Which city is the most beautiful?

you are gonna post athenes?

>Which city is the most beautiful?

Paris ;D

Florence

Prague, IMO.

Even Greeks hate Athens

It stinks

Definetally not İstanbul, way too crowded.

posts favela

Come on man

peak comfy

Kyoto

gotta agree old city of istanbul is amazing

How about some Indian favelas then.

It really is a chore to live here unless you are rich or just visiting.

> modern Kyoto
> concrete jungle
Are you being sarcastic?

concrete jungles can be comfy

Istanbul WAS beautiful, now crowded with commieblocks is a shithole, with a few nice buildings

Yes. But they are not beautiful. Some of them have good nightscapes though.

I love Japanese roads, how do they keep them look like that

it would honestly be worse under Greek rule

At least it wouldn't be crowded. The city is more populous than Greece now.

why chore?

Athens is ugly because all the majority buildings are "new" constructions, everything that has been done since the Second World War is ugly.

The real beautyness of constantinople was builded centuries ago, and at that time the majority of inhabitants were Greeks.

Vienna looks really nice and has a traditional feel to it

Message to Pic forbidden

Forgot pic

Going from one place to another takes a lot of time.Traffic and public transportation not being sufficient enough really drains you.

see

Concrete jungles are comfy in the weirdest way. China does it better though.

I do not deny that Istanbul has amazing buildings, but on the whole it is ugly because of what I said before. It does not have the level of for example, Paris, Vienna or Prague.

Put me a nice street of Istanbul without putting the famous monuments seen trillions of times.

people confuse that a city has good monuments, to be a beautiful city, are very different things.

Looks like Japan in the 1950s kek

1)Rome
2)Nova Roma
3)Third Rome

That photo does not contradict what I say, it's that you put a photo where focus on a tram and blur the buildings

although the building on the corner is beautiful

Lower Tagil

Anıther one without tram

If that is beautiful, the worst capital province of my country is beautiful too

Sorry

The only image that i see good architechture

they are rebuilding that street btw i wonder how it ll look after its completed.

man i miss istanbul wanna go back and live there.

Probably Toronto, it's really nice here.

Boston. It has the mixture of modern and old times. I wish I can ago :(

This is really beautiful but not really a city

St-Jean Cap-Ferrat is just a richfag nest. Nothing to do there.

Norilsk

Probably biased but Amsterdam is still the most beautiful city I've seen. Venice is a close contender but it's kinda sad how its beauty is ruined by enormous packs of tourists everywhere and the fact that most of the buildings are in quite a rough shape.
Prague is probably my third favorite but it lacks the uniquely preserved historic city center of Amsterdam/Venice that makes you feel like you're still in the 17th century.

Rome and Istanbul both are unique in the world for having so many ancient sights, buildings and monuments from Roman/Byzantine/Ottoman times, but since then they managed to make both cities considerably more ugly with vast amounts of boring apartment blocks everywhere.

Paris, Vienna and Budapest are aesthetically stunning but since most of the architecture is mid-late 19th century it doesn't feel that historic to me while walking around the city.

>too crowded
>posts rio de janeiro