You wake up in Chita, Russia

You wake up in Chita, Russia.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a6b5_8jd74g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Weird

Looks ok but kinda depressing.

Russian churches with golden domes always look tacky to me.

Buy a plane ticket to home for 50$

I would kill myself at the gate of the airport.

I've got friends in every town and village from Chita to Beijing, I speak a dozen languages, know every local custom, I'll blend in, disappear, you'll never see me again. With any luck I'll be in Seoul in two days

Go into the forests because i love forests and the forest near my house is filled with drug dealers so i can't go there.

Why do Russians not simply build their cities in a way where they can at home? a few trees, a nice facade on the walls, some statues of writers, a fountain, cleaning the streets?

That's what I always wondered to. How did they erect all these commie blocks and not become suicidal?

Too expensive.

listen to Chanson
youtube.com/watch?v=a6b5_8jd74g

why doesn't anyone pave the areas outside commieblocks?
The mud is too third worldish even for russia.

They did back in soviet times and they do now in good areas. In late 80's and during the period of 1991-2005 nobody had money for that.

Leave back to Moscow

>I'll blend in,
I'm sorry but we don't really have fatties like you especially in Chita

This is what downtown Chita looks like

Gonna start to look for a half-Tatar, half-Russkij chick to fuck tonight

that's 1 building

Such views are usually formed before hust storms and they are actually extremelily comfy. That feeling that it will atart raining any moment soon, it's so dark and thete is a deep endless dark sky around you and you sit in your comfy blanket with hot tea in your armchair. It's especially nice in New Year's eve when everything is decorated and everyone around is hyped and black low sky promises an awesome snowfall

Because

Play dota 2 on euw servers

Do people in Russia ever travel to Sea of Okhotsk region?
What kind of activity is there available besides hiking?

No. It's too remote and deserted so if someone wants to travel that far they go to Kamchatka.

wrong

what can one do there?

Kamchatka is georgeous. Hiking, safari, regular tourism, various sea food including crabs and caviar etc.

I've been to Russia and Ukraine already mate. It's still very depressing and grey everywhere.

Why do people not simply gather together and make a nice part themselves, if it's too expensive or if the government doesn't do anything about it?

It's too expensive. AND government is not interested in improving environment AND people here have no idea of urban planning due to lack of experience and education on that matter.

Well, 99% will prefer an all included hotel. Chances being eaten by a bear are lower, you see.

We became.

They do, but Russians thrive on chaos so they park/drive on the lawns which turns them into mud.

cute