Are shitty fan art threads still allowed on here? We used to have a blast with these

Are shitty fan art threads still allowed on here? We used to have a blast with these...

Guess who

This has to be parody.
It just has to.

TF2 medic?

From Princess and the toad.

yep

would've been literally impossible without the "i am fully charged"

I honestly thought it was the professor from PPG

Is that thing squirting menstrual blood into wine glasses?

Why the fuck is it always vitiligo?

BECAUSE PEOPLE WITH VITILIGO ARE DIFFERENT PROUD AND BEAUTIFUL AND THERES NOTHING YOU CAN DO OR SAY TO TAKE THAT PRIDE AWAY FORM THEM, HATER

Jesus Christ, this is embarrassing.

You do realize this is all basically trolling.

None of these artist take this seriously in their heart of hearts. It does not impact or reflect in their commercial art at all. They simply do this to get retards to follow them and angry people to give them views.

Round Eyed Piggu U WAN JOB?

TOO BAD FUK U HERE UNEMPLOYMENT

its funny to me that you think that.

There are people who unironically enjoy Moon Over June.

I really envy your optimism.

Are all these bitches half dragon/wendigo? Fuck.

It's another medic lol

My question still stands

>blushing knees
>blushing fingertips
>blushing knuckles
>blushing elbows
>blushing face

Imagine being a Sup Forums with vitiligo, feeling pretty normal and such for the most part, and seeing your condition be associated and fetishized by tumblr SJWs along with fat pride, hairy women and such

4channer*
I meant 4channer

I kind of enjoy this one. The level of skill here suggests this is ugly by choice, as opposed to the embarrassment that is Shit taste, but not shit art.

how is "They're brown, but not any actual ethnicity" not racist, why do the Asian characters HAVE to be brown? jeez this artist is problematic, time to blog about it, see if they will commit suicide because they're awfull people ;D

Also if they looked like that, regardless of ethnicity, these characters wouldn't be hired as idols.

totally in character

I'm sorry to hear that user

DESU out of all of them in this thread, this one's not out of character.

>deviantart threads are now tumblr threads

Lame.

They would probably band together to bully you for not being proud of your condition and flaunting it as a character trait like card carrying autists and trans ppl.

They would then kidnap you and force you to let your bod hair grow, maybe give you hair plugs on your arms and shins if you don't have any.

It's just so surreal and I don't think I'll ever understand it.

Redrawing characters so they're short, fat, dark skinned/vitiligo-inflicted, and having thick body hair.

What's the appeal/ Why do so many people do it?

Brown washing green, purple, orange, and blue inorganic aliens.

Fucking degenerate bigot scumbags like this should be hung. Disgusting apes.

It is, and it's part of a photoset that shows up on here from time to time.

80% 0f the artists who do this are white women.

>tfw already know how that feels thanks to being transgender

>tfw being a straight anglo male will soon be a kitschy fringe fetish

Finally, some recognition.

Which makes it even more surreal because the default reasoning would be "Oh, they want representation or something so they project onto characters they like."

But then they're not even making them like themselves?

Never been to a convention, have you? As far as some of these people even produce "commercial art", because very few of them are professional artist in any shape or form, it tends to be this kind of shit.

Heck, I went to a book fair where there was a "Women in comics" exhibit and then it turned out it was actually an exhibit called "women only make comics about menstruation". Guess what every comic in that exhibit was about. Guess what every character in this exhibit looked like.

Sup Forums loves R Crumb for doing pretty much the same, right?

I don't mind these gimmicks. What I do mind is the frequently accompanying delusion that they are doing something grandiose.

Making it like yourself would be exclusionary to the people who arent like you and that just isnt fair to anyone!

Could they just not make anything? I think that would make people happier.

>that hand

are these characters supposed to be something?
Also, holy shit those fucking twat t-shirts.

>Heck, I went to a book fair where there was a "Women in comics" exhibit and then it turned out it was actually an exhibit called "women only make comics about menstruation". Guess what every comic in that exhibit was about. Guess what every character in this exhibit looked like.

The seek of that kind of recognition just attracts that kind of crowd.

When I see female artists on the internet they are usually pretty good and have a good sense of aesthetic because girls that aren't focused on being all about social justice actually like cute things. Or sexy things.

>dave is still light skinned, blonde, and relatively unchanged

You don't fuck with Dave.

>associated and fetishized by tumblr SJWs along with fat pride, hairy women and such
That's pretty much how every other group they try and represent here feels

>Pearl
>not a Jew

What an antisemitic artist.

This is fine but the nose ring on Garnet kills it for me.

Meh, i'll live.

I wouldn't mind getting fetishized a little. I feel invisible sometimes.

>tfw tumblr doesn't care about mexico
>all the ambiguously brown characters are black, indian or muslim or whatever but never spics
Feels good.
I'm sorry for you though, mi hermano.

If it happened you would mind a lot. You wouldn't be able to have a meaningful relationship with somebody, they would just be enamoured by your looks or physical status.

oh wait that's what I've always wanted because nobody gives a shit about what I am on the inside they just see a hairy white guy and treat me like shit for it.

Oh you dear sweet little baby child

Shave then. Or get fit and go full bear-mode, you lazy asshole

Preach.

>hire me to make your disgusting cards not-so-disgusting

By.. making them ugly instead? I get the clothes thing, SJWs don't like to see bare skin for some insane reason, but there seems to be a deliberate attempt to draw them ugly as well. For what purpose?

The only thing Fringe here is that fukken hand

R.Crumb just drew women he could masturbate to. These are mostly for the sake of being """"progressive"""". Which is a term I don't even understand anymore.

Because drawing ugly women is subversive and feminist, you see

Just another trophy on their "I'm so progressive" shelf. It's basically non-sexual objectification.

>That's Jolyne, right?
She looks as ugly here as her canon version

Why does Jolyne have Popeye arms

Because she already has those proportions
What actually changed was the face

If you eat your spinach you'll grow up to be as strong as xerim

But isn't the whole point of the tumblrette movement so they don't have to attempt any semblance of self grooming or making themselves attractive to others and shaming those who don't cater to them?

I shouldn't have to get a job or shave or exercise or eat right just to satisfy some female view of the male ideal!

We have come full circle.

It's more intersting how they're so obsessed with image. Appearance is only part of a person, but it's central to these girls egos.

Like if you're uggers, focus on being engaging, or work hard, something ya know? Everyone loves Danny DeVito even though he's a gnome.

I understand. I didn't mean to equate his motivations with these artists, just comparing the art itself.

Crumb was honest. Every piece of art was an invitation for people to explore him and see beauty through his eyes. These tumblr artist are more infatuated with the attention and want to redefine beauty for everyone else. I can at least appreciate Crumb's candor, if not his tastes.

What's the problem with this one?

>no one has posted the koala edit

Being attractive is apparently is gross. I might not agree with trying to cover them up, but I can at least understand that part. Making them butt ugly is just confusing. I also get the feeling this person doesn't even actually watch Love Live and just came across the Mobage cards.

And ya, good luck getting hired. The Japanese usually like to hire their own. But hey, go ahead and culturally appropriate the jobs of POC from another country, whitey.

pastelvomit palette

Aside from the colors, that ain't too bad.

That would require effort. From what I've seen, I'd be surprised if some of them could end stand without being crushed by their own weight.

Setting aside the obvious stuff, what is up with the pink hair's pose?

I like the mindset on this one:
'Yeah, fuck white people superiority! Let's make 'em all black! But wait! Peridot has no legs...... If she was black AND without legs, she would be too superior compared to the rest of them..... Let's make her white, just to even things out!'

This is cancer

HAVE A PROBLEM WITH STRONG FEMALE NOSES, user?

But... user said 'pose'...

Are you serious?
>zoom in
>see glasses
holy shit

This isn't TERRIBLE. But what's up with that nose? It would be ok if it wasn't shaded and had a weird circle in it.

Go away /r9k/, being white isn't the reason people don't like you.

>I thought it was Professor Utonium at first

I have vitiligo on my dick. I'm not even joking.

What a stupid fucking bitch

Because feminists are ham beasts and are threatened by pretty 2D girls

But it seems enough to condemn a man

You know, on the other hand, if I die and get to ask death or whoever picks me up when I go one question about my life. That question would be "how many people have thought about me specifically when they were fapping or schlicking it?" Even if the answer is 1, I can die happy

There is no suitable reaction to that image than this pic.

Do you have to explain to girls that you have vitiligo and that it isn't contagious before they see your penis? Do they still freak out?

Honestly I am not bigoted in any capacity save one.

People with outie bellybuttons are basically subhuman abominations and I feel they should be euthanized for their own good.

I seriously cannot stand to see them, it's like lotus boob or harlequin syndrome to me, looks the head of a tiny penis poking out of your navel.

Shit isn't right.

That's because you spend too much time on the internet.

Does tumblr know any other colors than pink and brown?