Should white men just stop pursuing white girls?

Should white men just stop pursuing white girls?

Black angels are the future

i would

Considering the fact that most white women prefer black men, I'd say yes

Maybe for fucking but I still want my children to look like me. A light skinned latina is about as nonwhite as I'll go.

>t. abdullah

latina > all

i've never seen a black woman in my life
only saw a black man once

oh what the hell I just had a wet daydream

Same, I saw 2 black guys in my life.

The US picked all the good blacks, here the women aren't thicc and the men are manlets

>not already doing that

>twerking
It doesn't matter her skin color, if a woman twerks near me I will kick that thot's ass out of my way

t. Soyboy that can't handle the truth
Modern white men are emasculated cucks. White women prefer black men because they're higher test, more masculine, and more fit

>Black men
>More fit
Kek maybe in bongistan, they're all obese over here

black men are the least overweight of the three races

I only care about asian girls

>more masculine
Is that why they look so gay? Those fat, nigger lips seem to be made for sucking cocks.

lol no you wouldn't. sit the fuck down cunt.

>white girl hair

it looks p good tbqh

for you

What do you mean by this

He's just an antisocial Rasheed completely deluded by Sup Forums memes. In real life every race prefers their own race.

I'm too beta to look for white women, so I'm too beta to look for nonwhite women too.

Bottom lol. Almost whole Europe, West Asia, north Africa, Asia Minor and Middle East knows noone, abosolutely noone sucks a cock better than a church-going Catholic Polka.

I need a black gf RIGHT NOW!

No woman ever wants to end up as single mother.

All the blacks here are Somali, and while some of them are quite qt they're all muslims. Otherwise I'd go for it, why not? I already got a vasectomy anyway.

>The US picked all the good blacks
Not really, most of the one's I see are fat, loud or both

This but unironically, if stockholm is a thing to go after for how my entire country will look like in a few years probably 60-80% of native swedish women will be in relationships with african and or middle eastern men.
You just have to bite the bullet here i suppose

Those women are probably shit-tier anyway. So why bother or worry?

>most white women prefer black men
Biggest myth I've ever heard

yes please leave us the fuck alone

hmm name?

>most white women prefer black men
Get the fuck away from Sup Forums, /r/cuckold and blacked.com and you'll realize this isn't true

open bowb

white men should pursue white men

will the source of this ever be found? probably not my brethren, probably not...

Why exclude a race? Every woman should feel the pleasure of the bbc (big bavarian cock)

>trying to generalise the entire population of white women just because of a cherry picked online dating survey