Losses every war they get involved in after ww2

>losses every war they get involved in after ww2
>Still considered a superpower

Huh??

Actually sweetie we haven't been in a war since WW2.

We've only been in 5 wars and WWII was the last.

We've never lost a war, we've merely raged-quit like 4 or 5

nah we signed the paris peace accords before we left

gg no re

How can they be a superpower if they don't actually directly control other countries and can't win wars? Being the most powerful country doesn't make you a superpower. At best it's like a glorified regional power

My Mother always told me that it's not really losing if you just leave after you cripple the other guy

>Korea was a draw
>Gulf War 1 and Kosovo were unqualified victories

Oh come on, technicalities

We also lost the War of 1812, but most people here are stupid enough to believe we won

>How can they be a superpower if they don't actually directly control other countries

I mean we got what we wanted, Britain left the forts which were in our land, their native american allies collapsed, and they stopped kidnapping our citizens.

>have all these weapons
>dont directly control any country nor win wars
wew lad

We won the recent conflicts too. Whether or not the invasion of Iraq was stupid in a broader strategic sense, we won the war and installed a new government that is still there. And maybe the war in Afghanistan isn't over yet, but Taliban used to control the entire country, and now it's just in the tribal areas. Killed Osama too.

What is everyone talking about?

Didn't they expand by controlling 3 different superpower's colonies and integrating them till date. Didn't they also control part of Germany/France and Berlin?

controlling indirectly is more efficient

we lost just one war m8 and because of interior reasons and not because our enemy won against us in the battlefield

you cant even control indirectly, look at iraq for example. its iran puppet now.

I see no contradiuction here. Those wars were not real tiny conflicts with not much effort from the American side. They have a strong, well-equipped army, they don't need a great military history to be a superpower.

I could respect them more if they actually used their power to give their citizens the best standard of living, but they don't even do that. They aren't close to that position.

I think the only way regular people benefit is the hiring of 89iq retards into their armed forces. Basically get given easy money with no qualification required

not really, at least before trump . America was in good terms with maliki and we had shitton of investments there(we still do). Trump's era is just a meme weird phase