WOLVERINE 3 (2017)

>Jackman's last movie.
>Patrick Stewart is coming back
>Liev Schreiber might be coming back too.
>Based on "Old Man Logan".
>Introducing X-23.
>Mister Sinister is the villain.
>Rated R.

This will be sniktkino, I can feel it.

>sniktkino
So, it'll tank franchise harder than X3?

>That pic
I forgot how shit that old X-Men stuff looked.

>>Introducing X-23.
dropped

>Liev Schreiber might be coming back too.
God i hope so, that man is great.

X-23 is going to be a nightmare though. I cant see any way they do this without it feeling weird.

It reminds me of the Morrison costumes.

>based on Old Man Logan

I know by now that they are gonna fuck this up.

>still making FoX-Men movies after Apocalypse bombed

Just give the freakin rights back to Marvel Sudios already so we can have Wolverine in Infinity War, you dumbfucks

You'll catch a few.

>implying it's bait
FoX-Men is shit. As was FoX-Men Apocalypse.

The X-Men should go back to Marvel Studios. They would treat the brand better than Fox ever has.

I dunno about that, but I'd love to see how fucking hard they'd backpedal on murdering the X-Men in the comics

ok bud

>bombed
>the movie is not even out yet
kill yourself

lol, they wouldn't.
marvel can't treat properly their own properties, let alone x-men

Replace all writers and artists, give us three more team books and event with happy end for muggas, toys and video games all of sudden don't have NO MUTANTS ALLOWED rule.

mah mugga

Rotten Tomatoes, brah

60%. And?
Majority of the reviews are positive

>RT
>relevant
daily reminder to look at TFA's RT score

I repeat, the movie is not released yet, retard

>marvel can't treat properly their own properties, let alone x-men
Captain America Civil War is already one of the greatest films of all time, much better than anything Fox has ever made.
Marvel Studios has given movies to Captain America, Thor, Iron Man, Hulk, Ant-Man, Doctor Strange, and Rocket Raccoon and soon will make movies for Black Panther and Captain Marvel. FoX-Men still only focuses on Pro. X, Magneto, JLaw, and Sniktbub (still no Rightclops movie).

Marvel Studios for the win

For me it will be release tomorrow

I will make a thread just to tell if Jubes truly dies

really good b8 2bh

Stop hating women.

I envy you. I have to wait a week

I enjoy indulging you are bait.

Let me spell it out to you
MCU S.U.C.K.S.

You have your own sandbox, we have our own.
We don't want to merge with shitvengers
I don't want X-Men and its characters to be hijacked by them

Yeah.
At least Ford got his wish granted and killed Han.

She doesn't. But they cut most of her scenes out. She just disappears. Get ready for lots of Bored JLaw though.

Also, Magneto's wife gets more lines than Psylocke.

As someone who doesn't care about the Fox X-Men franchise and loves the MCU, I agree with you.

Merging the two universes would just turn everything into a clusterfuck. The two franchises work better separate, I don't want the X-Men to take time from the Avengers characters I actually care about.

But at this point they have made more mediocre and shitty X-Men movies than good.
Plus with Apocalypse they have shown they have no idea of who to cast.

You don't want the X-Men and Abengers to be in the same universe despite living in the same universe in the comics since forever? And you don't want good directors and writers (like Based Russos) in charge of making the X-Men movies good? And you don't want the X-Men to actually wear their costumes instead of just black latex or black tacticcool armor? And you want to keep eating shit? Why?

>Magneto's wife
what?

I like them, and that's the only thing I care about.
Finally, we have new characters, new villains, and a possibility of better movies, shi'ar, brood, sinister, so of course, people have to take a shit on x-men

I hope they don't drop the ball with Sinister's casting
I mean, how hard is it to fuck up evil brit middle aged man?

At least there is some agreement.

No, I don't want Avengers and X-Men in the same universe, especially after AvX. I don't want Russos making X-Men, because I have different tastes and expectations from the X-Men.

Good Avengers movie = Horrible X-Men movie.
I don't care about the costumes, albeit apparently, they're going to get more accurate costumes.

I don't want to eat shit, which is why I don't want X-Men in mcu

And Han is confirmed to show up in the next few movies. So good going Ford.

Magneto goes into hiding and moves to Poland. Marries a human wife and has a daughter. Mob kills them. Becomes enraged. Yada Yada Yada. Becomes Apocalypse's horseman. Yada Yada Yada. Goes crazy. Yada Yada Yada 9/11

based Magneto

Why would Magneto ever marry a human?

Money is money, after all.
Even if I think you could have decent living only from toy sales.

Not that user but the X-Men really work better in a universe where the only people with powers are those with the X-Gene. Not saying they can't work otherwise but the whole mutant hate thing is a big part of X-Men.

>I don't want to eat shit, which is why I don't want X-Men in mcu

Except the MCU is literally the best thing to happen to cape cinema. The X-Men would only approve by being in it (like Spider-Man).

Magneto's wife's son is also killed.

Benny Cucumber.

I cringed hard. Good work, I appreciate the typo to make it look more authentic
10/10 bait

apocalypse-pacha-aproves.jpg

The X-Men have worked perfectly in the Marvel Universe with the rest of Marvel heroes literally for decades.

Oh god no. I would murder someone if that happened.
Good thing he's with Disney for the foreseeable future.

are you saying that TFA isn't an enjoyable film? I can't imagine any circumstances where someone wouldn't say 'that was an enjoyable film' after watching it for the first time

Shut the fuck up Sup Forums, no one likes you or your memes.

It's not bait if it is TRUE.

So they're replacing Hulk Baby with X23?

Marvel Universe then was different universe than currently NOW.

Every character had its own corner and didn't interfere much with others, except some crossover. Currently, you have a mish-mash of everything, which ultimately makes all the books about nothing.

Because he fell in love with her? I mean, he married a human in the comics as well. Even after he became a mutant he's been romantically involved with humans. Lee Forrester jumps to mind.

How can be true, if your eyes are not true?

X3 actually was rather succesful.

There is this canon explanation that his powers took his toll on his sanity. The more he used them, the more deluded he became

I only want best bromance in comics to happen.

>Marvel Universe then was different universe than currently NOW.
You're right, it's gotten even BETTER than before. And the X-Men(and FF) in the MCU would be the best. A family reunited and it feels so good!

Ah, it's not going to happen. Ever. And I love it.

Dayum, you're one persistent troll.
I assume that you want the hose again?

If I don't see him in the suit, the movie will be automatically shit to me.

>Old Man Logan
The only thing this movie will have in common with that storyline is the name.

you mean, tuxedo?

just like Civil War

You won't see him in the suit. Fox will never put him in the suit. Fox is ashamed of their own products. You're see him in black leather spandex or tacticcool armor. Because Superheroes are serious business!!!!!!!!

>thinking he is dead

The X-Men certainly are

X3 costumes>all.

Yeah, but it won't be as good. It is still being made by Fox.

Dude.
I'll take DOFP (and even The Wolverine) over any Most Cuntish Universe flick

So you would rather eat a McDonald's happy meal over a well-crafted freshly cooked Steak? That's kinda sad, user.

Exactly, I don't want to eat marvel's happy meal, I want to eat well-craftet steak out of fox.

>Except the MCU is literally the best thing to happen to cape cinema
>15+ bad to mediocre movies for 4 good movies at best

But the hype told me that the movies are the bestest thing since sliced bread. Do you imply that they hype was wrong, and I am a cockmongling faggot?

*pats head*
Oh user! You and your lack of reading skills. You are so adorable. No wonder you love FoX-Men despite the fact that none of the movies are faithful to the source material and are ashamed of being superhero movies. What a wonder it must be for you to be so blissfully ignorant. Sigh

And yet all those movies are still better than anything Fox has made. Remember Tranktastic4?

>Sigh
go back to tumblr, or whatever shithole you came from

It was okay. Could be better
But it wasn't as bad as people make it out to be.

>According to Simon Kinberg, this will contain more mass destruction than any of the previous X-Men films. Kinberg states: "We've spent the most time talking about creating a character that's the most powerful mutant villain that we've seen in the X-Men movies so far, more powerful than Magneto or the Phoenix! The kind of scope and scale we're talking about is like a disaster movie featuring an extinction-level event. We're talking Michael Bay/Roland Emmerich-style moviemaking, which you've never seen in an X-Men movie, or any superhero movie."
X-Men Apocalypse pulls a Man of Steel.

And Wolverine 3 will be rated R (because we want to see superheroes murder people instead of saving them.....)

"Better" is not a good word.
The proper word is would be the lowest common denominator-tier movies

>dude with claws not killing

The difference is that total apocalypse fits the X-Men. It's okay for X-Men to be grim-dark / edgy

It was terrible, user. The fact that Fox allowed it to be made just to spite Marvel Studios just goes to show that they are greedy idiots.

Have you counted Logan's body count?
He killed more people than nazis

>a film bombing is now synonymous with its RT score
I fucking hate the obsession with that site on here now, it used to be brought up yeah but now people wait with bated fucking breath for review scores to pop in like this is Sup Forums waiting for pitchfork reviews to come out at midnight.

They are called COMIC books, not GRIMDARK books. Superheroes are actually suppose to be, y'know, fun. Not edgy or dark.

that will be nightcrawler and wolverine

I liked it. The first hour was great.
Still, the best F4 movie would be the one from 2005

>ultimates

Superheroes are allowed to have variety.
Not every superhero book has to be light-hearted.
It's okay to have grimdark books as well.
Now go back to your assvengers book

>saving villians

its even more retarded in comics because they always come back and do even more damage.

The first hour was terrible and cliche. The whole movie was Chronicle 2 and not Fantastic Four.

At this point, Fox is going to ruin the FF's rep as bad as WB has done to Superman.

fant4stic was an alright movie. but it was an absolute shitstorm level bad Fantastic 4 movie.

>cliche
oy gevalt, it's like FF didn't originate this "cliches" you talk about

Maybe F4 sucks on cinema?
How many attempts were made (including the 1994 one)?
None of them pleased anyone

Marvel's version would please everyone.

And what would be the dfifference?

I bet Marvel Studios could make a FF movie that pleased audiences.

Comfy family feel.

>Maybe F4 sucks on cinema?
I think this might be the case, they're just so damn cartoonish it cant work in live action.

The 2005 version was okay, just a bit off. But that was also the one that used the least amount of their source material. No cosmic villains, no alternate dimensions.