What are you waiting for? I told you to bark for me, dog

What are you waiting for? I told you to bark for me, dog.

Other urls found in this thread:

a.pomf.cat/eplvra.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yes mam!

Thank god I was the only one in the theater when I saw this movie. The boner Penny gave me almost tore a hole in my jeans.

She was cute, i'd totally bang her in that Cleopatra outfit. I mean, if I was her age of course...

This dumb bimbo ruined the entire fucking movie. It actually had potential.

Nigga she's 10.

>Peabody literally adopts Sherman
It was dead on arrival, user.

And?

I don't see how that's a bad thing. Peabody was definitely capable.

They just needed to focus on their relationship and cut the romance/friendship garbage with Penny.

WHO
GAVE
HER
THOSE
EYELASHES

>tfw Penny wears all that makeup to cover her bruises

Maybe she was born with it.

Maybe it's Maybelline.

She looks like a fucking lollipop.

Lollipops are delicious.

Naturally, you mean 'loli-pop'.

Damn, I have a sound webm of that but it's corrupted.

Hopefully she tastes like one too.

Fast forward 10 years.

Now what is their safe word?

If by bark, you mean punch her in the face, then yes.

I love balloon shop user, thank you for this

Wait, its not a father/son bonding story like A Goofy Movie? Well, you can cross this movie out of my "Watch sometime in the future film" list.

The only thing coming close to emotional depth in the movie at all was the mild puppy love between Sherman and Penny. If you watch it definitely do not expect something like Goofy Movie.

Fuck. Well, what is good about the film then? Or is it just garbage?

Where's the feet pic?

LOL

>I don't see how that's a bad thing. Peabody was definitely capable.
Sherman is Peabody's boy. He's a dog who has a boy. Having him actually adopt Sherman ruins the joke.

Pretty much nothing. Penny.

It is a 'goofy antics' Dreamworks movie with action scenes, jokes and no substance, some people like that I dunno.

Was Peabody in the wrong when he bit the Child Protective Services woman?

A 10 out of 10 you mean

>no substance
Well, fuck.

How else do you 'have' a boy unless through adoption? Well... slavery, but besides that. When you get a pet, they refer to that as 'adoption' as well.

it's worse than that. it doesn't even pass as lighthearted, suddenly your dealing with a CPS case, identity crisis brought on by school bulling, and dog biting. it's like they took one of the most lighthearted bits from a lighthearted show and just crammed in shit no one would ever want.

As far as I remember from Rocky and Bullwinkle, which I haven't watched since I was a kid so idk for sure, the joke was that the dog had a pet kid, and that through time travel it explained history in the worst and most incorrect way possible, and there were puns.

I mean sure you need to add something to make it a film. but man it'd be nice if they had the balls to actually make it a lighthearted fun film, instead of feeling the need to add paint by numbers plot and drama and conflict to it. sometimes a kid movie can just be fun you know?

it's just disappointing. like the minions movie, or Madagascar 3. it's like here you have a film people are only going to see because of marketing, no one has any expectations of it being watchable or good or important. why not just go balls to the wall and make a film that's pure sugar and fun, why bother putting in plots, villains and narration to build it up? it could have just been a gag. a laugh.

Man, Gwen Stacy's a bitch

Explain on what's so bad about the Minions movie.

It was full of cheap laughs really. Lot of slap stick. That's about it. I just liked the Villain-Con deal. Took my niece and nephew to see it. They liked it well enough.

Nothing to write home about...Not entirely a waste of time either. Despicable Me though is really where they belong where they can be saved for truly good jokes.

Please, someone post that webm where she says: Wouldn't you rather play with me?

a.pomf.cat/eplvra.webm

The marketing. We still have Minions Shampoo, Minions lollipops, body wash, and so much other shit at the store I work for.

Okay.

Slutty feet....

the feet are fine in terms of proportionis, but her hands look like forks with those noodlefingers.

She's not THAT cute.

>I need to stop Sherman from touching himself

But madagascar 3 was the exact opposite of disappointing.
It was an awesome movie. It was pure fun just like you say you want.
You don't seem to know what you want.

My fucking kokoro...

Oh geez, oh boy, oh boy, aww man, oh geez, gee-willikers, oh gosh!

What if it's not possible to stop deliveries out from the afterlife?

He'll get chocolate every month.

Yeah, most of the adoption scenes are taken line for line from the original cartoon.
I suppose the objection is that Peabody actually cares about Sherman like a son instead of him just being there like an assistant.

I wish my face was that chair

I wish Penny's face was my chair.

have we accepted her as best Sup Forums loli yet?

Hahaha, no.
Shyet, she ain't even on the same level as Riley.
Penny's just a cumrag.

Sherman's feet were better than Penny's

Post it anyway

Unfortunately she doesn't ask him to bark like a dog in that scene.
She does tell him to beg while she has him in a headlock though.

Oh Shad.

Hahaha! Best line in the whole movie.

Is this movie any good?

Thank you based Shad.

That's how it was done in the original cartoon too though.

Is there a reason they gave her such slutty feet?

>A "good" Shadbase pic with no abuse, piercings or whore tatoos

Even a broken clock is right twice.

Bitch had a damsel in distress fetish.

Poor guy, forever deprived of closure.

>this guy

OR here. Thanks a ton.

She is the sexiest little girl. Walter Disney would have approved.

A ten year old girl doesn't have slutty feet like she did.

It's the new Dreamworks trend.

Try watching MLP after season 1 ended and then you can come back complaining about boring, mean-spirited cliche bullshit.

Pretty fucked up that kids are being exposed to such bare, slutty feet these days.

Aye

Eww, she look likes a midget that is not child. Also she is so old.

..... WHAT?

They are so cute!

Pretty sure she's 7.

that can't be good for the back

>I watched it for the plot

Sherman was sexier and had sluttier feet than Penny

She's a kid. They are flexible. When I was a kid the most absurd positions never caused me back pain. Now though, anything short of an ergonomically perfect seat leaves some hint of back pain.

bump

Did you suppress the early 00's when everything was shrek themed?

It wasn't bad. If you want something simple and animated but not annoying, this will fill that void. The characters are pretty simple but the emotional wrap-up at the end is neat and pleasant.

This film showed me that not every animated film needs to be world changing, harrowing, hugely dangerous or a wild action ride, for it to still be a good little bit of entertainment.

Confession: I enjoy this film more than the last couple Disney films, including Frozen because that didn't live up anywhere near to the hype.

I know I sure did

I did, but I'm not that guy. I stopped watching television about 10 years ago and just went with downloading everything I needed. (This was before Netflix online was even a thing.) One of the best decisions I ever made.

I'm glad to hear I missed all that. Man, Shrek 3 was so abject shit it made me dislike the prior two movies a tiny bit (which I try not to let happen). Didn't even see any others because 3 was so awful.

See this

lol the mom's arm is as big as her entire lower body.

And the mom's entire hand is down there. How is she doing that when her legs are closed? Is she putting her allergy medicine in her panties so she won't forget? Does she use allegra or does she have a prescription for something stronger?

Oh welcome to Sup Forums you must be new