I take pride in my ancestors doings

>I take pride in my ancestors doings

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongrel_complex
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

So? The smug fedora-tipping picture is all you got for an argument? Dumb pardo subhuman

woah nice you sure showed them pal

>I feel shame about my ancestors doings

>I take pride in the doings of some guy who isn't related to me in any way and if he saw me anywhere near his house he would murder me for being a 'subhuman' purely because I am not of the same economic and/or political class/caste as him

>I take pride in my descendants

>I'm prideful of being born randomly in a certain space that was delimited virtually by humans

BLEEEEERRRGHHHH

Is this what happens when you're a shitty nationality? You just go all nihilistic about countries because yours is shit?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongrel_complex

how do you know this
how does this have a whole wiki page about it

>Why take pride in your ancestry at all??? We're ALL humans and we have achieved many great things together as a species equally

fucking lel

lol

>>I take pride in my ancestors doings
Certainly.

notice how it's all amerimutts that are defending the practice?

really makes you think.

This looks like it was written up specifically to be used in response to this thread.

>things that great men did 300 years ago can be attributed to me

>UNGGA! TRIBE CHIEF BABA FUCK ALL TRIBE MEN WIVES AND STEAL ALL ME FOOD AND LAND
>NGOO ME PROUD! PLEASE FUCK WIFE AGAIN!!

WE

kek

You're just salty that all your ancestors are criminals that should've been hanged but were given their own country instead

>I insult one's nationality instead of this arguments

who, honestly, cares? you're just salty cause you lead a shit life and think it's because you were born in the wrong era and how 200 years ago you would be a rich man killing hundreds of natives in colonial efforts when in reality you'd be sweeping chimneys and dying of the black lung. Life is what you make of it, I try not to get caught up in the what-ifs. Gotta tell you, it makes life a lot happier.

Pretty much

Because it's a really widespread thing.

>I'm such a mongrel that I can't feel pride in any of my ancestors because I don't look like any of them

Taking pride in your ancestors doings is like being proud of you sibling doing well in something. It's not the same as taking credit for it, people just feel proud of people related to them.

>this person from another country can't live near me even he can prove to be a decent human being

>I'm proud of you, dad
>you're the best dad in the world

>Implying there are any worthy candidates of moving to the US from Brazil

>my grandpa recently beat lung cancer guys, amazing how strong he is for his age, really proud of him

How is this atheistic?

>wow gerg washingmarine (UU-RRAAHH) freed the amrica
>dat meens i freed amrica guiz
>we're freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee *pulls up pants*
>gets shot

>I am a angry shitskin who doesn't belong to a race and culture that can actually create and support great men so I keep spamming strawman arguments on the internet in hope of convincing them that my monkey ass is not worthless

Are you implying every American is descended from George Washington?

name ONE (1) Australian better than George Washington (I'll wait)

I always found that people who hated their ancestors often hated them because they didn't do enough to help their decedents live a better life.

As John Adams said “I am a warrior, so that my son may be a merchant, so that his son may be a poet.”
It would be like this except it's a generally bigger group of people doing it. Living for your self is pretty greedy especially when you are not thinking about the next generation.
I'm not saying you should whip your self and eat bugs, but making a few sacrifices so your children can have a better life is a pretty good habit.

anyhow
you are posting on Sup Forums
your ancestors and descendants will be thinking about it

You mean getting raped by white men and gave birth to countless fatherless generation? Nao vao rir, nao.

steve irwin, retard

fuckin dumb cunt lol

Australian '''banter'''

The thing is, if Brazil was a good country to live for us brazilians everyone here would be like extreme nacionalist.

No one would want to ever leave, we have everything. All types of people, all types of food, all metals, gold, diamonds, our brothers have silver.

We are a very funny and playful people, sometimes to some extreme but that is a consequence of poor life quality.

We work very hard but we also like to chill out and relax with friends, EVERY weekend there is a barbecue somewhere and if you bring something (like beer, meat, ...) everyone will welcome you with open arms (no matter race or money).

Brazil has everything to become one of the greatest countries that has ever existed, we just need less corrupt politicians and the US must not interfere in our state (coup of e'tat for example like it has done many times around the world).

We will probably never have a war with our neighbours, Argentina, Uruguay, Paraguay ALL TOTAL BROS (Not sure about Colombian, but I guess they are bros as well but I've never met one in my life, same for Bolivians) Venezuelans are a cool people, very nice btw (I've been to Caracas once and I was treated very very nice).

When people are playing football (soccer) in the squares you can join, even if they look like thugs. I used to play soccer with a bunch of favelados that NEVER tried to rob me, they were thugs and thieves but they respected our soccer time and they gave me tips to don't get robbed.

I mean, there isn't a country like ours. We live in a total utopia. People here help each other regardless of what anyone may say.

So let me extend this invitation to all of you, join us, become one of us. Help us improve our country.

>Wow you didnt rob me. Thanks!
That statement is a bit revealing of the state of your country. If you live in a safe area, that won't even be an afterthought.

A nationalist is indebted to his ancestors and thus has a responsibility to achieve success in his own life, so that he himself can serve as a reminder to his descendants. A nationalist that doesn't do this is a hypocrite undeserving of the label.