ITT:

Sup Forums picks stuff for the Voyager Golden Record

The idea is to make an archive of human culture that is more broad and modern than what was available in 1977

Music, paintings, photos and significant culture in general (Yes, memes also count)

Other urls found in this thread:

voyager.jpl.nasa.gov/galleries/images-on-the-golden-record/
soundcloud.com/nasa/sets/golden-record-sounds-of
youtube.com/watch?v=aV7vD9X_uYM
youtu.be/bLiXjaPqSyY
youtube.com/watch?v=-sfRVyDHT30
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kennewick_Man.
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

thank God we have the best space program, lest you guys just put mutt memes on there.
voyager.jpl.nasa.gov/galleries/images-on-the-golden-record/
Honestly it's pretty gud, you'd just have to update some of the tech images.

The quality of the sounds they recorded is god awful
soundcloud.com/nasa/sets/golden-record-sounds-of

This thread was too ambitious
youtube.com/watch?v=aV7vD9X_uYM

Aqua

>Golden
Lmao, use Bitcoin, granny.

youtu.be/bLiXjaPqSyY

t h i c c

>racism is true
>what no i dont want to post it on twitter it might be proven wrong :^((((

All the things in that list can be disproven

DUCE!

exactly

Will post this capture in 10 years
You're all in history

> you wont post it in twitter where libruls will help me swarm you with mean words and thus win any argument
lel why dont you disprove it here then? fagot
btw racism isnt real. because there are no races but subspecies

>posting it on twitter where actual scientists can criticize it and it can spread around (if it was true) instead of posting it on racist circlejerk board
yeah no
you are just a LARPer LOL

> le twitter scientists
lmao what the fuck

I'm going to check if you do.

What the what? What is pictured there?
Wait. It's plate was developed in Soviet?

Lazy
I actually had a pic disproving it, regarding that the continuum thing that you say that implies blscks are different race from race, gives a continuum for whites and Asians, implying whites and Asians are same race. Also the "under skin" varieties don't create white,black and yellow race.
On the contrary, it puts southern Europeans in the same group as Middle Easterns and Northern Europeans in the same group with Eastern Europeans, thus making all the other assumptions false, especially the "one race is smarter than other" since not only you have the forementioned group varying, but also the fact that Asian education 70 years ago is way worse than Asian education now, proving that yes, race doesn't matter, but rather the condition of the society/country.

WTF you daft cunt?

youtube.com/watch?v=-sfRVyDHT30

#1,2,3,4,6 and 7 are all saying the same shit, separate 2 groups for thousand of years and, oh surprise, there is genetic divergence. Truly incredible.
#5 is based on phenotype and self-proclaimed belonging to a "race". A study not based on genetic in the 21th century literally belongs in the trash. Read that if you want to see an example where your pseudoscience got BTFO by actual science: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kennewick_Man.
#8 is the same shit, except it somehow includes mixed, that are actually blacks, but also white. Truly impressive scientific reasoning.

>Pluto
the aliens are probably mocking us right now

Dash line under the planets for what?

Fucking winter. Fucking snow

It's binary, I think it's relative distance from the sun

>ywn get out of this little dot

Looks like we got ourselves a kike

>ayys who discover this will probably think we're retarded since all they'll know is that we don't wear clothes and we only use binary

fixed

Of course only a swede would do something like that