There is a girl I like at university...

There is a girl I like at university. The only times I get to see her are two days of the week at the bus stop (where there are tons of students waiting).

I have no classes with this girl, I don't even know her name. She is always with her friend and never alone so it's very hard, there is little window of opportunity.

My question is, how do I approach her and get to know her and then see if there is potential for a relationship.

Please Sup Forums you're all I have left, I haven't felt so strongly about a girl since grade school.

There is no chance mate. If for so long, she hasn't noticed you then she isn't magically going to. There is obviously no sexual tension between you two is there?

The only chance is to completely change yourself around. Become the most popular guy in uni.

t. Take it from a guy who became the most popular basketball player in surrounding schools in addition

Trust me, you'll generate sexual tension not only with her but with every other girl. It helped that I was good looking as well.

You just posted that on /fit/, didn't they give you enough attention? Kys

>bump her pretending to be a mistake
>ohhh i am sorry...
etc. etc.

Post a picture of your face and I'll tell you.

this isn't /soc/ my friend

That sounds like 1-2 years worth of self improvement bro that's too much. I have a death pact with a friend if we don't have gfs by the end of 2018 we have to kill ourselves, my time is limited.

I need varying opinions (:

go on

Open bob

i mean you ll start the chat with i am sorry and then go on with whatever.

>hey whats your department btw? i see you here all the time
etc. etc.

ok how do I bump into her?

no no no this turk has watched too many tv shows
you don't need to bump into her, you can just walk up (when she isn't by her friend) and start the conversation

just walk by and maybe hit her shoulder act as if you were sort of day dreaming, you know, lost in thoughts or something so it wont be like you are molesting her.

you can do this too but then it may look awkward, she ll instantly understand you are interested in her and want a date. if you are ugly it wont happen, 0 chance.

listen to this indian, you are an idiot if you don't put sex first, if you want romance then go read anna karenina

Breakdown:You will never penetrate her orifices.

>19th century russia == 21st century canada
lad.

It is too much. I don't care about your pacts made when you weren't popular. Do you think you'll give a shit about your friend when you become the most talked about guy around. You'll have loads of guys hanging on your coat tails. That's just guys. When you have guys hanging on your coat tails, then be assured that every girl would've talked about you. You'll be told.

Forget about /fit/. It's not about body, it's about the adrenaline you get with competing every day.

in the case of op, they had more sex in 19th century russia

did you google translate that from punjabi or something lmao

What the fuck are you talking about. I'm talking from my experiences in one of the most conservative countries around.

She likes Chads.

The Indian user is kinda right, as in you don't need a lift to do one floor of stairs

Be the most attractive you can be, but most of all look like an active person. Approach her with confidence and see where it goes.
You can approach her with whatever excuse you come up with, I once got a girl sitting next to me in a train just by asking her what she was reading and going on from there

bro u just have to b confident bruh, just b yourself

Put on a smile. Make it look like a real one.
Take a straight and confident posture.
Reach her.
"Hi! What's your name?"
"Oh anona, nice name. So where are you studying anona?"
She'll answer.
You say "oh nice" or something funny about her department (if you are not sure if it will be funny, then it won't).
Then she will ask you about your department.
You will answer.

And then,
If she looks like she doesn't want to keep up with the conversation at all, leave.
If she looks like she is a bit shy, then keep saying random shit, she won't judge you cause she is focused about being judged herself.
If she is talkative, then great, let her lead the conversation.

pos vegena sir

Didn't you post this on /fit/?
Lmao

tfw i was legitimately never interested in meeting any girl and i'm not gay either
what is wrong with me?

good advice

go and talk to her, just be confident.

Dude chill man, I had a girl voluntarily strip and masturbate in front of me on skype countless times.

>Hey
>My name is user and I always see here at the bus stop
>And I have to say that I think that you are very beautiful and I would like to know you more
If you are not a literal mutt or fat or plain ugly, it will work. It did for me.

some dude catfishing you with a gif/video on loop doesn't count

Asexual? Idk, ask a psychologist

Join a uni club where she is.
It works for me with a guy I like.
Just make a reason to approach them.
Im a boy btw

How about a girl studying masters in Pharmaceutical science?

you're white. For some reason they're not interested in sex and that's why they're countries are being overrun by nonwhites

Paying doesn't count Pajeet

Dude, I'm a student man. I don't have the luxury of spending money wherever I want to

Yet you spend your money on camwhores anyway?

Cold approach.

You're not going to be successful though as long as you're thinking of her as anything more than just another piece of fuckmeat you may or may not get if you approach.

Pajeets actually think things work like this.

Nah, mostly food. I play basketball so it takes alot of money.

It does mate. I'm a local celebrity. It's not that hard if you're actually good at sports