Be American school kid

>Be American school kid
>Asked to sing Mexican anthem and learn mexican 'pledge' to their flag for spanish class
>Refuse to do so because unamerican
>Instant national hero

Are Americans world champions in misplaced pride? It's not like Mexico is nazi Germany, or a communist country.
And why make it such a big deal?

youtube.com/watch?v=BO1BlsQopTQ

Find Mexican-Americans so fucking annoying and weirdly nationalistic that I wouldn't learn the Mexican whatever either

Would the average French person sing the Deutschlandlied?

Because you would be pledging yourself to that Nation.
Pledges aren't something to be taken lightly.

What a retarded fat cunt.

americans are fat and stupid

>half of the kids in high school slept through the morning announcements and the pledge
>some play on their DS instead

>Would the average French person sing the Deutschlandlied

Of course we would in German class.... I had German lessons in School, I remember learning the anthem for a particular lesson.
And if we don't it's not because of a weird pride or something, it's just because German is too complicated to the average french.
I really don't get the issue with singing a fucking song.

We learned the American, the British and the French anthem when I went to school. It's not a big deal.

>why?

That's incredible how the girl in the video looks like your picture.

>uhhhh but it le look like yu guise

anyone notice how non white this white girl looks? looks like a typical beaner to me

I was talking about the picture you posted, not you dummy

I was talking about your response.

>steal our country
>refuse to sing our anthem

top kek, i cant wait until that place is 100% chicano, god speed my chi bros.

Take that land back and keep it, restore it back to its former glory.

thanks

Except those multiracial marriages are between white men and hispanic women. The offspring grow up to be muttposters shrieking about how white they are and how much they hate Mexicans.

Wrong again, wh*Teboi.

Except more white men outmarry than white women do.

your country is just a spanish colony, and you're poor and stupid rapebaby

your country is just a mongol colony, and you're poor and stupid rapebaby

>The spanish language is more closely associated with Mexico than with Spain throughout the world
Wew.

LOS

Isnt it literally illegal for Americans to pledge to another cunt just like how its illegal to burn the flag?

Here its illegal to flag any other flag than Nordic ones and ones part of the Danish realm without special permission.

>Instant national hero
Good. The duty of halting Chicano aggression is a task no country can afford to shirk.

>steal our country
Your country gave its land to the US after the US kicked your asses.

It's not illegal to do either of those, Danebro.

>illegal to fly other than nordic ones

were there ever such good friends among countries as the nordic countries?

In the UK it is legal fly whatever flag you want as far as I know so the whole thing is weird to me, but litigating that you cant fly foreign flags, except a select few countries with whom you're good friends is great

I don't even pledge allegiance to the flag myself

Who the fuck does? It's literally retarded American jingoism.

Who the fuck cares if people don't pledge allegiance to a flag as long as they pay taxes and don't break the law.

History and close relations, I mean intermarriage is not uncommon at all.
That said, some American immigrants got fined 1000$ because they flagged the American flag illegally on the 4th of July.

how much of a cuck do you have to be to learn the language and pledge of your invader. Their gross brown, and ugly manlets that piss me off just from lookin at them. Bothers me even more when I think this wouldn't have happened if we just shot them all at the border. M*xican genocide when?

Does that apply to international events, such as in sports competitions?

Who is this girl (male) and why is she being spammed?

Patriotism is strong in America because they were brainwashed to be so during the Cold War / invading Afghanistan and Iraq. American government always needed the public support to exploit other countries.