Rekt by Pajeet,can't make this up

Rekt by Pajeet,can't make this up.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Science_and_technology_in_the_Ottoman_Empire#Mechanical_technology
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

lizard eaters btfo

>Indians trying to group themselves in with Persians

pfff absolute state of them

DESIGNATED

Hail Ahura Mazda :DDD

India does not often bring the banter, but when they do it's usually bretty gud.

Hindus are stupid and homosexual. There is only one God and Jesus Christ is his Son.

Do Muslims really believe they invented math and hospitals and fucking universities?

Arabs eat lizards?

reminds me of when a swedish politician said that numbers were invented by muslims as an argument for more immigration

It's an insult Iranians use against Arabs. Pretty sure some Bedouins do indeed eat lizards.

Persian,Turkic and Indian poets are always categorized with Arabic poetry cause islam means arabification of culture.

Funny that for a guy who's seemingly so obsessed with the Middle-East seeing as you make daily threads about it, you have absolutely nu clue what you're talking about. Balkan IQ I guess.

WEEEEEREEEEE

Ok

Based Indians desu. Only people that will one day beat Islam

Can anyone here name ONE Muslim invention after the year 1400?

>christian indian
Can't say I've seen this before.

>thank Persians and Hindus for civilizing lizard eating Arabs

Hate to say this but I don't know if they did a super great job necessarily. Not that Arabic people are uncivilized but probably not as good as some others. Going to hold off thanking Indians and Persians for now.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Science_and_technology_in_the_Ottoman_Empire#Mechanical_technology

They're clustered around a city named Kerala. There's a surprising number of Keralans at my university for some reason. Mass this morning was like 1/4 Indian.

One of my priests is Indian

why the fuck do people think muslim is an ethnicity? same shit with jewish, wtf? are people really this fucking retarded?

Guys.....It was called the ISLAMIC golden age NOT ARAB golden age. Arabs back then were more open minded and supported scientific advancement. It was Muslim Indians, Persians, North Africans, and Levants that contributed to the Islamic golden age.

>conquered by every single neighboring empire it has came across

WE
WUZ
400 IQ
HYPER-INTELLECTUALS
*shits on street*

But these inventions predates any kind of Islam, you just coined the term "algebra", doesnt mean it didnt exist before then.

sure. The roots of algebra can be traced to the ancient Babylonians
But the Arabic numerals are way better and much easier to use than Roman ones or any for that matter.

Muslims really believe that because they were one of the most barbarous desert nomad tribes before Mohammed, that the rest of the world also lacked what they didn't have.

WTF I love indians now

>Muslims really believe that because they were one of the most barbarous desert nomad tribes before Mohammed

>Muslims
>before Mohammed

Sure, but the 0 also comes from the poos

Technically mathematics can exist without man, however such arguments are infantile and semantic.

Nothing any retard posts on Sup Forums and youtube comments about their revisionist history because they hate arabs (due to believing every single piece of propaganda shoved down their brainlet throats so they'd except interventionist wars in the middle east) holds up according to a majority of historians.

Real sick of watching a documentary about islamic architecture, or the history of modern science, or the renaissance and seeing a comment by some retard with a christian flag avatar getting butthurt at the mere possibility that they may have been an inferior people at one point in history. These are the same people that type shit like 'Germans didn't REALLY sack Rome, they saved it'. Times change and empires fall, stop saying everyone in history was fucking some pasty faced blonde white guy because you hold on to some retarded notion that genghis khan or whomever being white somehow makes your insecurity and mental illnesses go away. Grow the fuck up.