fugg how id you know?

wat

>tfw only imaginary gf's

>tfw no bf

I'll be your cute trap bf

>tfw no discipline/willpower

That's the real scary shit, mate.

He's Australian, give him a break. They don't speak English over there

>tfw got close to acquiring gf earlier this year but screwed things up and got friendzoned
Wew. At least it made me realize that there are grills out there who may want my dicc. I always thought I was an irredeemably ugly fuck

>tfw very close to first gf
>scared to death of fucking it up
>also worried im just misreading signs

>>also worried im just misreading signs

are you me?

>tfw i made it, have beautiful gf and expecting my first child in a month and I wish I could go back

her texting me is a good sign right?

go back to what?

to this?

>gf

marry her you cunt

I'm trapped now. It's over for me. I'll have to work my dick off for 18 years to support a family while thinking of what could have been. At least before I had a future.

I THINK YOU'RE KINDA NEAT

THEN SHE TELLS ME I'M A CREEP

>Having a kid
You fucked up, my swedish friend.

We're engaged, chill out you catholic you..

I'm well aware of that thank you

>while thinking of what could have been.
what did you want to do? be a rock star? a famous actor?

May wish to hurry lest your fellow Swedish men rape you.

If she texts you first, of course

roleplay as a faggot on Sup Forums

Anyone else was just too childish? Like took videogames too seriously, took toys too far instead of caring about the things that matter? (friends and pussy)

I would have liked to live a bit more and sorted my shit out a bit beforehand.

alrite, i thought you were one of those no engagement cucks, best of luck mofo

t. El Brayan

ok good, thank god

life doesn't slow down you you

>you you
*for you

qué tiene que ver eso con casarte con la madre de tu hijo, eso es lo contrario a ese meme

>tfw I'm a strong 7/10 and I'm 25 year old virgin
What's the quickest and most painless suicide method?

Nah I realise I have to do my duty. Even though I think about running away every day or so. Just fucking go to Thailand and hide while making a living by robbing and murdering lady-boy hookers...

my aunt used poison and nobody noticed for hours. try that,

just get a tinder and fuck a stranger dude

it isnt that hard when you stop giving a fuck

Living in a fertile nation, but can't get a gf. Feel sorry for my fellow Mexibots.

any particular type of poison?

sorry dunno. but she was in Mexico and bought it from some guy

I imagine it can't be much more difficult to make/buy poison in the U.S.

I can't. I'm way too shy for shit like that and too afraid of being a disappointment. I genuinely thought about being a priest so that my virginity won't go to waste.

>just bee urself bro
kys

>I genuinely thought about being a priest so that my virginity won't go to waste.
thats not a bad thought actually. you'd have purpose

words can't just convey this feel accurately

>it isnt that hard when you stop giving a fuck
>just bee urself bro

>tfw "myself" is needy and annoying because I want desperately to be loved but I always push people away because I feel unworthy of love

I know it's a meme but it's actually true, you have to be yourself. You are too self-conscious and there are ways of fixing that (drugs, psychologists etc)

>tfw other people around the world also don't have a great
Thanks for making me feel less alone, lads.

I've recently begun thinking about "giving up" and learning to accept that i'll never find anyone

>too shy
Senpai, for better or for worse, no one on tinder cares enough to remember you. People are just horny. You'll eventually find someone. Quit worrying about rejections if you're genuinely considering suicide, just say fuck it and do something.

>Caring what others think of you
Beta male at heart, you'll never be anything else.

it really isn't, but I feel guilty mainly because they're people out there dying to look as decent as I am and I feel like I'm wasting it. I don't know, I should even care anymore.

gf*

this actually makes me feel more alone, like the only people that are like me are not even from my country, less alone my state or my city

i asked a girl out Friday, she accepted but said she would be pretty busy this weekend and that she would "definitely message me asap" letting me know when she's free. it is now 8:39 pm sunday and nothing. do you think she just forgot? wat do?

I'm gonna ask a girl out tomorrow, since i've decided to my hands have been cold and sweaty

I'd just forget about it, if she was interested she would have messaged.

If something happens, then great, but otherwise just move on. Act like nothing happened.

don't pussy out!

I already know that there are people who are lonely like me in my city, but the thought of someone from France or Sweden being in a similar position just makes me feel less alone because I know that it's not just a city thing, but a global problem.

I just texted her to tell me that she wants to see me tomorrow.... my heart is pumping

that's what i was thinking. thing is, she had been flirting with me for a while, so it's really odd that she did this. i see her tomorrow so i'll just hope for the best and hopefully not sperg out

>tell me that she wants to see me tomorrow
*if she wants to see me tomorrow

>asking people out over text
it's not high school lol. if you regularly see her just do it in person, counter-intuitively it decreases awkwardness

she just said yes

i'm happy for u user

its good that i did it over text cause my hands are shaking, still feel good though

>tfw 2D husbando

Don't sperg out about it or anything, just be mature and normal. Any weird reactions will just build unnecessary tension and you don't want that with a coworker.