When will a good writer come along and reinstate them as mutants with Magneto as their father?

When will a good writer come along and reinstate them as mutants with Magneto as their father?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-EQ6eHeBrhM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

When Brevoort goes away. I think it was his call and he's just terrible. Marvel should really clean house.

>good writer
>Marvel

No.

Bova plz leave

When Marvel gets the mutant movie rights back. If they get it back.

Why do they have the same face.

You want Marvel to make another fucking retcon?

Only he can fix Marvel now.

If you retcon a retcon, is it really a retcon?

>kicked out of Marvel because he wanted people to do their job on time
That's my headcanon.

They should do that, bring back some of the good people from the past and some of the newer ones who were good like Yost, Brubaker, and Hickman.

Isn't that pretty much what happened?
Artists were sick of harsh deadlines, etc.?

So who is her real father now? Is Quicksilver still her brother? Does this make the incest between them more accetable?

I do not care about Magneto being their dad, but them not being mutants is bullshit.

That's what I know, but I'm not sure is it true.

>writer
Kek, youre a fucking idiot if you think writers get to choose shit like that in this day and age

It went back to being Django. So they had the twins, then the High Evolutionary takes the twins, makes them mutants in all but name only, then gives them back to the Maximoff's and goes "ayyyy they're not your kids"

They being Magneto's sons was a recton to begin with

Don't forget the lying cow.

Yeah my bad, the High Evolutionary gives them to a magic cow, who takes them back to the Maximoffs and goes "mooooooo they're not your kids"

So House of M was completely meaningless now? Mutants are back, Magneto isn't actually her father, most the characters that died are alive again.

There's no reason for them to be mutants, and damn well no reason for them to be Magneto's kids.

Wasn't Bova basically tortured into saying what it thought Magneto wanted to hear? and that was like, the only proof they were ever Magento's kids?

House of M was completely meaningless before because it was all about Wanda's daddy issues and before that point Wanda had NEVER considered Magneto her father.

>BOVINE JUDAS

EIC: Jim Shooter
Executive editor: Tom DeFalco
Avengers writer: Roger Stern
Captain America writer: Ed Brubaker
Fantastic Four writer: Jonathan Hickman
Spider-Man writer: Chris Yost
Iron Man writers: David Michelinie and Bob Layton
X-Men writer: Chris Claremont
Inhumans writer: John Byrne
Hulk writer: Greg Pak
Deadpool writer: Joe Kelly
Wolverine and X-Force writers: Chris Yost and Craig Kyle
Winter Soldier writer: Ed Brubaker
Thor writer: Walt Simonson
New Mutants writer: Louise SImonson
Punisher writer: Chuck Dixon
Ghost Rider writer: Howard Mackie
Ms. Marvel writer: Brian Reed
She-Hulk writer: Peter David

>There's no reason for them to be mutants

Aside from them being mutants from the very start, always being mutants, always being written as mutants, being mutants in every incarnation of their characters, and being founding members of the original Brotherhood.

It was all a load of bullcrap anyway. Bendis destroyed Wanda in Disassembled just to write an alternate reality with Magneto as ruler.

Put Gillen on Uncanny and Rememder on X-Force and we're game.

I'm sure Marvel's eve tally going to do a Zero Hour style event soon to make it where there were NEVER mutants in the mainline continuity, and any super important events that need mutants will input Inhumans in thier stead.

No. I hate Remender and Gillen is an absolute SJW now.

This desu. Whether or not you like decades old Magneto retcon is one thing but don't say they weren't clearly represented mutants. That's grounds for someone to call you a filthy casual.

I loved them being Magneto's kids too. I'm sorry, but the Maximoff will always be Magneto's kids to me.

>Gillen is an absolute SJW now.
Sadly I can attest to that. I loved his Journey Into Mystery, but since then he wrote "Everyone is Gay: The Comic." And without a doubt he would double down on the damage done to Bobby. We would need someone who could casually make him straight again.

I wish based Perlmutter could make that happen, but I don't know how much he cares about the comics compared to the movies.

Yeah, but it actually complete made sense.

Shooter understands business. He would crack down on the political activism in comics and make them something a majority of the public can enjoy again to yield maximum profit.

>Ghost Rider writer: Howard Mackie
Great for five issues before Mackie sabotages himself.

>She-Hulk writer: Peter David
He had his chance and it was a big fucking yawn. Put the Immonens on it please.

Bi people exist.

Not really. But it might be the best way to get Bobby back to dating chicks for now.

much sooner than you think

Neither gay people nor SJWs like to admit that.

>Put the Immonens on it please.
Sure. They're not bad.

except they were literally the first mutants, and former terrorists to be accepted as avengers

bravo marvel for being petty shits

no. you have AoA, Ultimate, cartoon, movie, basically every non-616 universe, where they are his kids. Also, Magneto used some truth serum on her. Also, HE is a known liar

He could make comics great again

According to them, you can change your gender at any given moment, but sexuality is non-malleable. (despite there not being a gay gene)

>Magneto used some truth serum on her.
I thought he used his powers to divert blood flow to her brain or some shit. Also..
>no. you have AoA, Ultimate, cartoon, movie, basically every non-616 universe, where they are his kids.
>non 616
I was talking about PROOF.

at this point the only canon that matters is pre00s

>Wanda says "no more mutants"
>Pietro's powers go away
If he was never a mutant, why did his powers go away?

And I'm talking about decades of lore that is entrenched deep in humankind's psyche.
Basically billions of pages with them being his kids, against like, one year of them not being them. What marvel is going to do about it?

Build a time machine and stop the comics from happening?

The best way is their will make them like Scarlet Witch son

Is English your second language? I don't understand.

>against like, one year of them not being them.
Over a decade before the Magneto retcon happened, actually.

no one remembers that anymore, except...
Brevoort, is that you?

Add Keith Giffen for Guardians of the Galaxy.

>no one remembers that anymore
Casuals don't you mean.

Yeah, casuals like you

>You remeber things from comic books
>T-that means you're a casual!
>N-no you!
It's okay to give up now.

I wish Marvel and Fox would get their shit together. We deserve them back together.

Okay, a test, what color are Loki's socks, and why it's important that they have this particular color?
Also, which issue gives us this important information

>I cherrypick things using google
>remember
uh-huh, sure buddy

I take it that you surrender

Anyone here who wasn't born in 50s is a filthy causal and should kill himself

There are torrents out there of these comics, dude. The "Kooky Quartet" era. They were real comics that got published, not just something on a wiki, and they were mutants back then, that's true, but Magneto was a later retcon.

So you trying to backtrack and say that because you were shown to be wrong about their history, that someone else is a casual, or they cherrypick or they're Brevoort, or whatever makes you feel better isn't helping your case.

These fucking entitled Gen X kids.

Sniff. That moved me.
Here's some sad violin music your post lacked
youtube.com/watch?v=-EQ6eHeBrhM

well, they're twins

Django got uncucked

good for him

so according to SJWs you can be pansexual but not bi?
I know they are, but are they fucking retarded?

>If he was never a mutant, why did his powers go away?
If someone can explain Bendis's version of Wanda's powers, maybe I can explain that, but I really have know idea what her powers are even supposed to be under him.

Magneto's costume is pretty bad

So it would be a retcon of a retcon of a retcon.

The helmet's the best it's been though. If you took that helmet and recolored the DOFP costume, you'd get a pretty good costume.

>yfw a Cartoon (Wolverine and the X-men) got it better than over 50 years of comics

Magneto, Wanda, Quicksilver, and Lorna in Genosha.

How do we live in a world where he is Nick Fury's son, but the Maximoffs aren't Magneto's kids?

yfw if Disney didn't buy Marvel, we would have gotten more seasons and SW and QS would still be Magneto's children

What if... high Evolutionary is Magneto?! Like some alternate reality thing like Kang?

Magneto's costume can be good, I totally agree, but the one in the picture is a bad fit and its materials look kinda cheap

The First Class helmet was great. But Singer had to come back and mix the crappy McKellan helmet with it.

WELL, High Evolutionary DID repower Magneto

And he kind of looked like bearded Magneto in Spider-Man Unlimited.

The plot thickens...

The Brevoort/Remender Maximoff retcon wasn't just a bad idea, it was implemented badly. Kind of like how Aaron out of the blue annulled Storm and Panther's marriage because a vocal minority of Storm fans were upset and SJWs couldn't stand a black/black couple.

They just need good costumes and good directors. All three actors are GOAT.

This.

Maybe he is their Grandfather? He has ties to Mr.Sinister. I feel like Marvel would not just retcon it to be high evolutionary for no fucking reason.

Unless they plan to use High Evolutionary in the movies, which is kind shitty to do anyway. if they have the rights to him, they need any villain they have..

It was bad idea, thus it was implemented badly.
Magneto retconed to be a father of the twins wasn't a result of synergy or movie rights, but was a story that was developed organically. That's why it worked

I wish Marvel could make a Sony-like deal with them, except keep the actors. Peters and Fassbender are too good to lose.

Maybe he's Magda's father (andthus the twins' grandfather) and is fucking around with Magneto for revenge.

This. It worked. 95% of the time, synergy retcons are cancer.

Its not like Whizzer and Miss America were good characters to make the twins parents. It played off the soap opera aspect of x-men much better than this half-assed attempt to tie in golden age heroes.

This. They're doing well in the movies because they're following a formula that works and doing stuff for the fans without pandering. With the comics you don't try to replicate the movies or act out of spite, but plug in the same formula for comic book fans. Honor the source material.

No one was a fan of Whizzer / America at marvel, which is basically why it was retconned to be Magneto

How could someone be a fan of characters that barely got touched at all? They weren't connected to anything really. It's like you're eating a pizza and someone says "oh sorry, forgot to put the garlic on it" you shrug it off cause it was fine how it was. Magneto was deep in the lore of marvel. Whizzer and Miss America were carry overs from an era that marvel felt obligated to do to compete.

That might be true, except what I meant, people like Byrne didn't like it, and Byrne is known to be a huge nerd

The way Brevoort replied to questions about the retcon was hilariously disingenuous. He kept saying "we're telling a story," it has nothing to do with synergy, etc. Then the story went nowhere and we never even found out why someone would want to make them think they were Magneto's children.

OK, maybe if Remender hadn't quit Marvel he would have taken the story farther, but maybe not, since even Brevoort admitted this was an idea that came out of editorial and Remender was the poor sucker who had to write it up.

I know that many, many stories are just done because management wants them done for commercial reasons. But do a better job of disguising it, or find a way to turn it into something good.