And then they all died of food poisoning

And then they all died of food poisoning.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/KM6yNJpe
youtube.com/watch?v=8Gv0H-vPoDc
youtube.com/watch?v=Z45aI3Psuns
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don't know, user, she did make one hell of a bed for Lori. Maybe she's secretly the perfect housewife that has just a touch of blonde.

They look too shocked to consider eating it.

Would you eat Leni's awful cooking if it meant making her happy?

I'd distract her and discretely dispose of it, pretending to have eaten and enjoyed it.

It's not like she's ever going to find out.

The guilt will destroy you though.

L U N A
U
N
A

>implying she didnt shove it into her vagina to add flavor
Id eat that shit up, bitch!

Reminds me of how Nia's cooking looks gorgeous but nearly killed anyone who tried it except Simon that not only was immune to it but also thinks it tastes great.

nah, she will put it in the blender with some cocoa and mustard and cilantro for a healthy smoothie

The magic that is Grey de Lisle

You mean Grey Griffin, because our little girl is all grown up and married now.

Noted!

Also, links for downloading The Loud House in case anyone wants to start watching it

Do NOT bully the Leni.

pastebin.com/KM6yNJpe

I was surprised this get past of censor

That's because he's lived under an actual rock all his life, anything that isn't dirt is good enough for him.

Unrelated but god the second half of this Anime was disappointing.

>girl piss in the water and drink it
>5 farts sequence
>boy in underwear
>WOW HOW WAS SOME PANTY ALLWED
please someone post the RS"lol they said piss" picture cause looks like those faggots are taking over loud house now

Nigger, did you ever watch Spongebob?

Sponge ass isn't as lewd as a human ass

To be fair, saying "pissed" in a kids' show was unprecedented, and they censored it later.
On the other hand the panty thing isn't really that shocking in context, though it's pretty easy to imagine this staff's minds wandering to a lewd place, which makes it seem worse.

When did they say piss in the loud house?

>dat filename

>It's a we forgot to give one of the girls any personality so we'll substitute a negative personality trait for bad cooking episode

He's talking about Regular Show.

Tumblrinas are already getting assblasted over the show, so sooner or later there would be one.

unironically

Why're they getting assblasted over the show? I thought they were the kind of people who go "yeah girls are human too piss and farts uwu"

I went to Tumblr fishing for LH arts and whatnot, but I came across bunch of post saying how it's a show about a bigot brother and sweet sisters and somehow it's the bigot "surving" and disgusting and shit.

It really doesn't make sense but in a nutshell they're made because the show has a male protagonist.

Where do you find all these comments? Every time I go to tumblr I just end up getting confused because the site is a pain to navigate.

I use my phone.

it's fucking hilarious too given that the black kid has two fathers but since they aren't all strong lesbians of color it doesn't matter

>of color
I never understood that. Like, i get that the bitchs on tumblr are mysandric man haters, but why the fuck do the care about blacks so much? Why do black men get a free pass? They treat there women worse them what mormal white guys do rednecks treat them worse, however

stop talking about retards

Why is she so perfect?

>braces
>big eyes
>lovable personality
>sexy moan
The list just goes on, user.

So the wife has gotten nearly three year's worth of maternity leave? Fucking fire her.

why don't you go outside and socialize more?

she's not a home woman though, Lori has to drive the others to school, so it implies she actually works even with a 18 month baby.

I've been with 3D women. They are just too flawed.

still, it's unhealthy

look who's there again

just concerned, think of the long term

trivialize a loud house character using muh

>muh bobby
>muh fashion
>muh music
>muh act
>muh sports
>muh sisters
>muh poems
>muh pageant
>muh tomboy
>muh science
>muh poopoo

Not really, if anything, you're doing her a favor.
Until you have to entertain guests and she insists on cooking the meal.

LUNAS NOT A FUCKING LAMP!!!!

>muh literally
>muh autist
>muh rock
>muh jokes
>muh sports
>muh sisters
>muh edgy
>muh beauty
>muh gross
>muh science
>muh poo poo

I'LL SECRETLY THROW IT AWAY!

NO ONE WILL EVER KNOW!!

...sorry.

EAT THE FOOD, DAN BACKSLIDE

Leni isn't autistic you butts

CURSES!!!!

Leni, you are shouting at the microwave....

>poot

>all dat sameface

10/10

She's a dental assistant.

Other people were from underground too weren't they?

She does have a very distinct personality. We don't see many characters like her.

>I will LITERALLY turn you into a human pretzel!
>No that is LITERALLY the worst thing I've ever heard!
>You LITERALLY disgust me!

Why does she LITERALLY talk like this?

Why do you LITERALLY repost this every time

LAME-O

That is LITERALLY how teenagers talk these days.

>LITERALLY posting this again

>404

I used to think she had some sort of learning disability, but now I think she can't tell the difference between reality and fantasy.

youtube.com/watch?v=8Gv0H-vPoDc

I love this one.

As someone who got food poisoning I can say they won't die, but they'll have the power shits for weeks.

There are extreme food poisoning, like clams and all that seafood, lightly it can cause power shitting, but if it's really bad you can die from it.

Perfection.

>This ends like Virgin suicides.

I really like the soundtrack for the movie.

>you will never sand Lori's calluses

Why live?

Is the apron the only thing she is wearing?

They had pig-moles to eat.

Really? That's where a lot of the cool shot was, though.

Lori can be the cutest when she tries.

I just hated a lot of the characterization during the second half. Simon really shouldn't have ended up as a worse Kamina, and the Kamina worship in general was pretty terrible. Plus the plot of the second half simy wasn't as good as the first. A lot of the stuff was predictable as hell. The final battle was hype though, and kind of makes up for it.

youtube.com/watch?v=Z45aI3Psuns

Yeah, no, that's completely fair.

has anyone uploaded last weeks webrips?

In that case I'm waiting for her to try

Yeah I got the bad one. Shigella, the one where it feels like you are gonna die, and odds are it will kill you.

I don't know if it was luck, a weak strain, or my constant hydration, but I had it for 3 weeks straight and finally got over it. Point being it might not kill them if it it's just that.

THIS IS A GOOD THING!

she looks like Mabel

Is today a new episode?

New for TV, already released online

Tomorrow.
Today is the Lucy episode.

Damn it!

L + L = L

Should it be 2 L's?

W-WOW, WHAT A TERRIFIC T-THREAD

WHO
H
O

Didn't Clyde mention his mother in a previous episode though?

ME TOO user

NOICE

DELETE THIS

IN THE LOUD HOUSE!
IN THE LOUD HOUSE!

rub touch suck and fuck it's how we show our love!

You got the mega?