EU-funded 92,600 tonne food aid package to starving Poland under way

>Poles at starvation levels

>In Poland, 80% of people earn less than €400/month

>Poland is the only EU country that needs visas to enter USA due to high crime rate and illegal immigration from Poles in USA

expatriate.pl/eu-funded-92600-tonne-food-aid-package-starving-poland-way/

Other urls found in this thread:

expatriate.pl/despicable-thieves-steal-food-from-polish-charity-foundation/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wojtek_(bear)
youtube.com/watch?v=PDppCDMt3R4
europa.eu/rapid/press-release_IP-89-646_en.htm
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2538897/We-spend-35million-year-lock-Polish-criminals-jails-900-criminals-held-packed-prisons.html
35mmc.com/08/01/2016/9-reasons-shouldnt-thread-mount-leica/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yes we poor im myself starving pls adopt mr American, I never stole anything except for this one bike. And jewelry. Some money too. And I robbed a gypsy once. You know, forget about it, I will just go to Canada.

>Despicable thieves steal food from Polish charity foundation

>A charity foundation Promyk in Suwałki, providing food to the poorest families has been robbed. The thieves have taken everything: canned goods, pasta, grits, sugar – a total of 175 kilograms of food. What is now left are tears and desperation, because it’s the middle of winter and people knock on the foundation door asking for help.

expatriate.pl/despicable-thieves-steal-food-from-polish-charity-foundation/

wtf I hate myself now
wtf I have already hated myself

Well at least they left tears and desperation, you cannot have proper Polish christmas without those

>naming your child Wojciech

How can you hate your own children that much

diminutive is 'Wojtek' (pronounced 'Voytek'), nothing wrong with that, we named our soldier bear like that
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wojtek_(bear)

>(pronounced 'Voytek'), nothing wrong with that

Lel, dat fatso

She has a nice generic polish look to her. Would fug

Is this true????

Poles are BLACKS, and should be allowed to come home to US in droves.

youtube.com/watch?v=PDppCDMt3R4

Wtf, poles are starving europa.eu/rapid/press-release_IP-89-646_en.htm

yes we are starving germany pay reparations

Poles Mariusz Krezolek and Magdelena Luczak are serving life behind bars for the savage murder of her four-year-old son Daniel Pelka in Coventry.

The couple, who moved to Britain from Poland, tortured and killed Daniel in a campaign of cruelty that culminated in his death from a head injury in March 2012.

He died completely emaciated, locked in a cold room on a soiled mattress.

In horrific court testimony, it was revealed that Luczak, 28, and her 34-year-old partner Krezolek starved Daniel, force-fed him salt and held the child under water.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2538897/We-spend-35million-year-lock-Polish-criminals-jails-900-criminals-held-packed-prisons.html

Median income seems to support this claim.

Mindblowing shit.

Why didn't you invest in eastern Poland?

This is a nice story. Who would have thought there were African-Americans who became Polish. As a African-American this makes me very happy knowing we have Polish brothers, how wonderful.

Sounds like something that would happen (and has happened) in Colombia

Never forget.

Poland is about as well off as Lithuania, so I wouldn't be surprised if 70% earned less than 600, but I don't believe OP's claim.

>sarMATKI polki

>I don't believe OP's claim

Me neither, but it is quite hard to find facts.

>3 Dec 2015

yes, we had a wave of ukri imigrants back then and they needed food- theres still fuckload of them around here now.

call putin if you feel bad about it lol

Dec 2015

indeed, if only there was some kind of statistic that would measure the income of an average person in any given country, or even better, a median
in such case, OPs claim could be very easy to verify

He looks like a classic fallout premade character

yet still those ukris are coming, good that EU stands up to the task, just for once i guess

Max Stone ;)

>if only there was some kind of statistic that would measure the income of an average person in any given country, or even better, a median
>in such case, OPs claim could be very easy to verify

I got it from a story I read written by a Pole

35mmc.com/08/01/2016/9-reasons-shouldnt-thread-mount-leica/

In Poland, 80% of people earn less than €400/month and me myself, I’ve been working for €1/hour previous summer (that gives €8/day or €160/mo.; don’t let me even started on economics and politics). But I get that people in the West earn a lot more and paying €200 for a camera isn’t a lot (using some simple calculations, it’s like 200PLN or €50 for me).

or, you know, you could just look up the data on eurostat or something instead of relying on anecdotal evidence

I'm not even suprised that he raped someone.

why do you guys post this disgusting shit

so enraging

Real life

>why do you guys post this disgusting shit

its a russkie falseflaging here with the same thread for 6months now

Thanks God winter has come so we can fill our bellies with snow, I don't even feel the urge to stab anyone