When did you graduate from liking snow?

when did you graduate from liking snow?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EF1V8HFfpTE
youtube.com/watch?v=GQ5iAB1xlNI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Snow is objectively better than no snow.

When I was 14 or so I realized that having your town buried in ice is actually shit. I've since moved to the desert.

Idk man. Seems like risking a fall when you're wearing 2" of padding is preferable to literally melting to death.

It's not about falling, it's about being cold and uncomfortable as shit. Warm weather is infinitely superior and anyone who disagrees is a brainlet.

Never. Africans stay inside when it snows.

I graduated from like to love

When you're too cold, you can just add layers of clothing to keep warm.
When you're too hot, there's a very finite amount of layers you can take off to keep cool.
Simple as.

When I started having to work in it

snow is for children and since most of this website is populated with children and manchildren of course they'll like it

t. manchild in denial

Never because I don't drive

>snow is for children

>he doesn't like snow
youtube.com/watch?v=EF1V8HFfpTE

>tfw never seen snow

when i started to drive in snow and shovel snow

>this coming from ICEland
Top 10 anime betrayals

>taking three times longer to drive from point A to point B because of spastics getting into accidents and obstructing roads
>having to wash the home's entrance mat every day because of slush
not a fan

>snow is for children
*Sigh*
I'll just have to move south then.

Moose is right. Winter I can just toss on a sweater with some comfy sweat pants and socks while in summer even when I'm butt ass naked I still want to kill myself.

Never. But I now enjoy living in smei-arid places too.

This. I fucking hate snow especially when you have to shovel it and drive on it.

while we're no strangers to it Iceland isn't as snowy as you probably think

>i like the summer
>i like humidity
>i LOVE mosquitoes and flies
>i love not being able to sleep at night because its so sticky
>and damn do i love racking up the AC bill because theres nothing i can do to deal with the heat, unlike the winter when i can just put on more clothes

Can we all just agree that Fall is the best weather?

Snow is great, roads aren't. Fuck cars, fuck salt, fuck slush, and fuck business people.

try living in a livable country where temperatures above 20°C (68 F) are rare and 25°C (77 F) unheard of and your average warm summer day is like 15-18°C (59-64 F)

Haha, no.

Protip: spend winter deep in the northern hemisphere and then head to southern Chile or Argentina when it starts to warm up. Infinite winter.

That's beautiful. Where is it?

i'm not a masochist tho

>inhabitate places not suitable for steady human life in large numbers
>complain about the weather
Dumb humans

winter is ultimate comfy, but only until you have to drive somewhere

No idea. I saved it from a snow-love thread a while ago when an Israeli posted it.

You'd have to be if you don't like snow.

Driving on tiny hills of snow is one of the best things in the world. It's like you're shaking and sliding just enough for it to be cool, but not enough to hit anything.

>Take on warm clothes.
>Get your skies and take the subway 30 min up north
>Get of in the middle of the forest
>Take on your skies and slide onto the track
>Get warm, take of your sweater smear some snow in your face to cool down
>Arrive at a cabin, buy some hot cocoa and waffles
>Ski back all down-hill
>Get home and take a warm shower.

What is snow?

Not children but neets. Most of Sup Forums posters don't have obligations outside of their moms' basements, so the side effects of snow isn't a problem for them.

When I stopped being a kid and realized that snow is more of a hassle than it is fun in day to day life.

I wish I had the money for this :(

Seen snow twice
It was fun

There isn't snow in Canada?
youtube.com/watch?v=GQ5iAB1xlNI

Snow, but our subway station is shit

a little bit of snow is nice, once I have to shovel the driveway, make sure I don't slip it, etc it starts to get annoying

That sucks.

>Not having a heated driveway
>Not living a in a town with heated roads and sidewalks
>Not having professional snow boots that dig into the ground on every step

Jesus christ that picture. There's no way we'd have something like that in Canada.

My mom grew out of snow before I was born and properly instructed me on why it's horrid to live in.

heat is only bad when its humid
a desert is actually a great place to live from a pure climate perspective because it stays dry and gets pretty cold at night.