>compare it with polish inventions and discoveries

t. Hermann von Pawckwksowloskiwitz

at least poland is whiter than you muhammad

There is only one thing that really matters

poland invented the pierogi

for that, I thank them

fugg off Jose, we invented Döner Kebab

Poles aren't white, champ

Sure np buddy, just one question, do Americans know what vareniki are and how they look like? Don't google it, I want an honest answer

no I don't know what that is

AHA! Suck it Russia, you stole vodka from us and everyone thinks its yours but at least we kept pierogi Polish, you can shove your vareniki up yer butt

t. mehmet my son

You know that the Polish discovery list is very underdeveloped right? Like 99% of Polish discoveries and inventions aren't even listed there.

lol

WENN ICH DAS SEH

All stolen by their righteous creators who were suppressed by G*rmans

>tfw the plunger was a polish invention

Based poles

I thought vareniki are ukrainian and russians have pelmeni?
It's probably all chinese and arrived here with tatars, mongols, or some other nomad tribe anyway.

I wonder how many German inventions are actually ((())). At least, I know Fritz Haber and Marx are (((German))) for sure......

I literally ate frozen pierogis today for dinner

Both are russian invention, vodka to
Only thing poles invented is division

>Only thing poles invented is division
Yeah if you mean dividing wing mirrors and wheel trims from parked cars

well, it beats their old technology of just sticking their head in there... seriously poles, they aren't apples, why are you bobbing for them?

Idz na chuj
niemiecka swinio
szwabie jebany

Were you bullied by Poles?

They're either Chinese or Ukrainian
>The origins of the term pierogi are disputed. Some legends say that pierogi came from China through Italy from Marco Polo's expeditions.[12] Others contend that pierogi were brought to Poland by Saint Hyacinth of Poland, who brought them back from Kiev

There's no such thing as a german discovery or invention.People do those things,not countries

meh, mexicans of europe. Why pick on them?

This form of food most probably came from Siberia with settlers. It was a convenient form to store meat in long winters. Russians didn't contact China back then but we met Siberian tribes who could take that from Chinese long ago.

>Russian /ck/ here (it is actually /di/ on 2ch).

I came to find out what do you guys know and think about Russian cuisine. Not Soviet or other nations in Russia, just native Russian stuff, traditional. Have you tried anything? Are there some restaurants that offer Russian food where you live?

>The origins of the term pierogi are disputed.
The term is Slavic, it means pies. Poles just called the new dish using a word that already existed.

>Saint Hyacinth
>From Kiev
So Russian. Ukrainians didn't exist in that age yet.

Kek, a part of my post from the other board stuck, sorry.

Next time I see a germ im gonna fart in his face

No i meant dividing their country for their bulls
Im volga German

MRs you

But that was our invention

Lmao one thing we agree, poles invented and perfected stealing

*teleports behind u*
*steals your car*