Would this still be a good idea?

Would this still be a good idea?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=avEBdbIxmbA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

BLACKED
youtube.com/watch?v=avEBdbIxmbA

Here's the battle in which Turkish cavalry slaughtered hellenized Armeno-Syrians
The battle started on 26 August. On the same day in 1071 Turks defeated hellenized Armeno-Syrians in Eastern Anatolia.

Yes.

>hellenized armeno syrians

dont you mean hellenized anatolian

Don't go into details. You can find even more ethnicities.

yes

Do Greeks have any Slavic heritage?

We have Australian heritage mate we are 0% Greek.Turks on the other hand are 100% Greek

Can you explain why how they recaptured or gave Eastern Thrace after armistice to Turkish National Assembly, please?

One can honestly learn a lot from that war.
1. Never trust Westerncuck albinochimp snowniggers. "Hurr durr, did you just democratically elect the King who favored neutrality during WW1 and who we had gotten rid of by force during the war in a landslide? No funding for you as promised XDDD"
2. Turks had friendly relations with Bolsheviks of all people and even were okay with receiving aid from Communist Slav(e)s
3. Communists are uneducated garbage for perceiving the offensives as "Western Imperialism" as opposed to liberation of Greek lands, considering Turks aren't even native to Anatolia and the coastline was majority Greek despite 500 years of occupation.

Also
>Italy getting anything

>even yuropeans werent planning to give Istanbul to gayreeks
L M A O

>giving anything to gr*eks
just give it all to Iran, you dumb fucking WOP

they are the slavest

Communism was pretty big in 70's in Turkey and fought against "turkish" nationalist mongrels who were licking murica's boots for years until both sides got fucked up though

4. Greece is a weak country full of sissy faggots

so is t*rkey tb h

Can't tell what's worse to be honest.. being a Commie or being a Turkish nationalist, which I assume comes hand in hand with being an Islamist and has nothing to do with what Ataturk originally envisioned for Turkey.

Go back to central Asia you roach. Even Ataturk failed in turning you into a civilized nation.

we fuck you, we fucked you and we fuck your pussy and ass we fuck your mothers fathers we fuck you all you are gay you are gays. gayreeks listen me you are son of a bitch and dad of a bitch and gay of a bitch you are stupid! we fucked your we fuck you, we fucked you, we will fuck you, greeks are gay, gayreeks, gay greeks, ok? you are son of a bitch, greeks, now you look this pictures are you see it gayreeks? are you see it? are you see turkish? we fucked your pussyback we fucked you! we fucked you! we fucked! we fucked you! and we we... we fucked you mothers fathers we fucked you all . are you see greeks? this man is our father

don’t be so eaisly triggered milo

Yeah you obviously dont know batshit about what happened so keep your mouth shut gayreek

>Go back to central Asia
But western anatolia is where i belong user, that's where my ancestors had been living for centuries.

Delet

shut it down the gavur know

>each one is a unique IP
Is there a Discord where you roaches coordinate for this shit? You seem to be the ones who are triggered

>Yeah you obviously dont know batshit about what happened
What exactly did I get wrong then

>But western anatolia is where i belong user, that's where my ancestors had been living for centuries.
>limiting your past to centuries
Let me help you. And before that it was Central Asia for millennia. What's your point?

This is from lady gaga concert from gayreece I swear

You don't touch Greek lands, Italocuck.

Forgot to quote you on here mate.

kek I’m not the one throwing petty insults user

Okay, this is just embarassing at this point. Fucking phoneposting I swear to God.

Paranoid faggot
Schizophrenic faggot

>greek lands
in what dimension and which universe?

Quality post
Just download clover, mate

t*rks are wh*Te subhuans and will hang on the day of the rope

>The number of casualties from the fire is not precisely known, with estimates of up to 100,000[5][7] Greeks and Armenians killed. American historian Norman Naimark gives a figure of 10,000–15,000 dead,[13] while historian Richard Clogg gives a figure of 30,000.[43] Larger estimates include that of John Freely at 50,000 and Rudolf Rummel at 100,000.[7]

YANIYOOOOOOOOM

If you keep posting blasphemy I’ll not be responsible for what follows mate

Yeah, I know, it's simply that I literally just got this phone so I don't even have F-Droid on here.

>what is Greek conolization
Gee, I wonder who inhabited those lands for millennia..

You can't both deny and take pride in ethnic cleansing at the same time mate.

and before you it was another tribe, you said so yourself, you were the colonizers not natives

>that feel when nationalist turks are posting with your flag

reee

diaspora turks are not nationalists, they’re just dumb

I'm not going to tell each and everything that happened after we fucked you in Great Offensive go do your own research gayreek but I'll give your subhuman ass some info
The pathetic president called süleyman demirel who came to power in with a military coup was basically a bargain bin ataturk. Even if he was inferior in every way, he wasnt an islamist at all

>Gee, I wonder who inhabited those lands for millennia..

byzantineboos must be the cringiest people on this planet even more than wehraboos

LEEEEEEEE BASED CONSTANTINOPLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>cracker trying to act tough

diplomacy

Hittites were removed by an another group from the East.

where did I deny it. yaktıysak yaktık moruq istersek gene yakarız :DDD

These lands are Greek.
They are just currently plagued and awaiting to be purged.

my ancestor şuppiluliuma :')

stop divide&conquer you soros/shareblue/reddit shill
BLACKs will see through your lies you yakubite spawn

But for some reasons they didn't spread their culture or language they were just assimilated into Anatolian cultures although they did alter the genetic make up shifting Anatolians from Med-M.East range to West Asia.

KEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKK

I actually don't know about that. I know there were conflicts between Greek settlers and either natives or Phoenician settlers in the lower part of Italy, but I think all was well in the colonization of Anatolia.

Of course that'd be the case if he came to power through a military coup? Didn't Ataturk entrust the military with preserving his vision of a secular Turkey? That still doesn't mean that Islam is independent from Turkish nationalism, especially now with the establishment of the Caliphate.

give selanik back sissy boy.

Little did he know, those lands are already purged and purified

go and do it then, what are you waiting for

hes waiting for putin to do it and then give all lands to greece for some reason kek

t.Urk

what I mean is, by your logic previous inhabitant means rightful owner, so with that in mind anatolia had a previous owner when the greek colonisation started
so if you’re going to say anatolia is greek because it was greek before turks arrived, then I’ll say anatolia was anatolian before greeks arrived

Byzaboos are universally hated by literally everyone

Muhammad praised Enrico Dandolo in one of his hadiths.

calm down cenk

why do you bother bruh, hes clearly an idiot

imagine how badly russians would be slaughtered trying to attack turkey through the caucasus anyway, they would never even attempt it in this modern day and age after their chechnya experience

the butthurt balkan christian produces strategies and ideas that are not rooted in reality

not turkish

TAM truths

and you will keep waiting for that purge till you die just like your pathetic ancestors did gayreek subhuman
Maybe this time you will learn sucking your yuropean overlords' dick wont help you after 1453 and 1922?

I’m bored

The right time when they are vulnerable. (getting fucked by the Kurds)

>1453
YA ALLAH BİSMİLLAH ALLAHU EKBER

imagine if natives on reservations were planning the reconquest of Washington KEEEEEEk

HHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

lmao why do you think kurds would side with you? they are savages and slaughtered christians for fun in the 1910s
and how are you going to get past the turkish navy to reach anatolian soil?

go fap, its much more productive desu

well they can try to invade but it ll be bretty coslty. modern warfare is strange desu senpai. no more ez wins.

Şaka maka gecenin 3ünde tüm bokpostacılar toplanmış
Pazartesi işiniz gücünüz yok mu aqmun hayatsız orospu çocukları sizi siktirip gitsenize

almost all abrahamic prophets were romaboos and therefore byzaboos. the ottoman court even more, as they liked to roleplay

Not unless the lands were conquered. There was no resistance to the Greek colonization of those areas, not that I know of anyways. Time and development are also factors in determining the rightful owner. Those lands had been Greek for an unbroken damn near 2000 years before they fell into Ottoman hands.

Didn't Russians utterly destroy the Ottomans in the Caucasus during WW1? Too busy to look it up desu.

ananla işim bittikten sonra canım sıkıldı buralarda buldum kendimi

you know remember the good old greek-turkish friendship general

If I fap everytime I’m bored my dick would fall off t b h

i am fine with non larping greeks desu they are a bit edgy lately though due to that whole economic crisis shit.

işim gücüm ananın amına dalmak xocam :DDddd

beating the ottomans in ww1 was not exactly an accomplishment, consider the difference between ottoman turkey in 1918 and the turkey that sent you back out of anatolia in 1922

Byzantines were not Roman.

Noldu lan k*rdo götün mü yandı

Denedim düştü %100 sıçan onaylı

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

>no resistance to greek colonisation
then what the hell was war of troy, you even read your own epics mate?

They are waiting for big daddy USA to help them.

so you are a low test

>you know remember the good old greek-turkish friendship general
I'd destroy that general at all costs
Wish we had more posters from Iran, Azerbaijan and Turkmenistan instead of Rapebabystan

neither were the ottomans, didn't stop them from pretending

ne yandın be

>average greek

HAHAHAHA

that was a strangely comfy thread

i will make another greekmutt collage soon, i have a lot of material

>Wish we had more posters from Iran, Azerbaijan and Turkmenistan
They probably post on Russian chans
You are here because you're in western cultural impact range

Yeah, I can see the difference. The Turkey that sent us back in our campaign had been armed by Communists while our support had been cut.

You are fucking retarded. Look up the date of when the Trojan War supposedly happened and compare it to when colonization started happening. You'll find they're at the very least a couple centuries apart, if not more. Do you even read our epics? Do you not know the reason as to why the Trojan War supposedly happened? The fuck was the Odyssey then if those Greeks were supposedly settlers?

Slavshit cultural impact range is also western

>"When Turks arrived to Anatolia, it became a Turkmen sea and the subjects of Byzantine became like small islands in the middle of an ocean."

t. Byzantine Historian George Pachymeres

Haklısın ama bu mal olduğun gerçeğini değiştirmiyor.

>lets wage war because of a woman
kek you really expect people to believe it?

anyways both papatürk and sultan mehmed avenged troy soo whatever.

Trojans were ethnic anatolians on a defensive war against an expansionist greek king
Only when Troy fell, entire aegean coast was under greek control
Also, greek colonisation of anatolia happened a long time ago, I bet you cannot understand a single word of the spoken greek of that age
With conditions like that records of clashes with the indigenous people are unknown but that does not mean it’s non-existent

greeks have a lot to be proud of but the constant unrelenting butthurt about anatolia just needs to stop, its slavshit tier and greeks are better than that