Are Finns the most powerful race in the world?

Are Finns the most powerful race in the world?
The looks of a Nordic man and the smarts of a southern European.

see

This isn't D&Q like that one with ugly russian as a finn

I imagine finland to be full of op faced people who are above 6 foot, paler, blonder and wide framed

like this?

Nordicks are not as pale as British/irish for example.

Most russians have finnish ancestry. Don't forget, that we are Finnish Khaganate rapebabies

YES thats classic

Why are brits so pale

>Most russians have finnish ancestry
yeah no

Are you kidding me? I am 1/4th finish and my finish relatives are as pale as it gets.

It looks like they could blend into snow.

>Most russians
Are Ukrainians. Sad but true. Burn everything starting from Moscow and to the south tbqh.

>the smarts of a southern european

Nao open the history books, and see, what tribes inhabited so called "core" russian lands.

btw Moskva is a finno-ugrian name.

finno-ugrian =/= baltic-finnic
those frussian finno-ugrians are different from us (modern finns who came from baltics)

Finns are pasty sissies only good for med cock

Have you seen British people in southern europe? They can't get pigmented at all while nordics usually have very brown skin after a week.

The amount of non-white homo faggots desperately trying to express their love and lust towards white men by using proxies of various countries is getting out of hands on this board lately. Fuck off all of you. Only I can express my love and fondness towards white men. No homo.

We’re not nordics though

We’re baltic-finnic

This is not true for finns with a light skintone.
I myself can't get a tan, I can only get lobster red and it's the same for my finish ancestors and relatives.
This varies as some Finns can get tans, while some can't

Every finn i know can get easily tanned. Definitely much better than british. I often get mistaken for a spanish when i'm over a month there.

So what youlove kontrees have op like nordicm white bois ?

Why do white people always insecure and want to be niggers

you need to go back ahmed

>mfw nordics are part of southern european master race

Hello Israel

This is Southern Europe, everyone worships Zeus the true God and speaks Greek.

>The looks of a Nordic man and the smarts of a southern European.
worst of both words