Post and rate your OTPs

Post and rate your OTPs.

Let's go

4/10

2/10
She belongs to Bats, tbvh.

Only ship worth shipping in that show.

7/10

Blonde bitch and dorky nerd getting together isn't exactly a new trope, but I have a thing for it.

It's Scream queen with her werewolf guitarist by the by.

7.8/10
4/10, never even watched the show but it always gave me bad vibes
8/10

Nope, she is meant to seduce dick Grayson right after he transitions from robin to nightwing and they both give a hearty fuck you to Bruce whenever they see him

>that one time Digger fucked Impulse's mom...and got her pregnant

9/10

EW

me X your mom

10/10 would write more fanfic for
Pleasantly unrealised to keep that exciting will it happen - buzz going, while also full of potential for both passionate conflict, power games and drama - and eventually qt fluff and them completing each other as different yet similar halves of the best Disney Royal power couple ever. It's got everything.

Augh!

Fucking Pleb

They need more art

What about how he was gonna murder her and her sister

Sucks how they flat out killed Owen at Blackest Night

>All those potentially great interactions with him,tim drake & bart allen went down the drain

It adds to the delicious conflict, everyone loves a hot villain redemption story.

Besides he risked his life to save Anna and only abandoned her to die when she was already beyond saving from Elsa's curse and also sentenced Elsa to die after she'd killed her sister the princess regnant (treason) and had confirmed she can't stop the winter which was getting worse by the minute - he also saved her from getting shot in the back / becoming a murderer in the ice palace and could have killed her while she was unconscious, but only locked her up (I couldn't just let them kill you) and begged her to thaw the snow.

So the first movie already wrote everything ambigously enough for him to be redeemable. All he'll need to do is pull a heroic near death sacrifice like Anna or Flynn Rider or Baymax or Ruin-it Ralph etc and he'll be eligible as a romantic interest

Any of them

I see Frozenfags haven't stopped being autistic.

Any shipper gets autistic if you directly ask them to justify their OTP, user. If they ship it, they've usually thought of how it could happen

10/10 meant to happen

Now r8 mine

10/10 taste guys. Keep fighting the good fight.

CUTE!

CUTER

Never interested me.

Forgot to rate:
2/10
Shit.
9/10
Great taste.
5/10
Prefer them as bros.

>Liking SU
>Calling someone else's taste shit

Bitch please

The superior one

>two misanthropic nerds with persecution complexes who experiment with drugs
Talk about fucking soulmates.

>can't greentext properly
Fuck outta here, newfag.

But who would Bats be jealous of, Catwoman or Dick?

You sound bitter.

He'd be angry at Selina for being all over his son and angry at Dick for being all over his woman

He's just a jealous man in general

...you ALL know it to be true.

worst shit that happened.

He's too good for her