find that it's dominated by conservatives.

They were under attack until Trump got elected and nominated a ultraconservative Christian as supreme court member. You shouldn't ask on Sup Forums it's full of left-wing ideologues who never even worked.

There's SOME truth to it, but really there's just lots of right wing propaganda that props up all of these things like a "war on christmas" or something like that. Right wing news will prop up trans people or BLM as a huge problem, and this freaks out rural whites because they don't really see that type of stuff in their neck of the woods. News earns while we burn, it's bullshit.

That said, I do think the left started bullying right wingers at a certain point, and honestly they deserved getting drumpf'd.

>IT'S LITERALLY SAME THING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Something like this.

Kind of sad that American Christians are afraid of dykes and think it's similar to an Arab Christian who faces death. A muslim will actually rekt your shit while a fag will cry.

Not really though. The conservatives made it to the polls, and even then there were more people who voted democrat, but trump won the electoral vote as you prolly know. There was a huge amount of leftwingers who didn't make it to the polls.

>Sanders would be a political miracle for the US
>this is what lefties actually believe

Is Austin cucked? I thought texas was red-pilled.

Austin is more Left leaning than NYC. It's literally full of ole hippies.

see how you'd be treated if you were a liberal in a backwoods ass rural area with lots of conservatives. truth is, we all have a lot more in common with each other than we think, but we all obsess over our differences that make us all unique.

it's all a big fucking wool over our eyes. we should be demanding better education, better infrastructure, better everything, not muh hollywood representation, muh micro agressions, muh white privilege.

>because they’re a filthy rich minority group
But they are less rich than indians. It's more to do with tribalism and helping each other out something that other rich minorities rarely if ever do.

It is true

youtube.com/watch?v=IbGS6jb4WfI

Its very hard to have beliefs contrary to what the jews want you to believe, the reason they like gays so much is that it makes society much easier to control. Watch this.

Well he's a Zodiac Killer, so maybe he says truth in this quote it makes sense.

That's not how that works, mate.

>less rich than indians
they don't smell rich to say the least.

>megachurch bbq gospel rave

Dude this sounds fucking sick sign me up bro

>tfw went to Catholic elementary school
>tfw we were supposed to learn about evolution, but my 'science' teacher skipped it because "you kids don't actually believe we descended from monkeys, do you?"

Pointless observation to make, is there anywhere where you cant ban disruptive individuals?
Specifying that you have the """"""freedom"""""" to ban specific individuals only is pretty fucking dumb.

I pretty much said that I can only speak for the citites I visited, which always tend to be big cities. I'm sure conservatives are more dominant in rural areas, but consider this: New York, just on it's own, has what, 10 million people now? Don't you think a small town of 25,000 people in Buttfuck nowhere hardly compares to this as an accurate gauge of the country's "pulse", so to speak?

Big vities matter, they're economic forces, cultural influences, producers of art and entertainment, they have pull.
Smallville Kansas doesn't have cultural pull

I'm not your "mate". Add something to the discussion or shut up.

only in certain states (california/nyc/massachussets)

T H I C C

You're wrong. they're not denied education or economcal opportunities, the amount of rich liberals that actually shit on them is severely exaggerated by propaganda outlets online that market to them to rile them up.

>conservatives vote based on the banter from pink haired faggots in NYC
God, are you people that fucking soft?

If they're attacked, it's because they deserve it, for all their whining.

But do you though? It's a ridiculous theory even on a surface level understanding.

that's not the concept of T H I C C

>pretending that conservative christians are not really the same shit as muslims
Top kek.

Pic related is literally the first of the founding documents that lead to the creation of the USA. Read carefully, lads.

but not its political institutions, which were founded by deists, christian deists, and unitarians, a far cry from the modern evangelical protestants that dominate conservative discourse

That's interesting, it's a completely different reality but here it's also Protestants who make those kind of comics, never Catholics (despite the nation still being mostly Catholic).

>founded by deists, christian deists, and unitarians
Buying into the university bred propaganda, eh?
Franklin, Jefferson and Cornelius Harnett were the only Founders that leaned deist. John Adams and Robert Treat Paine were the only two that leaned Unitarian.
adherents.com/gov/Founding_Fathers_Religion.html

Many of the Founding political documents are built around the Mayflower Compact.

Another resource: wallbuilders.com/celebrating-thanksgiving-america/

Well, I could LARP as a conservative Russian who knows shit about Christ and sings prayers to Moon, various saints and brings pies to birch trees on holydays. A legit conservative behavior here :-DD

But the sky wizard magic character creator, now THAT'S grounded