Lesbian here

Lesbian here.

Just a reminder that we are taking over. The fact is women have NEVER been attracted to men: we needed them for protection, economic support and procreation, and sex is what we traded for those things (or they just raped us).

But now? First-world men have been totally domesticated, so no need to worry about violence. We're taking over the work force too, so we can provide for ourselves. And medical science has made procreative sex totally unnecessary; we can just buy the sperm (with our superior earnings) and have it cleanly injected without getting within ten feet of a penis.

Women are naturally more attracted to other women. Who wouldn't be? We're beautiful, soft and smooth and curvy, basically the opposite of hairy oafish ape-like men. And we know how to please each other like no man ever could. Lesbian sex can last for hours.

Every day more and more "straight" girls are being turned. The world of the future is where a small number of strong men act as our designated studs and the rest of you losers are eunuchs designated for manual labor exclusively. Deal with it.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lesbian_bed_death
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>we can just buy the sperm (with our superior earnings)

no sweetie there's a wage gap, try again :^)

we don't need to convert the roastie hets, just let them live with men as their eternal punishment whilst we have our utopia

Why can't I be a cute 2D lesbian girl doing cute 2D lesbian things with my cute 2D girlfriend? However 3D faggots irl are gross and mentally ill.

Only newfags hasn't alredy see this copypasta yet

I-I'll do cute lesbian things with you user... I'll even suck your cute lesbian cock!

>why do we reproduce sexually?
do your homework

That's only true for weak wh*toid soyboys. Woman can not resist the DESIRE of being penetrated by 100% BIG BLACK COCK blessed by KARA BOĞA. In fact there can be no such things as consent or straight/gay when BBC is concerned. When BBC is pulled out every wh*te wimmin around automatically submits out of pure DESIRE to receive KARA BOĞA's delicious seed.

I said it to everybody but of course nobody wanted to listen. We had them under our control until some cucks had let them enjoy too much freedom and now they're like dogs who got the permission to eat by the table while even climbing on the table.

Just make them our slaves again and kill everybody who opposes, I had enough.

hi, what is your opinion on transgenders?

I agree with you completely

men suck and being a man sucks
every male needs to transition

you will never be a woman but you will always be a mentaly ill degenerate

/u/ please stay

/u/ is here to stay!

yuri thread?

Women are not needed. We will create artificial wombs and make women redundant.

Is okay, women would be obsolete anyways once female android waifus are avalibe

Already working on it my man.

girls can't love girls

But there are more pure (100% gay) male faggots than female 100% gay faggots

Lesbians?

>Lesbian sex can last for hours

You are right, it only lasts a few hours.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lesbian_bed_death

>Lesbian
SUCK MUDICKKKKKK !!!!!!

fucking /p/lebbit.
stop contaminating int.
not even worth for a (You)

>tfw you will never be dominated by a pair of qt lesbians

purest form of love

Can't wait for us to become extinct

World War Episode 3 when

/u/ pls go and stay go

u mad?

for /u/ :)

you will get learn your place woman, we the third world will teach you forcefully(and you will like it) what happens once you step out of line.