ITT confess one treasonous thing towards your country

I don’t like McDonalds.

I give 0 fucks about football, I don't even know who's in the national team and only take a look at the world cup

This, but for both types of football.

I was sad to hear Trinidad and Tobago knocked us out of the tournament this year, though. Here's hoping we do better in next year's WC.

I hate niggers

People even talked about that there? Thought no one cared

I like Turks

I actually don't wear Lederhosen 24/7

I hate all anglos.

No one does, but I saw it on reddit the next day

Why do you people live in your own little world?

I think the metric system is a good idea.

Creationism is garbage.

i don't think we're the best country in human history

I don't wear shoes in the house

If this country suffered a food/coffee embargo and Tim Hortons were the only hope of survival, I'd choose death.

I like whiskey more than beer

I don’t really like tea and don’t go to mosque

Macri is even more left wing than every other single president, yet no ones says anything because lol every single media outlet got bought

>I don't like McDonalds
I mean how could you when there's so many better options out there? Like chic fila

>every single media outlet got bought
what
the pro kirchner media are crashing and burning because they get no more ez money from the government and tax evasion, but that's not the same as saying the current government bought them

>I think the metric system is a good idea.
Your citizenship is being revoked.
>I don’t really like tea and don’t go to mosque
Oi! I bet you butter your bread with a knife too.

I'm exmuslim and the British police arrested me for Islamophobia for saying i disagree with the scripture of Islam

I don't support our troops

I don't believe that a person has total control over his or her own economic standing

I don't enjoy sauna.

I despise carnaval, samba and football.

I have nothing against swedes. I enjoy visiting there, I quite like the language and they make really good snus.

I dont like fika

leave faggot