Why are k*rds like this?

Why are k*rds like this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jpxtvxOVyl4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Trabzon+Rize are bringing down the average IQ in Northeastern Turkey
can we please ship them back to Arabia or Greece?

If kurds were removed from Turkey, how low would crime drop and how high would over all happiness increase?

If you don't like Kurds at all, why don't you let them have their own fucking country?
It's not like they want to share their country with t*rks.

educational discrimination by t*rks

This. Kurds are merely the leftovers of a nation building exercise ("you are now Turkish") that wasn't fully successful. Just accept that Turkey is too large to be united by a cheap, artificial identity. Kurdistan is way different from the rest of the country and is an economic drain. Just let it go.

*cringes*
read a book Arap

b-but... muh ottoman...

>This. Kurds are merely the leftovers of a nation building exercise ("you are now Turkish") that wasn't fully successful. Just accept that Turkey is too large to be united by a cheap, artificial identity. Kurdistan is way different from the rest of the country and is an economic drain. Just let it go.

>Ottoman
herp derp
Eastern Anatolia was Turkish way before Ottomans.
Just because Kurds are the majority doesn't mean they own the land. We can always go full 1915 on them and make Eastern Anatolia Turcomania again.

Kurds are retarded by birth. I wonder why you guys didn't exterminated them instead of armenians.
Your typical turdler.

it was armenian . during the middle ages turkoid subhumans brought kurdoids to our lands to increase the mudslime population.

100% crime drop, 99% happiness increase

>amerimongorel
>calling others subhuman
rlly makes me think

How else do you think Atatürk managed to get bumfuck anatolian goat fuckers to live with european refugees? Turkish is a constructed identity that is beginning to break apart (secular west vs islamist east)

>our lands
guy is clearly armo diaspora

>our lands
MUH

hehe
xD

Racism, discrimination, colonialism, income + educational differences, T*rkish privilege, etc. imposed by T*rk subhuman shitskins.

go back to ulaanbaatar you m*ngoloid

>tries to assimilate a weak and similar-in-essence minority culture during a widespread state sponsored cultural revolution
>fails
>tries to exterminate dissidents to this day
>fails
>tries to ignore the alpha secularist kurds, who are fighting a war x100 more righteous than any jihad ever
>fails
>goes on the world political stage to discredit kurds as the perpetrators of armenian genocide
>fails
>tries tirelessly to prove kurds are terrorists
>fails

Last resort, the t*rk posts on Sup Forums to alleviate his enormous butthurt. I hope you will learn to love the MULTIKULTI soon.

no u

kek
literally strawman : the post

>How else do you think Atatürk managed to get bumfuck anatolian goat fuckers to live with european refugees
>european refugees
So this is the power of 83 IQ
>Turkish is a constructed identity that is beginning to break apart (secular west vs islamist east)

Literally braindead retard lmao

he doesnt realize east or west turks hate k*rds and most k*rds are pretty much turkofied.

It's not butthurt.
The Turk really believes what he says.
If you go to the Turkish embassy, you can get your own copy of a book unapolagetically telling you that Armenians were asking for a genocide, and how justified it was.

The revisionist propaganda is hard on that country. Why do you tink Erdogan blocked wikipedia?

Second this post
Everything he said is a fact.

proof??

True but on other hand armenians really try to make it second holocaust(even tho it happened before it lol) to reap benefits like jews do.
Armenians are failed jews.

I've noticed that whenever Turks online don't have a good argument to make they just toss out some insults, like it distracts from the fact that they have nothing of value to say. Sorry Mehmet, but that won't fool anyone, not even a Libyan

>turks killed 1m armos
>wait no it was 1.2m armos
>no no wait it was actually 1.5m armos
>no no no wait turks also killed 1m greeks
>no no no no wait turks also killed 500k assyrians or whatever

hmmm

>insults
what am i supposed to call you if not IQ 83, a John?

Fucking this. It's mind-boggling how hard people and the govt. here can fabricate and believe in bullshit like that.

sniff sniff
i smell an armenoid

i d like to say "turk identity" is 100% more real than "libyan identity" but libyan identity is like, what? so it doesnt make sense.

but there are about 60-65m people that identify as "turk" in turkey soo jokes on you faggot ;)

you forgot maori and sri lankan massacres my teacher

Inbreeding.

Well guess what, we did fuck the armenians and the assyrians in the ass, there is no denying it. But the Armenians also fucked us in the ass as well.

who else did we genocided? list is so big i tend to forget.

yes Turkish villages and villagers were massacred by Armenian militias in the East but we won in the end.

i like the smell of burned armos in the morning.

t. enver

Are you denying there are enormous social divides in Turkey that are getting worse? If middle Anatolia had its way you'd be living under sharia

>we did fuck the armenians and the assyrians in the ass, there is no denying it. But the Armenians also fucked us in the ass as well.

People like you are the reason why the whole world hates us. You're so incredibly pathetic, litetally going on the internet just to talk shit about Kurds, as if our reputation abroad wasn't already bad enough.

>If middle Anatolia had its way you'd be living under sharia
>t. i know nothing about turkey

thx senpai your concerns are noted

government brainwashed you my friend, here's a complete list of victims to turkish barbarism :
Maori Indians
Native Sri Lankans
Jomons
Malagasy people
and finally Dongolan natives

damn, my life was a lie apparently.

i am woke now.

What are the Turkish numbers?

Are you retarded? I didn't say a thing about the Kurds.

Do you actually think Western Turkey has always been le secular or what

Istanbul is the biggest k*rdish city in the world and other major cities in Turkey also have at least %10 k*rd population.

As Turkey failed to keep them in their containment zone, separation of k*rds wouldn't solve the problem without a great scale of forced relocation.

idk

>forced relocation
music to my ears

lmao ok mate
I remember how some jihadi wacko was making sure people voted for making erdogan sultan during the referendum by brandishing an AK at the front door. Obviously nothing happened to him. Thors world bananastan tier

Enjoy becoming shithole no. 62 in the middle east. At least Libya is moving forward.

Kurds are way better than T*rks anyway Istanbul is filled with shitskin smelly m*ssies with burqas

>Libya is moving forward
didnt know rubbles could move

No but that's where the hardcore republican support originated and still lies, right? They're the ones who enforced a secular republic.

I always cringe hard when wh*teoids and their slaves think only erdoğan voters dont buy into armo genosid

Eastern anatolia was never kurdish, it was armenian and assyrian.
Kurds came after the seljuk turks conquered it, so technically turks are living longer in anatolia than kurds. The homelands of the kurds were always northern iraq and western iran.

Also, lots of cities like Osmaniye were founded by turks. The ottoman empire was based on religion and not ethnicity, this is why it worked until the 19th century, where only religion mattered.
Turks never had problems with turks until this guy from Thessaloniki took power and introduced ultra nationalism.

most commanders/officers who were pro secularism etc. were originally anatolian.

west anatolia thing is a recent meme because they dont like le dictator erdoggo

kurds*

>ultra nationalism
To be honest it wasn't that extreme, true ultranationalism was what Nihal Atsız was doing.

too bad we were never actually ultra-nationalist

it would be pretty funny

>trying to reason with alamancıs
wew my teacher

AKP and Armenians were former allies
Eine lahmacun mit döner und salat bitte

>mfw I have taken a drunken piss on the house of the father of the T*rks

lmao forcing minorities to become turks until 2005 isn't ultra nationalism?

Greeks in Istanbul were lynched in 1950s because a local newspaper told them that Greeks bombed Ataturk's house

Yeah, but Türkeş was a spineless faggot, Atsız is the true nationalist. A non-islamic Turan republic would've been meme-tier but also epic.

no one forced anyone else to become turks senpai

No, those accept it, but think it was not a genocide because it was not their fault people happened to die of starvation, exhaustion and bullets to the head during forced relocation, which was justified, the others just don't accept it.

Apparently 1M Greeks suddenly decided to burn down their houses and tour around deep anatolian winter until they died.

>2005
what changed in 2005 my teacher :))
You probably think Erdogan is a Kemalist too right?

>lmao forcing minorities to become turks
Who are these Circassians, Arabs, Kurds, Lazes, Pomaks then?

I know, but you've lynched every Greek on turkish soil so there's nothing to lose anymore.

So much for respecting the rights of minorities eh?

neither side is denying that armenians died
the outsiders have this image of bloodthirsty muslims beheading muh peaceful christian minority who dindu nuffin wrong and look at this matter only from one side

fun fact, there werent greeks in turkish soil, they all escaped to greece, literally swimmed to islands kek

It doesn't work like that and you know it. If it was guaranteed that _all_ kurds would gtfo of turkey, there would be big support for a Kurdish state

kek your brothers at imbros would laugh at this post

The ones who tried to homogenize the population were the DP government. They were the ones who orchestrated the whole Istanbul Pogrom thing.
Circassians were actually placed in dark-skin majority towns by the Ottoman govt. to ensure they would assimilate.
Fucking this, I still feel bad about it. Fuck the islamists.

>Circassians were actually placed in dark-skin majority towns by the Ottoman govt. to ensure they would assimilate.
what?
the fuck are you smoking

How do you date girls in turkey without getting honor killed?

>dark skinned towns
fucking holy shit laughed so hard at this unprecedented delusion

become a turk

My grandmother is Circassian, and their family was apparently placed in a town called "Arab town" where everyone was a KARA BOĞA. That's why they have a family branch which is dark as fuck.

You're just telling me what your govermnet already tells everyone.

It was justified, and Armenians were basically asking for it, right? That's your side of the story.

KARA BOĞA'D

yeah and we should've killed them all
*major facepalm*
this is why i never seriously argue with people on anonymous javanese rice farming forums

youtube.com/watch?v=jpxtvxOVyl4

well, if you don't agree with what your government states, then what is your opinion?
What justifies it? What is your side of the story?

:DDDDDDDDD

Hello I am altun buga but you can call me peepeepoopoo :)

Let's all agree that both Kurds and Turks deserve to be crushed under the boots of glorious arab baathists

/thread

Fuck off.

Fuck I still hadt he tripcode and name from the risk thread

whatever, just keep believing what you want to believe until we get armenian historians vs turkish historians epic debates on this subject
any day now
hopefully

>russia says you ll get land
>russia gives you weapons
>chimp out and decide to wage war against turks
>russkies bail out of war cuz of muh commies
>turks #rekt whatever remains
>cry genocide next 100 years

>Kurds are merely the leftovers of a nation building exercise ("you are now Turkish") that wasn't fully successful. Just accept that Turkey is too large to be united by a cheap
It works pretty damn well imo
Just look at all the anatolian donkeyfucker "turk" kurt diasporafags from germany and holland who keep defending turkey and erdoshit.

Fuck off back to Karakorum or else the proud BLACK ARAB WARRIORS will destroy you