Come home, arab man

Come home, arab man.

why is there so many arabs in Brazil?

>5,000,000
I will kill them all

so the population of turkey is only 5m?

and why is there so many POLACKS in brazil?
do you know anyone of polish descent my fellow brazillians?

Are arabs and muslims the same thing?

because everyone came here when they were fucked

Poverty? Go to brazil
Hunger? Go to brazil
Wanna flee war? BRAZIL!

And now everyone shits on our heads

>why is there so many arabs in Bra

Most of all came from Lebanon. In fact, there is more Lebanese in huehue thna Lebanon

Turks BTFO

'bout to trigger some Kabyle with these numbers

Why are Brazilians on this board so obsessed with telling the everyone how much they hate Arabs when 7% of their country is Arab?

i do
there is so many of everything that is why brazil is a shithole also every type of nigger

Yes.

to fit in Sup Forums's minions

when in reality no one in Brazil is racist

the mix of Pole and Brazillian must make a perfect Tibia player

It's literally just one guy.

>5.000.000 in Turkey

Erdogan needs voters doenst he

it is important for comfortableness when in abroad you rook the same with majority

Fleeing from interpol? Go to Brazil.

I'm just against Islam. We've never have problem with muslims (at least that I remember) but after seeing so much terrorism in europe I really don't want any new possibly isis following muslim here

>they hate Arabs
>one Sup Forumstard is an entire nation
How can americans be this stupid? Holy Jesus.

4 million of them are refugees.

Brazilians are the most attention whores posters of this board mate

that would be finns

They got tired of the Ottomans.

Im Turkish, AKP wants grand citezenship to all of those refugees.

Many people dont know this but, the AKP is a sort of weird Islamic version of the SJW's.

Id actually say its the leafs

>france

No. Arab immigrants are quick to abandon Islam in the land of bunda and caipirinha.

Chico Lachowski is of Polish descent.

Sup Arab

Oh, that explains why we haven't had any trucks of peace yet

I'm turkish too, i'm just using vpn. i don't know the exact numbers but if you think all of them got citizenship you are delusional. maybe 10 percent(at most) of them got citizenship. desu they are not even considered as refugees by the goverment, they are considered as guests so that we can get rid of them once the war is over.

Immigrant nations tend to integrate other immigrants better.

maybe cuz your country didn't interfere in the Middle East like the US and Europe?

>when in reality no one in Brazil is racist

Delüzyonel olan sensin oglim

Most Arabs are Muslim (like 80%?), but most Muslims are other non-Arabs, like Persians, Pakis, Bengalis, etc.

Lebanese people are worldwide
I have family in every continent except antarctica

We only hate Argensimios

Mostly Christian Arabs and their younger generation has forgotten how to speak Arabic.

What does the text say?

Neither have we and a few other European cunts yet we still have problems with Muslim immigrants.

What the fuck, I hate Europe now!

Many arabs that flee are christian
The ones that integrate well are mostly non muslim

>3 tane kimlik gösterdim o zaman tüm suriler tc vatandaşı :ddD

l*n ben aksaray'ın(küçük suriye) dibinde oturuyorum bana mı anlatıyorsun bunları.

The maintenance of our comunities is a state commitment and also of all Brazilian citizens. Thanks to the Syrian community of Brazil and all Brazilians who made it possible the integration of refugees in our country.

Ülkeye bir kez giren nah çıkar vatandaşlığı ister olsun ister olmasın BOKistanın genetik yapısı geri döndürülemez bir şekilde değiştirildi anası da sikildi :DDD

It's actually because Europe doesn't demand much integration. Also it is hard for Middle easterners to reach south America which means that they will work hard and try their best to stay there. Plus most Arabs in Brazil are Catholic Maronites.

>I'm just using vpn
Bastım reportu t*rk piçi :DDD

Hues cannot spend 30 minutes without making a thread about themselves and their country. Ctrl+F Brazil on the catalog and see who makes all those threads.

At least leaf threads are started by other flags.

canın sağolsun k*rdo :ddD

To be honest Nusayri Arabs are okay people.
Syrians are subhumans

Why did you cut me from the picture? Also, that number is off af, there are 5 million here, the lebs alone being 3.2 million

Based Brazil

yes a bunch. one of my coworkers is, and i fucking loathe her

Alewis are superhuman Jew-tier intelligent unlike Anatolian cattle, that's why they won the Syrian civil war.

Immigration in 2009.

I would like to say it isn't true, but I can't, brazilians really are att whores. Kinda pathetic to be honest with you.

Virtually all arabs here in Brazil christians/irreligious, so they aren't a problem.

Would be such a shame if something happened to the 6 gazillion of them in france.

más que nosotros?

I dated a polish-Brazilian girl, she was a total bitch.

>6 000 000

Let's send them to south america.

the Brazilian guy that makes those threads is Lebanese and probably the OP of this thread
t. knower

not him desu, just thought it would be funny to create this, actually i'm liberal af

Anything related to Sunni Islam should be wiped off the face of Earth. Except the babies and stuff.

>4.500.000
FUCK

Yes, there are communities in a lot of towns in the south, and some in southwest.

Akahpeliler de suriyelilerden çok hoşnut değil iş çığırından çıkınca birbirlerini yerler, o zamana kadar bakalım ne olacak.

Rude, shafii are good boys we dindu nuffin.

arab :)

>implying you dont already have semitic blood